News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2020, 08:20:42 PM »
We hear and understand your frustration. 2020 was the Worst Year Ever. No one would blame you if you took the remainder of the year off.

Yes, it has been cancelled. Sales have been lower than what I expected and I'm tired of losing money doing this.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2020, 09:13:12 PM »
Several producers have tried (and abandoned) sponsorships. Sponsorships normally follow an inevitable chain of events: Fans pay the upfront fee. The event is hyped and eagerly anticipated. One (or both) the opponents drop out or don't show up. Fans are frustrated and disappointed. The producer refunds everyone their money. Disaster.

I’ve always wondered whether a subscription service would work, if you charged say 20 dollars a month and did say 2 fights a month, how many members would you neee to make a profit?

Problem with that is he cant guarantee fights as things go wrong and last thing hed want is pressure to meet fight promises to subs if he said 1 fight a month etc. Even with backing i think he would prob do 8 or 10 fights a year if ur lucky. Its a hobby for him and takes lot of work to put on just one fight.

I’ve seen how a lot of companies seem to book a few fights at once, I imagine people dropping out is a lot worse when you’ve already paid upfront for a suite or venue.

If you look at say fighting dolls or foxy combat or by the looks of it phat phaorahs also did the same. I know Steve did this a few times with Mira matches and at other times to I think. If you book say 3-4 fights at least If one or two drop out you have things to film and sometimes others fill in for them.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2020, 02:35:25 AM »
I’ll try to get it out this weekend guys. No promises. Not going to do any fancy intros or anything like that. Just some quick interviews and the fight. Will probably price it around $10 - $12 dollars, I don’t know.
10$? I think i can afford that! It will be available in Clips4sale?

Offline KO Girlz

• Approved Producers
  • Ding Ding!!!
    • KO Girlz
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2020, 02:31:30 PM »
I remember KO Girlz! I purchased the clips when they came out, and had high hopes for future productions.
I was disappointed nothing further came out, but I salute your contribution!

I hear you Steve. I never got as far along as you had, but wasn't worth taking forever to make a profit. Though I did sell a clip in Canada last week after all this time (10 years).
Thanks for the comment, it just sold me 2 more clips. :)

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »
It would have to be put up for sale to start having profitability ... It's been over a week and still nothing, no news, no clips ... ???

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
I will be buying the fight as soon as it’s listed on clips4sale.  I don’t care if it is short as long as it is intense, and don’t mind paying full price.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2020, 12:01:06 AM »
Likewise day1 purchase guaranteed
Ddot

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 11:40:26 AM »
Why is it not for sale on clips4sale? I do not understand this expectation ...  >:(

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2020, 06:00:26 PM »
Lots of wedgies and pussy attacks are very well needed indeed. I wanted to see Brooke and Nikki get into it a long time  but, what about Nikki taking on Charlie ?
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Katff

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2020, 05:01:11 PM »
Lots of wedgies and pussy attacks are very well needed indeed. I wanted to see Brooke and Nikki get into it a long time  but, what about Nikki taking on Charlie ?

Charlie long gone from scene. Would be great if Suitefights went all out to get her to fight again but, realistically theres no chance. Charlie v Mila was the main one many fans wanted to see but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2020, 07:21:46 PM »
Brooke vs Nikki when the fight comes out on clips4sale? I understand steeve not giving any news?

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2020, 09:16:19 PM »
Everrrrryday I check, and nothing, ahhhhhh!  My money is burning a hole in my pocket

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2020, 01:57:41 PM »
Does anyone know when it will be released? Just anxious to buy and watch it.

Thanks

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2020, 04:00:12 AM »

Thanks
Steve said that it would be released this month... But still nothing

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2020, 04:32:19 AM »

Thanks
Steve said that it would be released this month... But still nothing
He actually said he might release it weekend before last but he hasn't been on this website since the 14th (you can see activity on profiles here), which is a bit concerning really.  Brief survey, don't most of us check into this website more often than that?