News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 6- Plaything: A Boutique Battle

• 1 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles Ch 6- Plaything: A Boutique Battle
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:01:14 PM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 5 parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 6 Plaything (A Boutique Battle)
   The following story is a compilation of many stories, told over several years, condensed down into one tale.  This covers the immediate aftermath of Andrea's 3 out of 5 lost to Jennifer.  Andrea and I had fun with these stories.  Once, on a drive to a weekend getaway, we came up with different scenarios and vignettes, some of which are included in this story. 
   Initially, Andrea did not enjoy these Boutique Battles, because she tended to come out on the losing side.  Working around so many gorgeous females, there tends to be some level of jealousy.  She enjoyed beating up on her coworkers but felt insecure when I would let one of her beautiful colleagues defeat her.  It was during this series of Boutique Battles that Andrea's view evolved, as she realized how excited I got when she was losing.  Now, Andrea enjoys losing every bit as much as she does winning. 

The match with Jennifer dramatically changed Andrea's work environment.  Being an assistant manager, Andrea had been in a position of power.  Now that Jennifer had established herself as the alpha female, Andrea's position became more precarious. Jennifer still took orders from Andrea and did her job well.  But, when no customers or upper management was watching, she began taking liberties with Andrea.  She was constantly swatting or pinching Andrea's ass or grabbing and squeezing her breasts. 
   Andrea felt it was bad enough for Jennifer to do it, but the other sorority girls were joining in as well.  Christy, a college softball player, was normally the sweetest of the trio, but even she was getting a little hands-on with Andrea.  Though she had the size of a prototypical college softball player at 5'7 and 165 lbs., she had an attractive face, and her shoulder-length blonde hair was cut very stylishly.  She had a nice tanned complexion and a relatively narrow waist, with above-average tits and a healthy, but nice-looking, butt. 
Alicia, still smarting from the humiliating night Andrea stripped her and left her dangling from a shelf for her boyfriend to find, took every opportunity to embarrass her nemesis.  Of course, she only tried stuff when Jennifer and Christy were around to back her up. 
   Every day Andrea would come home to complain about them harassing her.  "I can't even bend over without one of them slapping my butt," she whined. 
Once, Andrea and Alicia were both running the registers.  The two registers are located on opposite sides of a U-shaped counter.  Andrea was checking out a customer, but Alicia was standing by herself.  The villainous blonde grabbed a long feather duster and slid it under Andrea's skirt.  The counter was too high for the customer to see what Alicia was doing.  Andrea tried to maintain her composure in front of the customer, while Alicia was tickling her inner thighs with the feathers.  Then she turned it upside down and began probing Andrea's womanly center.  The customer gave my wife a funny look as she started squirming from the tickling and pussy jabs. 
On another day, Andrea went into the restroom and was standing in front of the sink checking her hair in the mirror.  Jennifer came in and walked up to her.  Andrea tried to ignore her, but the brunette placed her hands on my wife's shapely hips.
   "Hey, beautiful," Jennifer said, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've been ignoring me."
   "I'm not ignoring you, Jennifer, I've been trying to work."
   Jennifer's hands slid down to the hem of Andrea's skirts and then she flipped it up.  Andrea was wearing yellow lace panties.  They were her favorites. 
   "What cute panties," Jennifer said as she fingered the satin material.  "So adorable."  She hooked her thumbs along the waistband and slid them down over Andrea's thick bottom. 
   "No… don't," Andrea whimpered.  She turned around and started to resist, but Jennifer snatched her hair and yanked her back against the sink.   
   "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to be friends," Jennifer purred.  Andrea relented, not wanting to get in a fight at work, especially one she would probably lose.  Jennifer fondling her was not as bad as being beaten up. 
   Jennifer unbuttoned Andrea's blouse and ran her hand along my wife's belly until she reached her breasts.  Then she slid her fingers under the bottom of the bra and flicked it upward, freeing my wife's breasts.  She cupped the warm, heavy weight in her hands, squeezing and massaging the soft flesh. 
   "I can't decide which I like best, your fat ass or your big tits," she said as she pinched Andrea's sensitive nipples.  Then she grabbed my wife by her hair, pulled her head towards her, and roughly pressed her lips on Andrea's, forcefully kissing her.  She finished removing the panties and then left.  Andrea quickly rebuttoned her blouse and hurried out.  My wife felt like everyone was staring at her as she stumbled out of the bathroom, her hair and clothes somewhat disheveled.   
   Andrea came home upset that Jennifer had taken her favorite panties.  She became even more upset when I, instead of showing sympathy, became frisky and tried to initiate sex.
   Soon, I started getting nighttime calls telling me that Andrea was having car trouble and I needed to come get her.  Inevitably, I would arrive and find everyone gone except Andrea, who was tied up.  I could always tell who tied her up by how she was posed.  The first time I came, she was naked, and her hands were tied behind her to an empty clothing rack.  Her panties were stuffed in her mouth and the rest of her clothes were nowhere to be found.  Around her neck was a sign that read "Sexy Slut for Sale $500." Afterward, she told me that the three had ganged up on her and stripped her clothes off.  It was Jennifer's idea to tie her to the clothing rack with the for-sale sign. 
   A few nights later, I received another call.  I went to the store and found my wife naked and tied to another clothing rack.  This time the sign read "Cheap Slut for Sale $0.05 or Best Offer."  This was Alicia's idea.
   About a week later, I came to the store and found a nude Andrea on her back tied up in a most compromising position.  Her legs were folded back towards her head, with a rope binding her wrists to her ankles. The rope was connected to a clothing rack behind her, pulling her slightly back on her shoulders, elevating her pussy.  A mannequin was posed on its hands and feet, with its head pushed between Andrea's thighs.  A half dozen other mannequins were lined up in a row as if waiting their turn.  This was Jennifer's idea.
   Two days later, I get another phone call.  I must admit, I got excited when the phone rang.  Driving as fast as I could without getting a speeding ticket, I could not wait to see how the sorority girls had left Andrea this time.  I walked in and found Andrea tied up right in front of the door.  She had been stripped naked, of course, and was on her hands and knees, her hands tied behind her to her ankles.  A sign hung from her neck that read "Free Blowjobs!"  Someone had used a sharpie to write "Insert penis here" on her cheek, with an arrow pointing to her mouth.  Typical Alicia.
   "Free blowjobs huh?" I asked as I looked at the sign.
   "Don't even think about it." Andrea hissed. 
   Andrea did not know what to do.  The job paid too well to quit, and her boss was okay with working around her nursing school schedule.  The next day she was scheduled to work with Alicia and Christy.  She asked me to stop by that evening around closing time, thinking they might not try anything with me there. 
   The plan half worked.  Christy was on her best behavior, but Alicia seemed to revel in embarrassing Andrea in front of me. 
I hadn't been there 2 minutes when Alicia walked by Andrea and slapped her on the butt.  "Good job," she said. 
Andrea looked at me and said with a sigh, "See what I've been dealing with?"
   "Well, you do have a nice caboose," I answered trying to stay positive.  I didn't notice till Andrea walked off that Alicia hadn't just slapped Andrea's ass- she had slapped a plus-size sticker on it.  By the time I had discretely caught up with her and told her about the sticker, she had already walked past several snickering customers. 
   A few minutes later, Andrea was on a step stool trying to place something on a shelf.  She was looking sexy in a black button-up blouse, a red and gray plaid skirt, dark stockings, and black heels.  I was enjoying the view of my wife's shapely legs and butt as she stretched upward when Alicia snuck up behind her.  Slowly she eased the back of her skirt up above her stockings, uncovering her pale thighs and showing off her lavender-colored silk panties.  Andrea stood exposed for several seconds before feeling a draft between her legs. 
   "Alicia!" she snarled.  Her cheeks blushed as she realized that, once again, several customers were watching.
   Alicia turned to scurry away, but not before giving my wife a hard slap on the bottom.     
   "As soon as we close, I'm going to have a talk with Alicia," Andrea said to me.  "This has gone far enough."
   "What about Christy?" I asked.  "Don't you think she'll get involved?"
   "She'd better not.  As mad as I am right now, I will take them both on."  Then she added. "I don't care how big Christy is."
   A few minutes later, the store closed, and Andrea called Alicia to the side.  I couldn't help thinking about how sexy it would be for the two of them to get in a catfight.  Andrea was looking sexy, and Alicia, in her white sleeveless blouse, short red skirt, and red high heels, was looking sexy also.  I hated that I missed their earlier fight and wanted to see Andrea dominate Alicia again.  At first, I was too far away to hear what they were saying, but then their voices got louder as they began to argue.
   "You will treat me with respect!" Andrea yelled, "I am your boss."
   "What you are is the store plaything!" Alicia countered.
   "You little…" Andrea reared her hand back to slap Alicia when Christy grabbed her wrist.
   "No you don't," Christy said.
   "Let loose of me right now," Andrea said furiously, "That's an order."
   "You need to calm down first."
   "I am calm," Andrea answered through clenched teeth. 
   "OK, but you'd better behave," Christy warned as she released Andrea's wrist.
   "You're not so tough now," Alicia gloated, "You'd better not even think about…" POW!!! Andrea socked the pretty blonde in the jaw sending her flying back on her skinny ass.   
     My wife wasn't much of a puncher, but she had a lot of built-up aggression towards Alicia and was able to throw all that hostility towards Alicia's face.  Andrea stood over her for a moment like a sexy superhero, with her hands on her hips and a proud look on her face.  I thought Alicia looked kind of sexy also, in a different kind of way.  Her long, slender legs were spread apart, showing off her black thongs, while she held her jaw groaning softly.  Unfortunately, the moment did not last long as Christy grabbed Andrea's hair and flung her.  My wife flew through the air, landing on her ass.  Andrea gave me an embarrassed glance, as she got to her feet, and I knew the fight was on.  She did not like being showed up in front of her man. 
Christy, wearing a green blouse, white skirt, tan-colored stockings, and black high heeled boots, had a considerable size advantage over my 5'2 120 lbs. wife.  But my wife was angrier and not the least bit intimidated by the thickly built softball player.  Andrea charged Christy, driving her shoulder into the big girl's waist.  Christy didn't budge, she simply grabbed my wife's shoulders and threw her aside.  Andrea tenaciously scrambled back to her and this time slapped her across the face.  Barely fazed by the slap, Christy countered with a right fist to Andrea's tummy.  My wife's mouth gaped open in a big O, as she crumpled to her knees. 
   Suddenly, my wife looked so small and helpless as she knelt at Christy's feet.  The big blonde roughly grabbed Andrea's hair and pulled her to her feet.  For the next five minutes, Christy demonstrated her dominance over my wife as she tossed and slapped and pitched Andrea around the store.  My wife never had a chance.  I thought about intervening, but Christy wasn't trying to hurt her, just teach her a lesson. 
   Finally, Christy was ready for a break and tossed Andrea to the floor at the feet of Alicia.  The slender blonde yanked my wife off the floor, then reared back her fist. 
   "Let's see how you like being punched?"  Alicia said as she clocked Andrea on the cheek with a roundhouse right.  My wife stumbled backward, but even in her dazed state, Alicia couldn’t knock her down like she surely intended.  Instead, Andrea tackled Alicia and they both fell to the floor.    
Alicia had assumed Christie had taken the fight out of my wife, but the thick blonde had done more damage to Andrea's pride than her body.  Besides, Christy embarrassing her was one thing, but Andrea was not about to let an arrogant, 105 lbs. snob like Alicia humiliate her.
   The two fought like wildcats, as they viciously began slapping and ripping at each other's clothes.  I expected Christy to join in, but she seemed to be enjoying the two sexy blondes scrapping as much as I was.  The two rolled around on the carpet in a savage battle to dominate the other.  They shredded each other's clothes and soon both girls were fighting in their underwear, Andrea in her silky lavender set and tattered stocking and Alicia in a black bra and thongs.  They struggled to their knees and began exchanging punches.  I expected my wife to quickly finish her off, but Alicia was giving as good as she was taking.  Apparently, being manhandled by Christie had sapped a lot of my wife's energy, and to my surprise, Alicia began to take control of the fight.  Andrea seemed unable to land a solid punch, while Alicia began landing blow after blow to my wife's pretty face.  Either from exhaustion or from the battering she was taking, my wife appeared incapable of defending herself from the blonde’s fists.  Like a boxer, hoping to be saved by the bell, Andrea fell forward and wrapped her arms around Alicia's slender waist. 
   Leaning forward, as she was, put my wife in a vulnerable position.  Alicia unfastened Andrea's bra, permitting her tits to dangle freely.   My wife was too winded to do anything about it and simply maintained her hold on the skinny blonde's waist.  Then Alicia reached down and grabbed the waistband of Andrea's panties.  She started yanking and pulling on the panties, the material narrowing into the crack of Andrea's plump ass. 
   Andrea winced in pain as Alicia tormented her with the wedgie.   I could tell Andrea felt humiliated, being beaten by a girl she had such little respect for, and to make it worse, I was watching the whole thing.   She tried to act tough, but she couldn't help letting out little whimpers of pain.   Finally, Andrea could not take it anymore, so she let loose of Alicia and tried to break away.
   Alicia used the opportunity to rip Andrea's cute lavender panties off, as well as the matching bra that was still hanging from Andrea's shoulders.  Things got worse for my wife as Alicia mounted her and began slapping her pretty face.  Andrea, despite outweighing Alicia by 15 lbs., didn't seem to have the strength left to push her off.  Her shapely body twisted and squirmed underneath the lean blonde but could not buck her.   
   I could not believe the beat down Andrea was receiving by the girl that she had claimed to have dominated just a couple of weeks prior.  Fortunately for my battered babe, Christy does have a kind heart and decided to intervene. 
   “That's enough,” Christy said, “You're going to really hurt her.” She made Alicia get up, but my wife was not free to leave yet.  “Besides, I want to have some more fun.”  The powerful softball player pulled Andrea up to her feet and led her to one of the benches in the shoe department.  I knew what Christy was planning even before the big blonde sat down and draped Andrea over her lap.  My wife's thick tush is an object of desire among men and a target of jealous contempt among women. 
   “Owww!”  Andrea wailed as Christy's hand smacked a soft cheek.  My wife cried painfully, as she was spanked by the bigger, stronger blonde.  She didn't try to get away though, knowing that resistance was futile.   
   I thought she looked sexy, laying helplessly across Christy's thighs.  The way her lovely ass squirmed between hits, almost as if she was trying to dodge Christy's blows, and the way her fat bottom jiggled after being smashed in, was quite a turn on to me. 
   Alicia also seemed to be enjoying the sight of my wife being punished.  Her eyes lit up when Christy started spanking Andrea.  After a couple of minutes, she couldn't wait any longer.
   “My turn, my turn!” Alicia said impatiently like a child. 
   “Oh, fine,” Christy said reluctantly.  I don't know why she and Jennifer allow Alicia to tell them what to do all the time.  The big girl stood up, with Andrea in her arms, and let Alicia sit in her spot.  Then she draped my wife across Alicia's lap.  Like she was losing a prized possession that she had grown to cherish, Christy leaned down and softly kissed Andrea on her left butt cheek and then gently patted it. 
   My poor wife soon found out that Christy had taken it easy on her after Alicia began slapping her tender tooshie.  Alicia may not have been as strong as Christy, but she spanked Andrea with all her might, her bony hand stinging my wife's plump flesh.  My wife began to sob as tears streamed down her cheeks.  I’m not sure if she was crying because Alicia was brutalizing her tush or because of being disgraced in front of me. 
   Christy and Alicia passed her around a few more times, taking turns beating her ass and fondling her tits.  When they finished, they made Andrea help with the closing duties, like straitening the clothes and vacuuming the floors, all while bare assed naked. 
   Before they left, they both said goodbye to Andrea in their own way.
   “See you Bitch,” Alicia said as she twisted one of Andrea’s nipples.
   Then Christy, unexpectedly, took Andrea in her arms and kissed her on the mouth.  Her tongue slid between Andrea’s lips while she pressed one hand against the small of my wife’s back and the other grabbed her tender derriere.  The erotic embrace lasted for 10 seconds or more before Christy let her go.
   “Thanks for a fun time,” Christy said as she and Alicia walked out.
   I helped Andrea find the remnants of her clothes and she put them on the best she could.  Christy had taken her underwear as trophies, so all Andrea had left was her tattered blouse and crumpled skirt.  She looked like a sexy mess walking out to the car.  Her hair was mussed up and her cheeks were streaked with mascara from crying.  Most of the buttons were gone on her blouse so she had to tie it together the best she could, but I still noticed one of her tits hanging out. 
   When we got home, I was hoping for sex to top off such an erotic evening, but instead found out that she was mad at me.  She felt I should have intervened at some point in the evening.  She was probably right but, to be honest, I had enjoyed her being spanked almost as much as Alicia and Christy and them making her clean up while nude was only fair since she had done the same thing to Alicia.  She gave me the cold shoulder for a few days, but eventually, she realized that she shouldn’t have expected me to interfere.  I love her ass and I love watching it being spanked and she loves that I love it so much.  She just wished it had not been Alicia doing the spanking.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The Andrea Chronicles Ch 6- Plaything: A Boutique Battle
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 12:32:46 PM »
This series manages to be funny and sexy at the same time. It's a really entertaining read.