News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)

• 99 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 03:16:53 AM »
Is anyone left?????
Nikki, Sarah, Brooke, Ivy, Bella, Kyla and Misty. But, yeah it seems like a lot of fighters are retiring. I wonder if its because of the pandemic, the payoff is not good enough or they just got bored and moved on.

Hey Steve, do you have a new fight lined up in the near future?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 05:17:15 AM »
Mannn, that's a great list of catfighting legends right there.  For a "dream match," hah, give me Mira vs anyone.

While I adore everyone on that retired list, I think it really drives home that I hope we can get a new "class" of catfighters going.

Truthfully, I'm usually more excited to see a girls debut or second fight rather than a veteran fighting as I love seeing a girl fight nude and get slapped for the first time and how she responds. The unpredictability of it all and the "craziness" of fighting some other amateur just does it for me. I don't give a shit about skill-level or wins/losses, I just want some girls who will give an honest effort and really go for it.

I'd love to see any of the girls that Alexa or Sarah Brooke steamrolled over in recent times to get another chance to fight someone with a similar experience or skill level. Like, after Jess demolished Mira in her debut, who knew what kind of legend Mira would become? Love to see first-timers or girls with less experience try it against one another. Might be some duds, but also might find some greatness and form some new rivalries.

Bella, Evonn, Angel and Ivy all are similar size. Would like to see them fight one another or break in a rookie. Michelle vs Ashley Stone (fought Alexa for Tilly, also fought Jess for SF). I don't know. Those that fought Sarah Brooke or Alexa recently were so severely outclassed that it was hard to really see what we might have in them.

Like I said, and this answer sucks, probably the girls who I want to see fight the most in a Suitefights production are the girls we don't even know about yet. I'm always hoping Suitefights can find some local talent and really get a rhythm going of more frequent releases as I'm dying to spend some $.

Offline Sexycouple329

• https://app.gumroad.com/sexyhusband1223
    • https://app.gumroad.com/sexyhusband1223
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 10:25:39 PM »
We would be willing to work with Steve

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 11:34:20 PM »
I'll double my original sponsorship to finally get a Sarah vs sexywife fight at SF. Plz make it happen Steve. ;)

Offline large_head

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2021, 12:01:34 AM »
Maybe someone like a Nikki Delano, she’s done bits and pieces of wrestling.
Against another one of the small girls like Eden or Misty.

And sexy wife vs Sarah Brooke will be amazing if it ever gets up.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 09:48:07 PM »
We would be willing to work with Steve
That would be fireeeeeeee pls make this happen steveeeeeee Sarah vs Sexywife had the potencial to be one of the best ever!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 09:59:40 PM »
sexywife is too big for me and would ruin the model aspect of a sf production. I would say for steve to try to find new talent that had the no quit attitude that jess, mira and other new talent that became main stays had. Just my 2 cents steve from someone thats supported you since your first sponsorship that was Charlie vs Brooke.
Ddot

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2021, 04:42:51 AM »
What do you mean by model aspect? She's not bigger than Michelle and her fight with Alexa is one of my favorites on SF.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2021, 07:45:55 AM »
What do you mean by model aspect? She's not bigger than Michelle and her fight with Alexa is one of my favorites on SF.
lyrics never fought for sf. And by big i mean big, you know what i mean.
Ddot

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2021, 03:31:28 PM »
lyrics never fought for sf. And by big i mean big, you know what i mean.
Michelle that fought against Alexa Brooke(at SF) is definitely "bigger" than sexy wife. If you don't like watching big women fight than that's your prerogative.

I do agree with you that I'd like to see new talent that make their debut at SF.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2021, 04:06:04 PM »
From who’s left I’d like to see Misty vs leena. Sarah vs sexy wife. Always up for seeing some new girls. Everyone’s favourite started somewhere and Steve us done an amazing job of finding girls. Got w lot of trust in him to find people.

Mandarin

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2021, 05:20:33 PM »
Since this is just a wish list I dont care if they are "retired" from catfighting.  I would have loved to see Mira vs Lexi! 

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2021, 11:34:41 PM »
I think that Ashley (who fought Alexa for Tillytown)  and Nikki would be a great match up.  Similar body types.  I'm not sure about the size difference but I believe it's about a 2 inch height difference.  As for Sarah Brooke, I would like to see her and Pamela or Eva (both Euro fighters).  Personally, I would love to see her get her butt kicked. 
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 11:35:26 PM by Ponyboy »

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2021, 04:35:34 PM »
Alexa
Kat
Mila
Mira
Tilly
Jess
Rosie
Victoria
Lexi
Charlie
Lillias
Rosalee
Sammy
Jemma

are all retired.

Hope this helps.
You should really bring Paris Love to SF to fight Sarah or Nikki! That would be one of the best for sure

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2021, 06:21:07 PM »
You should really bring Paris Love to SF to fight Sarah or Nikki! That would be one of the best for sure
Maybe we could convince Alexa Brooke to unretire and do a rematch with Paris. ;D

The first fight was so good, but the guy shooting the fight botched it by stepping in at a certain point(thinking Paris had given up, when she hadn't) and stopping Alexa's momentum when she had Paris pinned down.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:22:17 PM by Mikebt »