News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE

• 64 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 04:39:16 AM »
Hot Tough Momma with the first punch and first blood. She sure looks ready to me.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2020, 10:49:30 PM »
Something ain’t right here. Top mommy is supposed to be ahead and wining this fight.   Recount.  Recount.  :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2020, 11:50:08 PM »
Isn't that just like you!!! You dirty bitch!!!! Hit me with a sucker punch before we even get the sign from Lynn to go at it! You are pathetic and you will pay for that!
I am prepping and getting ready to kick your ass and finishing up my stretches when I see you rapidly comming in my direction. Before I get my feet set I get tagged in the mouth by your fist. I can't deny it your a big woman like myself and I pack power and yours does too. My head snaps back and I grab my mouth. I hear the boys and spectators react. It hurts and I taste the blood and now I'm pissed and I react. I charge foward. I grab the right side of your hair with my left hand to hold your head in place and swing my right fist hard into the side of your ugly face not once but twice!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 11:52:07 PM by The Top Mommy »

Online Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2020, 05:04:10 AM »
It's early but Hot Tough Momma is definitely the aggressor and has Top Momma on her heels!

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2020, 02:01:52 PM »
Nice to see two bigger woman put it all on the line. Love all the elements. Pride, Family and more. The Top Mommy is struggling to keep up with her nemesis.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2020, 03:10:01 PM »
Hollywood street walker? Is that right bitch? You sure you want to run your big mouth? I am no street walker you peice of trash. You can ask my hubby I am the best Mom around and an expensive one too. You're gonna find out I could fall into the category as a Hollywood street fighter when I bust you and your cheap titties up.

No more talking. You make your comment and I don't even wait to stand nose to nose with you. I step towards you and cock my right arm back and before you even realize I step into a hard punch to your lips! Maybe a nice bloody fat lip will make you think twice about mouthing off to the dominant Mommy huh pig!

Oh yeah!!!! Keep banging away HTM!!!! You have her right where you want her!

Offline Rachel The Tiny Titan

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2020, 04:54:10 PM »
Oh No!!!! >:( Top Momma is in trouble early! Come on Top Momma! You beat her once and can do it again!

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
Hollywood street walker? Is that right bitch? You sure you want to run your big mouth? I am no street walker you peice of trash. You can ask my hubby I am the best Mom around and an expensive one too. You're gonna find out I could fall into the category as a Hollywood street fighter when I bust you and your cheap titties up.

No more talking. You make your comment and I don't even wait to stand nose to nose with you. I step towards you and cock my right arm back and before you even realize I step into a hard punch to your lips! Maybe a nice bloody fat lip will make you think twice about mouthing off to the dominant Mommy huh pig!

There is alot more of that coming handsome ;)

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2020, 08:14:15 PM »
Hot Tough Momma puts an end to any and all doubts who the better woman is of the two in a humiliating fashion!

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=9cp1ao15612r43n9q985t626h0&topic=82703.0
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2020, 11:09:44 PM »
OMG Not two in a row. Come on Top Mommy, don't let her take your pride like this.
HotNancy

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2020, 11:43:37 PM »
Hot tough momma has the upper hand and in this rematch I can’t see her allowing that to change easily. She won the last fight and a start to finish win here would stop the questions of who is the top momma! I’m sure as well with the effort it has taken she will likely enjoy dragging it out to leave no doubt who is. I imagine she’s played out how she’d humiliate her rival given the chance. After losing the last fight Top Mommy can’t wait long to come back before doubts creep in. Hot tough momma is going to be awfully hard to come back on.  I’m sure the show she puts on will be quite spectacular to watch.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2020, 11:47:05 PM »
Come’on stepmommy!!! Show hot momma who is superior in every way!!!

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2020, 12:01:56 PM »

There is alot more of that coming handsome ;)

It's your turn to post you dumb twat or are you giving me a double move? Or is your tactic to just stall which wouldn't surpise me you dirty low bitch.

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2020, 05:06:21 PM »
Wow....two gorgeous MILFS in an all out catfight....I mean who wouldn't love that!

Hot Tough Momma is like smokin' hot and doesn't take any shit!

Top Momma is fuckin' hot too and is more than willing to fight hard too!

I don't know who's gonna win but it will be a well deserved win for whoever that is. 

I really like the cute lil Megan is here cheering her step mommy on, I don't know if HTM has a step daughter or niece who can cheer her on as well.  That would be fun to see them getting annoyed with each other.  (Perhaps brewing into a poll fight of their own.)  Family feuds have a way of seeping into everyone  involved too.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna watch this and maybe I can pick up some torn clothing or hair left behind for my collection after the fight.

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2020, 09:47:05 PM »
Thank you all for your patience. The final battle between The Top Mommy and Hot Tough Momma resumes now.