News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy

• 85 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 10:21:22 PM »
You drag me around the bar, beer splashes around and you triumph and put on a big show. 
Pull my dress down to my hips, hit my ass loud and hard. 
And while you savor your apparent triumph, I lie on my stomach on the table, breathing heavily, close to tears.

You let yourself be celebrated, cheered by your followers and savor the situation. 
In the meantime I come to, gather my strength and press my palms on the green felt and push myself up. 
While you are celebrating with your back to me, I come up and before anyone can warn, I grab it. 
Grab your hair with the right, courage on the left the hem of your cheap sloppy outfit and bring you to the billiard table with a quick twist. 
With one hand in my hair, I press you onto the green felt. 
My left hand leaves your dress lis, slides under it and reaches for your femininity. 
My fingers feel your soft flesh.  Feel the two fleshy bulges and grab them with my fingers. 
Now I'm grinning and looking into the surprised faces of the guys who just cheered you.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 11:38:18 PM »
I really hope these two Sluts rip one another's useless tits off once and for all.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2021, 03:29:04 AM »
Huh, in total surprise that this German cxnt slipped off the poll table and has grabbed me from behind, , shoving  me onto the table in a sudden turnabout.  My soft tits smear themselves onto the felt of the table as I writhe, trying to crawl up and onto the table to escape.  My efforts are spurred by your grubby fingers pawing at my pussy, squeezing my labia.

The cheering crowd stays cheering, except now they are yelling GET HER ANNE, STRIP HER, SHOW US THAT WHITE ASS.  The faithless mob, fuck them, I think, and fuck Anne.  My heels are flipping up and down as I lurch belly first onto the table, and I get a knee up on the edge.  The moment my knee is up, the other leg starts to thrash and kick.  If my heel hits anything, it is going to hurt.

If nothing else, my frantic motion makes it hard for you to do whatever filthy tihng you intended, and lessens the pressure of your fingers.  Meanwhile, the mob gets a close look at your ass, as your outfit is hanging around your ankles, exposing you like the whore you are.  LINDA STRIPPED HER FIRST  they shout, even though some old slut is yelling that neither has tits worth a damn.  OH SHUT UP DEE, YOU WERE ALWAYS JEALOUS OF A FULL RACK..

Coarse comments are made about either or both of us waving our bottoms on the pool table, as the entire bar  gets raunchier.  The bartender is concerned, but the both the drinks and the money is flowing, and he just tells the bouncer to watch out for any trouble.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2021, 01:18:55 PM »
You try to escape me, I'll let go of your stinking pussy, grab your slutty outfit on the back and try to hold down.
But you try to come to the table and kick to me.
Your pointy heel meets me on the hip, I'm stumbling back and hold me tight on the fabric.
In reason of the swimsuit around my ankles i come to fall,  your dress tears and i sit me down on the floor, hard on my butt.
Quickly I stroll off the swimsuit and  come back on my feet while you finally escape on the table.
The mood in the bar is totally heated.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:20:40 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2021, 01:57:45 PM »
Yes! I am free of her, as I feel my heel hit her and she tumbles away.  EEeeeeek !  my outfit goes with her as she falls back, and I am crawling on the pool table stark naked, to the delight of the mob.  I pivot on all fours, to see where Anne went, and see her rising form the floor, stepping out of her suit, also naked.  I gesture at her, then shout “Get up here you whore, get up here and fight”

There are hoots and yells, OH YES, ON THE POOL TABLE.  GET UP THERE ANNE, ARE YOU AFRAID.  Of course, they just want us crawling around up there showing every inch of ourselves off, but I am angry enough to put up with the humiliation.  I back away from the edge, giving you room to get up, the felt feeling very strange on my knees, and of course, by backing away, there is almost no one behind the tables, so I am ‘hiding’ my ass and pussy from the cameras and eyes of all.

I beckon to you, seeing the bruise my heel put on your hip and wishing I had sunk it in someplace softer.  “Get up her and let me scratch those little breasts off”.  My fury is aroused, this dirty creature had grabbed at my precious pussy, and has stripped me in my own bar.  I will not be embarrassed by her !

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 04:34:19 PM »
You kneel naked on the pool table, try to hide your tits, your femininity and insult me.

When i get up and look at the scene, i find the sight pretty ridiculous.

"You old cxnt!"
I shout audibly to everyone,
"I'll come up there and then I'll tear off your nipples and stick my fingers into your slimy cxnt!"

My call causes immediate reactions in the crowd.
"Yes Anne! Get on the table and grab her pussy!"
or
"Remove the cobwebs from between her thighs!".

With cheers like that, I don't allow myself to be asked for long, climb onto the table and kneel to the other end. And to embarrass you a little more, I show my charms unabashedly.

"Well, honey! Are you ready ?!"

The predominantly male audience roars, beer splashes around again and it smells of testosterone.

"But remember, whatever you're going to do, you I'll do it with you as well!"

I slowly come towards the middle of the table.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2021, 05:41:02 PM »
My mouth drops as you get up on the table.  Instead of trying to close your legs and pretend you have some modesty, you are showing off, and getting wildly cheered.  The barflies shout for me to do the same and I instinctively shake my head no.  THAT GERMAN HONEY LOOKS PRETTY GOOD yells one very drunken man as my lower lip flexes in a pout.

I start to crawl to meet you, as you advance slowly to the middle of the table, but then move more quickly, and then I try to ‘charge’, although it isn’t as fast a I would have hoped.  I have no practice crawling fast, and while my tits and bottom are moving around, it seems  to take forever to reach you.  As I do, I arch up, hoping to go right over you, and when your head lifts to block, thump, thump, my heavy breasts smack you with sweaty impacts.  I place one hand on your back and try to lurch over you, and pin you down.

I see your dark hair between my breasts and your body shifting as my tits pop free of your face and my belly rubs on your head.  I am panting from the frantic exertion, and as my head lifts to catch a breath, I see the crowd staring at me, admiring my efforts, in my mind at least.

I gasp out “I got her” as I start to drop down from my lunge. 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2021, 09:48:32 PM »
I move towards you, you also start moving, come towards me. 
Our breasts wobble back and forth as we try to crawl quickly across the pool table. 
We meet in the middle of the green felt. 
You're faster than i, as i try to get up, you press my face between your mighty tits, than you hold me down and throw yourself on my back. 
Your weight is heavy on me. 
Ican hear you scream, hear you triumphantly shouting to the guys that you had me. 

Oooh, you smug cow! 
For that I will humiliate you, not hurt you, no, i want to hit you in the marrow.

I reach out my hand, feel your thighs left and right of it. 
Slide my hand forward, slide it over your lap and let slide two fingers into your warm, wet hole. 
Push two fingers very deep in, want that you feel your German opponent touching you in a really humiliating way. 

Some guys standing behind you see what I'm doing, just freaking out.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2021, 10:46:18 PM »
I did it, my tactic worked, and I have one hand pressing down on your back and the other carving trenches in your ass cheek, as I arch up, my nipples proud on my hanging breasts.  I feel you clutching at my thighs as I loom over you, your hair slick against my rounded tummy, when your hands shift and move up, and find my fleshy twat.

Even as the pictures and videos are being taken of me thrilled with my mounting of you, your fingers somehow slither into my pussy, they didn’t hesitate a second in opening my gaping lips. Again, I am aghast, and this time I stiffen, my whole body shuddering, as you are clearly stuffing my precious pussy.  My ass sticks up, trying to pull myself away, and again, I try to crawl forward on the table to escape. 

The fellows looking right up my bottom are screaming SHE IS WIDE OPEN, THAT HAIRY cxnt WAS ASKING FOR IT.  Now the remainder of the mob realizes what is going on, and they realize how dirty this fight is, and how the ’foreigner’ wants to give them a type of action they never saw.  All my old fights in Dolan’s never revealed me in this way, it was only when I was out of town that I risked this type of action.

I screech for you to get out of there, as I see people I have known for my entire life stare at this scene.  I use my nails that were clawing at your ass to gain traction by hooking your butt and pulling me forward, deep red streaks showing on your olive skin, as I curse you to hell.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2021, 04:50:31 PM »
YEESSSS! 
I have my fingers in this old cxnt, slide them deep inside. 
Oooh, how humiliating it must be for her! 

The drunk guys around us are yelling loudly. 

What a good feeling! 
However, this is painfully interrupted when you hit your claws in the skin of my ass and pull yourself over me.

Have to let go of your wet hole, you climb over me to flee to where? 
As soon as the opportunity arises, I'll come up, turn around and look out for you. 
Where is the old woman? 
Has she had enough already?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2021, 05:44:36 PM »
I feel air down there, my clomping knees hit your hip as I go by, as I gasp, flipping my hair out of my face and looking to see if I am being pursued.  All I see is your scratched up bottom and you starting to get up.  Seeking revenge, I grab your right leg and press on it, ignoring all the idiotic yelling going on.

I hitch my knees over and look between my hanging tit, and have you all lined up when I extend my leg.  After my humiliation, I cannot resist a little play to the crowd.  I lift my leg, gently swishing my heel "Which hole should I stick it in?"  I feel you pinned leg throb, it is delightful to have you fear what you know is coming.

"Are you ready Anne?" as I see you lifting your head and swiveling it.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 04:40:57 AM »
As I anticipate delivering a crushing blow to this nasty German, I notice that the more refined and intelligent 'fans' are rooting me on.  It is nice to still be regarded as the class of the field.  I acknowledge a couple of them with a nod and wink, before lashing out with my foot.

Offline Sam_Rough&Dirty

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »
Fucking hot match! 
May the better one win!
Any Bitch, anytime, anywhere

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2021, 10:45:55 AM »
You crawled over me, getting back on your feet. 
Before I can get up again, you grab my leg, hold it tight and play with the cheering audience. 
Hold my leg in the iron-hard grip, I tug at my leg, but can't free myself. 
I see you lift your foot, hover it over my lap and ask everyone around us what you should do. 
"Ooooh NO! That can't be true!" 
it shoots through my head. 
"Do I really have to rely on the old cow's mercy now ?!" 
Pull hard on my leg, trying desperately to free myself. 
I get a little panicked at your ability to hurt myself.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 01:41:28 PM »
“Damn you” as your wretched long leg stiffens up and strains, tugging me to the side, sending my lashing heel into your squirming rump.  The flesh indents, you are very lucky not to be punctured, I hear you yell, but all I can think is that my heel should have been lodged in your cxnt.  YOU MISSED IT! they shout,  as well I know, and instead of wrestling with your leg, I release it and step to your side.

I suck in a breath and sneer at you, “look at you bruises on your hip and ass, scratches on your thighs and breasts,  give up now!”.  YOU FORGOT THE BITE MARK someone snickers, the crowd seeing how you are starting to look beat up. 

As you flounder, I press the sole of my heel on your flank, and try to pressure my heel into the side of the tit that is oozing out from under you.  Forgetting my complete nakedness, I want you to squeal in pain in MY bar.