News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)

• 99 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2021, 03:34:03 PM »
You should really bring Paris Love to SF to fight Sarah or Nikki! That would be one of the best for sure
Maybe we could convince Alexa Brooke to unretire and do a rematch with Paris. ;D

The first fight was so good, but the guy shooting the fight botched it by stepping in at a certain point(thinking Paris had given up, when she hadn't) and stopping Alexa's momentum when she had Paris pinned down.
I don't think that's possible... It seems that when one of them retires its fr never coming back... But as for Paris she could still fight for SF, she has everything we love!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 03:34:44 PM by Fightlover »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2021, 04:47:38 AM »
lmao if by dream match with no regards to reality a Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo in their mid to early 20s would be it for me. Something about catfights between people 5 ft 10 and above in a fit figure like Jess that makes me more interested in their fights. Steve if you could make that happen id probably buy you a lifetime supply of budweiser.
Also maybe a misty vs jacky fay rematch with no time limits and unlimited rounds until someone gives up.
Gotta wonder though why Alexa retired. Thought she was a spark of fire in all her fights and gonna miss the potential matchups she coulda had.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:49:30 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2021, 12:39:11 PM »
lmao if by dream match with no regards to reality a Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo in their mid to early 20s would be it for me. Something about catfights between people 5 ft 10 and above in a fit figure like Jess that makes me more interested in their fights. Steve if you could make that happen id probably buy you a lifetime supply of budweiser.
Also maybe a misty vs jacky fay rematch with no time limits and unlimited rounds until someone gives up.
Gotta wonder though why Alexa retired. Thought she was a spark of fire in all her fights and gonna miss the potential matchups she coulda had.
Misty vs Jacky Fay 2 is one of my dream matches too! Hope they agree to do it

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2021, 08:28:22 AM »
Misty vs Jacky Fay 2 is one of my dream matches too! Hope they agree to do it

Misty Vs Jacky Fay 2 is also one of my dream matches, their first fight is probably tied for my favorite that I've ever seen .

I'm late to this threat but for dream matches:
Kat vs Jess
Kat Vs Mila 2
Kat Vs Jacky Fay
Kat Vs Nikki
Misty Vs Leena
Misty Vs Tara
Eden Vs Kat (Probably my biggest dream match)
Eden Vs Peyton
Eden Vs Tara
Nikki Vs Alexa
Nikki Vs Tilly

Limited myself to 11 and even that was hard. So many great fights and competitors
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline large_head

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2021, 10:21:22 PM »
Would love to see Eden back. Not the most aggressive of fighters but she was just so damn hot!

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2021, 11:48:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/chakirachakira_
Amazonian 5’11 180 lbs Wrestler/Catfighter/Session Wrestler in Maryland.  Looking to do real matches for videos.

I hope Steve can bring in Chakira. She's looking to do real matches and fought at ECNWC. At 5'11 she would be a good match up for Alexa Brooke.

I also miss Nikki, wish she would come back and fight again soon.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2021, 11:59:51 PM »
Would love to see Eden back. Not the most aggressive of fighters but she was just so damn hot!

So true, Eden is a damn smokeshow. And up against Misty, another ridiculously hot model, I think their match was fantastic. Especially midway(I believe) through the fight, I think a hard slap or two is exchanged and they really start getting aggressive.

Offline large_head

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2021, 01:00:16 AM »

So true, Eden is a damn smokeshow. And up against Misty, another ridiculously hot model, I think their match was fantastic. Especially midway(I believe) through the fight, I think a hard slap or two is exchanged and they really start getting aggressive.

True, it’s subjective and we are lucky enough to have so many hot women involved in Catfights but Eden has to be somewhere near the top of the tree in that sense.
And Mistys beauty really did complement Eden’s perfectly in their match.

And there was no give in either of them so top match all round!

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2021, 08:45:38 PM »
New fight coming in August... https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1412550708830867461

@XXXAlexaKiss  5' 4" 135 lbs.
VS.
@InnocentElixir  5' 4" 120 lbs.

Two new girls. Alexa had her first catfight vs Blondebhabie last month. Here's a preview video: https://twitter.com/sexyhusband10/status/1407326608252354575
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 08:48:20 PM by Mikebt »

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2021, 11:52:58 PM »
Alexa is a very pretty young lady with a real nice body. The above photo of her (on the left) doesn't do her any justice. Not familiar with the other young woman and I didn't see any photos attached to her Twitter account. Looking forward to this matchup.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 11:54:51 PM by Hammer48 »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2021, 12:56:27 AM »
Yeah, here are some better shots from her previous fight.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2021, 10:30:13 AM »
I thought Alexa was great in her fight against Blondebhabie, so I was hoping she'd end up fighting at Suitefights eventually. To see it happen this soon is just fantastic. I think this will be a fantastic match-up.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2021, 05:10:28 PM »
Nice matchup!  Innocentelexir has her instagram linked on twitter "linktree"

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2021, 08:39:10 PM »
Tilly McReese vs TDubs from "just truckin" vids on the internet
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2021, 06:44:45 AM »
I wonder if we'll ever get a shoot like Mira vs Jess 2 again. I think Steve just has to let them settle it without interrupting during breaks so that there's a clear winner. Wonder why his best content came from shoots way back, maybe a sponsorship scenario attracted the best talent instead of the current setup. Makes you wonder.
Ddot