News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread

• 167 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: Nikki Darling vs Brooke from ecnw official thread
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2020, 03:56:09 PM »
I am becoming a little concerned for Steve. He has been down before but he sounded much more down than ever before. I hope that he is ok. Steve, it you are reading this, your fans, and there are many, want to wish you well. We need you. You are a valuable member of this genre.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2020, 04:21:46 AM »
Yeah Steve. We got your back. Your the man that put great catfight content on the map again after ecnwc. Butore than being fans of your product we care more about your health and well-being also outside of the shoots so hope your doing well mate.  I'm sure many of us would love to share a beer with you and chat this Thanksgiving given the chance haha
Ddot

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2020, 05:05:39 AM »
Yeah Steve. We got your back. Your the man that put great catfight content on the map again after ecnwc. Butore than being fans of your product we care more about your health and well-being also outside of the shoots so hope your doing well mate.  I'm sure many of us would love to share a beer with you and chat this Thanksgiving given the chance haha

Couldn't agree more. Wishing Steve all the best.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2020, 12:17:13 AM »
Ole SuiteFights made a twitter comment today, raise the roof, raise the roof, he lives, just not on this website.

Offline Katff

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2020, 01:18:24 PM »
Buzz has gone for me. The waiting has killed all the hype I had for it 3 weeks ago.

If fight had gone smoothly to a conclusion, it would have been released asap probably 3 or 4 days later. As it is with it being cut short because of injury, i don't think he's too fussed when he releases it.

Maybe the motivation to put time aside to edit it isn't the same when its an incomplete fight that got stopped early. I can understand that, especially if he's down like some of you suggest. I think he's probably moreso just a little fed up with things going wrong, and just wants a break from having to deal with anything catfight related.

Anyway, still kinda sucks for us fans checking in all the time, waiting and wondering when its going to be released, but I guess that's just the way it is.

As I say for me personally the buzz is not there anymore. Maybe getting too excited in a build up to fight contributes to that. You can only ride that wave of excitement for so long before it wanes.

With this happening and with Brooke G v Alexa being cancelled last minute, I'm getting to the point where I give up too. I'm not a fan that buys every fight because I hate physical mismatches in body type, like big boobs vs small boobs or maybe Im just not attracted to the fighters or matchup just doesnt appeal for some reason.

However, Nikki v Brooke and Alexa v Brooke G, I thought were 2 amazing even matchups that ticked many of my boxes. So both going wrong just sucks tbh.

Alexa v Brooke G will be 3 months away now I think, even if that, and suitefights will probably not have anything anytime soon either. I hope its a good one when it happens.

I really like Brooke encwc but she needs to fight another milf type like Lauren or Camille from Encwc. Finding her an alpha opponent like that to fight might be difficult. But thats exactly what she needs. Someone around her height in mid to late 30s who is great fighter, with a bod to match Brookes and also likes to dominate like Brooke. Shouldn't be too hard to find lol.

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2020, 04:20:39 PM »
For me the wait has been too long, moreover without news from suitefights it is not correct for the fans. It's a very bad way to promote the matches, you have to be surprised afterwards if the sales don't work ... I would buy it more because I waited too long. Fortunately, there are other producers who arrive as socal catfights, the fights are great !!! I'm going to spend my money on them now.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2020, 05:13:10 PM »
Oh, ill buy this no matter the wait, Brooke can easily take any of these catfighters, she would prefer fewer rules, doesn't care about her hair getting pulled, anything she is in I will buy. 

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2020, 11:23:13 PM »
Going to try that silly philosophy from the Secret book, put it into the universe and see if it happens.  As a cybermonday could we get this fight released, lol, no discount needed.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2020, 11:33:43 PM »
Oh, ill buy this no matter the wait, Brooke can easily take any of these catfighters, she would prefer fewer rules, doesn't care about her hair getting pulled, anything she is in I will buy.

Ditto, it could be released a year from now (though I hope its sooner) and I'd still happily buy it. I'm hoping there'll be more Brooke and Nikki on the catfight scene.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2020, 10:57:24 PM »
After a delay since November 14th, Suitefights checked into this website today, wheee, well, that's progress?  Let's see the video, dollars are waiting to be spent, please?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2020, 11:46:43 PM »
Not really sure what you guys are expecting to accomplish by being weirdly hostile to him. He said he's burned out and needs some time off. Just chill out and the let the guy be for a bit.

Of course he knows he can't make money unless he releases what he films. But the already filmed fights aren't going anywhere and there's no need to guilt trip the guy over it.

Only thing that sort of bummed me out was him saying that he might release a sort of "barebones" version of the fight. I'd much rather wait for him to be motivated and release a "proper" version when he is ready.

Best wishes to the guy as he is irreplaceable in the world of catfighting.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2020, 12:17:02 AM »
Not really sure what you guys are expecting to accomplish by being weirdly hostile to him. He said he's burned out and needs some time off. Just chill out and the let the guy be for a bit.

Of course he knows he can't make money unless he releases what he films. But the already filmed fights aren't going anywhere and there's no need to guilt trip the guy over it.

Only thing that sort of bummed me out was him saying that he might release a sort of "barebones" version of the fight. I'd much rather wait for him to be motivated and release a "proper" version when he is ready.

Best wishes to the guy as he is irreplaceable in the world of catfighting.
I'm being nothing but positive man, just trying to balance out the other posts by saying I am willing to buy it and look forward to it. 

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2020, 03:05:50 AM »
Let's not kid ourselves. At the end of the day, SuiteFights is still top notch in the catfight world. I think most of us here would still buy any of his fights within 1st week upon release. Rooting for you, Steve.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2020, 10:41:15 PM »
Oh man, guys, I made a mistake and read the "local time is" reading and not the last time online, my bad, Mr Suite hasn't checked in since November 14th.  When you get back Steve, welcome back!  Sorry about that folks.

Offline Agitabatur

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2020, 09:56:37 AM »
Is there anyone of you that could contact "Mr. Suitefights"? Because I'm worried, could he be sick or something? If he already filmed Nikki vs Brooke (ehi, I'll pay double price for it, Nikki is my favourite and waited years to see her back in action) why not edit it and put on clip4sale? Not a good sign... :'(