News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)

• 99 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: My SF Dream Matches (Maybe some Ideas for Steve)
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2021, 12:48:43 AM »
I wonder if we'll ever get a shoot like Mira vs Jess 2 again. I think Steve just has to let them settle it without interrupting during breaks so that there's a clear winner. Wonder why his best content came from shoots way back, maybe a sponsorship scenario attracted the best talent instead of the current setup. Makes you wonder.
It's because Jess and Mira were that good, Mira was insane in a good way, she was playing a roll or character or something and was super professional and Jess was tough and mean.  To me it seemed Jess was doing the videos, making them long, but eventually you could see in her eyes with Mira that she was pissed and out to hurt, within reason.  They both were just really good at it.  I also think they realized more video footage was better, who else could drag it out for 20 minutes plus AND make it look great the whole time?

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2021, 09:25:01 PM »
Viewed a vid which Sarah Brooke battled Andi Page. Good match with breast/crotch grabs. Andi did well in controlling Sarah, Suggest a possible Suitefight match between the two for a rematch of their earlier match.

Offline heathy24

« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2021, 02:46:14 AM »
Sarah Brooke vs Sexy Wife.

Goldie Blair vs Sexy Wife.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2021, 02:28:22 AM »
Banshee Moon vs Tdubs from "just truckin"
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2021, 05:40:47 AM »

Goldie is incredible! I really wish to see her fighting again, would be awesome! Her against Davina, Dolce or Sarah Brooke could be one of the best
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 05:41:26 AM by Fightlover »

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2021, 02:17:37 AM »

Goldie against any other girl would be great,especially if her opponent punishing and pounds away on her big tits the entire match...
bend

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2021, 05:45:42 PM »
New fight coming in August... https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1412550708830867461
UPDATE: the upcoming fight between Alexa and Austin has been canceled. Austin had to withdraw due to an injury she sustained and a suitable replacement could not be found in time for fight night. Thank you for your understanding.
Too bad, I was looking forward to watching Alexa in her first match at SF.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2021, 03:48:15 AM »
New fight coming in August... https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1412550708830867461
UPDATE: the upcoming fight between Alexa and Austin has been canceled. Austin had to withdraw due to an injury she sustained and a suitable replacement could not be found in time for fight night. Thank you for your understanding.
Too bad, I was looking forward to watching Alexa in her first match at SF.

What a shame. Austin and Alexa both were what I was hoping to see in a potential Suitefights fight. Two very attractive 20-something catfighting rookies (I think Alexa has had 1 fight? Not sure about Austin) ready to scrap. Hope this one can be rescheduled!

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2021, 04:24:47 AM »
My sentiments exactly. A Really disappointing development. Hopefully it can be rescheduled but I wonder if Austin had second thoughts. I watched portions of a few of her podcasts and while it's clear that she's an artist, model and gamer, I didn't see or hear anything to indicate that she's a fighter or interested in being one.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2021, 05:30:31 AM »
My sentiments exactly. A Really disappointing development. Hopefully it can be rescheduled but I wonder if Austin had second thoughts. I watched portions of a few of her podcasts and while it's clear that she's an artist, model and gamer, I didn't see or hear anything to indicate that she's a fighter or interested in being one.

Hah, I was just extremely hopeful that Austin was Mira 2.0 (even down to the purple hair). They both seemingly are artistic gamer types who model, who on paper, seem like the last place in the world they'd like to be is in a competitive nude catfight for money. And honestly, that's what made Mira probably my favorite catfighter of all-time. Mira was never a gifted fighter, but was always game to get in there and slap and struggle against anyone thrown her way. I was hoping Suitefights could catch lightning in a bottle and find another bubbly amateur catfighter ready to throw themselves into this craziness.

I talked a lot about Austin there, but I am equally as excited about Alexa. Looks like the girl next door type but obviously has an daring side she wants to unleash if she's ready to catfight.

Seemed like a fun matchup as neither likely has an extensive wrestling/fighting background and those are my favorite types of catfights. While I understand why it happens, I was looking forward to two newbies going at it rather than being fed to the wolves (Alexa, Sarah or Nikki).

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2021, 05:58:42 AM »
Thanks for sharing your insight and perspective. I appreciate you referencing Mira, as I wasn't aware of her background. Mira was a favorite of mine, as well, for some of the reasons you cited. Let's hope for new faces and new rivalries. Nothing turns me off more than seeing the same, established fighters over and over.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2021, 04:22:12 PM »
 I was wrong about Austin. APL just released a match featuring her:

https://www.aplvideos.com/PRESALE.php

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2021, 07:47:32 PM »
Sarah is too busy now a days (especially after joining LFC) so I doubt we see her at SF again. I just hope we see Nikki in at least one more fight. Sadly, I have a gut feeling many of the original SF girls are done and not coming back.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2021, 10:35:20 PM »
Sarah is too busy now a days (especially after joining LFC) so I doubt we see her at SF again. I just hope we see Nikki in at least one more fight. Sadly, I have a gut feeling many of the original SF girls are done and not coming back.
Nikki is just pregnant again and more than willing to fight afterwards. But one that I'm really concerned about is Alexa. she always was a wildcat in action and her postponed fight against Brooke Gilley could be a really bummer but she gone ghost.

Offline Shabsinfo

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2021, 05:36:56 AM »
Wish to watch misty lovelance again at sf if you watch her APL videos you will notice she has put on some weight and now looking more chubby and trained.