News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline Soony

Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2020, 06:30:29 AM »
Steve treats his fans fairly once again. No overpriced stuff. I hope he at least breaks even and sets up some more fights with Nikki.

No, I won’t break even. In fact, there won’t be any more fights this year. I’m tapped.

I heard Sarah fight at end of Nov. That fight cancel?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 03:17:16 PM »

Yes, it has been cancelled. Sales have been lower than what I expected and I'm tired of losing money doing this.

Online tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2020, 03:24:26 PM »

Yes, it has been cancelled. Sales have been lower than what I expected and I'm tired of losing money doing this.

Damn! Did expect people to buy MORE clips these days, not less.

Good luck, Steve - we'd all love to see more of videos in a hopefully brighter future!

Offline KO Girlz

• Approved Producers
  • Ding Ding!!!
    • KO Girlz
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2020, 03:33:17 PM »
I hear you Steve. I never got as far along as you had, but wasn't worth taking forever to make a profit. Though I did sell a clip in Canada last week after all this time (10 years).

Offline Katff

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2020, 05:58:21 PM »
Needs fights to last longer for him to make money back or break even, as can sell for more money. These short fights are killing him financially.

Ive always thought it might be an idea to start a patreon. If catfight fans really want him to succeed and keep going without continuing to lose money, theyll join and be happy to give x amount a month.

Could just be 3 small tipper or donater levels of 5 10 15 dollars depending on .
how much soneone wants to support and can afford. Maybe 500 to 1000 dollars a month might just help lessen the losses enough. Every little helps.

Maybe he could offer updates before fights on fight weekends and maybe keep back unseen footage of buildup or aftermath that he could post on patreon or a little behind the scenes clip before fight. Maybe could also interact a little more on there. Wouldn't be talking to spammers etc as theyd be a paying patron. Maybe could post some fight photos or modeling prefight photos on patreon too like the photos he used to do for sponsors.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2020, 06:17:41 PM »
I agree steve, you should start a patreon. I'm sure people will support you there and your just losing a potential revenue stream the longer you don't get going with one.
Should try a monthly patreon asap
Ddot

Offline billy m

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2020, 10:58:10 PM »
I’ll try to get it out this weekend guys. No promises. Not going to do any fancy intros or anything like that. Just some quick interviews and the fight. Will probably price it around $10 - $12 dollars, I don’t know.

How about a handful of pics on the old twitter to give us a little taste Steve

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2020, 12:06:32 AM »
I’ve always wondered whether a subscription service would work, if you charged say 20 dollars a month and did say 2 fights a month, how many members would you neee to make a profit?

Offline Katff

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2020, 12:24:46 AM »
I’ve always wondered whether a subscription service would work, if you charged say 20 dollars a month and did say 2 fights a month, how many members would you neee to make a profit?

Problem with that is he cant guarantee fights as things go wrong and last thing hed want is pressure to meet fight promises to subs if he said 1 fight a month etc. Even with backing i think he would prob do 8 or 10 fights a year if ur lucky. Its a hobby for him and takes lot of work to put on just one fight.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2020, 12:34:39 AM »

Damn. Certainly not the news I was hoping to read this afternoon, but I sincerely hope you enjoy your time off and you come back rejuvenated when ready. There is no one out there putting out the product you do and I appreciate it so, so much. I look forward to buying Brooke/Nikki and hopefully supporting you however you decide to proceed in the future whether that's Clips4sale or any other funding options.

And to the community - please put your money where your mouth is! There is an extremely limited amount of producers who do it the "right" way and if the support isn't there, they'll be gone. If you want recommendations for fights from Suitefights to buy, feel free to PM me as there is a deep backlog of outstanding content and I can help point you towards something that might be up your alley.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2020, 03:30:48 AM »
Doesnt need to be a guarantee of a fight for the patreon. Maybe just extras for the tier levels for the fights. Anything to put more $ in Steve's proverbial pocket. I'm sure there are people who would pay a monthly patreon for suitefights
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2020, 02:28:19 PM »
Oh no! This is a distressing announcement. If it is true, I can understand it. Short fights, high expenses, COVID, etc. Hang in there.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2020, 03:23:09 PM »
Maybe allow access to previous fights like a Netflix special with previous sponsor content for when fights don’t happen. I haven’t bought w fight for a while but I’d happily pay £20 a month for a Netflix style catalogue.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2020, 06:00:06 PM »
I remember KO Girlz! I purchased the clips when they came out, and had high hopes for future productions.
I was disappointed nothing further came out, but I salute your contribution!

I hear you Steve. I never got as far along as you had, but wasn't worth taking forever to make a profit. Though I did sell a clip in Canada last week after all this time (10 years).

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2020, 07:29:58 PM »
Several producers have tried (and abandoned) sponsorships. Sponsorships normally follow an inevitable chain of events: Fans pay the upfront fee. The event is hyped and eagerly anticipated. One (or both) the opponents drop out or don't show up. Fans are frustrated and disappointed. The producer refunds everyone their money. Disaster.

Problem with that is he cant guarantee fights as things go wrong and last thing hed want is pressure to meet fight promises to subs if he said 1 fight a month etc. Even with backing i think he would prob do 8 or 10 fights a year if ur lucky. Its a hobby for him and takes lot of work to put on just one fight.