News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy

• 85 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2021, 12:00:17 PM »
I scream in pain when you kick and I'm sure you would have liked to have met me somewhere else. 
But that was enough to make me scream out loud. 
And that's not the end of it. 
See your high heels appear next to me.  And then there is this pain, even worse than before. 
Something is boring into my tit from the side, roughly where my nipple is.  Oooh how mean is this pain, it pulls into the flesh of my beautiful breast. 
I hit your foot and your leg, finally I can free myself, but that leaves a deep, bloody trace. 

Rest my palms on the green felt, which has some dark red fresh stains, and try to get back on my feet before you continue to torture me. 

This is YOUR bar but not your victory yet.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2021, 07:33:23 PM »
I am shredding her!  I look for the next spot for my heel, but you hit my leg and I stagger backwards on the felt.  Regaining my balance, I see your torso rising and your bleeding breast dripping.  Jimmy is going to really resent having his pool table stained!

You are trying to rise, and I want to keep punishing you.  I drop to my knees with a clomp sound and lean forward, shoving you towards the edge of the table.  I shuffle on my knees as fast as I can, one hand shoving to keep you off balance.  This bitch is going to get ridden like the old horse she is, as I tilt to my left and swing my right leg over, just clearing your olive ass.   RIDE HER LINDA, USE SPURS !  and I only wish I had spurs. I reach for your hair even before I drop my leg, to use as a handle and to control this sweaty nag.  If only your hair  was longer, it would make a perfect set of reins.

Betting has dropped off on the fight, as almost no one is willing to bet on the beat up German whore.  LINDA IS SLAUGHTERING HER.   I tell myself to finish Anne off fast, I can spend all the time I want humiliating her afterwards.  Hell, a second shift can come on and work this bitch as far as I am concerned.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 12:46:32 AM »

GREAT MATCH
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 04:35:50 PM »
I am just about to get up on my feet when I receive a push from you and fall on my hands again. 

Can't believe what happens then! 

The old bitch swings on my back and rides me like an old horse. 
I have to stop this immediately. 
Put my left hand around your left knee, push myself up and then grab your right knee. 
Like a child, I piggyback you 

Now comes the hardest part. 
Get up with those fucking high heels. 
Bring my right leg forward, push myself up, moan, groan, but I manage to get you on my back. 

And what now? 
I stand on the table, swaying slightly, wondering whether I should let myself fall on my back in pro wresting style. 

But that would also be too brutal with our relationship to one another. 

So I bend my knees a little so you don't fall that hard and deep. 
And then I let myself fall backwards.  With all my weight on you and the table. 
It bangs really well and I can hear my body pushing the air out of your lungs. 

The crowd starts to hoot at the exertion and this great move.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 05:58:57 PM »
Feeling Anne throbbing between my legs as I rise her, I swish and preen, while holding onto her hair for balance.  As I feel the tremors of her trying to lift, I clutch her dark roots closely, but then I feel it, she is actually rising!  My hands drop around her torso so I don't fall backwards as she holds my legs, and am I amazed that she has staggered upwards.

Now clutching her bleeding tit for dear life, we start to teeter around the pool table until she loses her balance and falls, with me under her.  It  is earth shaking, as my butt hits first, then my back, then my head..  I et a double whammy when her head mashes my mouth.  Air blurts out of me and I groan as the impact flattens me and sends my limbs splaying out.  My eyes are rolling as I try to suck in air, with this heavy lump moving around on me.

My blinking eyes are further blinded by flash after flash, as the crowd is taking pictures and betting actively once again.  I shake my head and ring my arms in, seeking to heave yo uoff me.  When I hear the shouts about how great Anne was, my dazed brain can hardly comprehend what just happened.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2021, 11:10:54 AM »
OMG!!!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2021, 11:35:31 AM »
You lie dazed under me, I roll off you and off the table in the thunderstorm of flashlights. 
Marked by the fight, I stand next to the table, suck the air deep into my lungs and try to collect myself again. 
A thin trickle of blood runs down my chest, down my flank. 

See you lying on the table and step on its narrow side. 
Grab you by your ankles and pull you to the edge of the pool table with your ass. 
I grin at the audience proud of my mean idea. 

Then I lift my right foot and place it between your thighs on the edge of the table. 
The sole of the shoe is in front of your pussy, the heel somewhere further back or below, you can see it on it. 
Slowly I start pulling on your feet and my shoe presses into your crotch. 

Look into the glassy eyes of the drunk men. 
"Hey Folks! Should I pull harder ?!"  and they reply
"Yes! Yes, Anne! Pull harder!" 
They growl in the face of the show. 

And I pull a little tighter on your ankles and my shoe presses more firmly into your femininity. 
"What is boys ?! Is that enough for you or should I pull even tighter ?!" 
I scream into the cheering crowd.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2021, 08:34:21 PM »
I sense motion and flashing lights as I lay on my back on the pool table, with a salty taste in my mouth.  I feel a tug on my legs and my ass starts scuffing on the felt.  Huh?  and I lift my dazed head up and see Anne grinning and smiling as she hauls on my ankles and lifts her leg, her heel showing at the edge of the table.  My hands start to beat on the table and I start yelling "Let go!" as I feel the sole of her foot rub on my thighs.

Some drunken slob is leering over Anne's shoulder, staring into my open pussy as it nears her wicked heel.  The mob is screaming, they could never imagine such a thing, as I squirm  before her sole grinds on my mound, my pubes grating into flesh, just asI feel pressure on my labia and clit.  I gasp and yell again. "Stop that you fuck", and I bend up and my hand pushes on your sole, only to end up  tilting your foot back and arching your heel into me!  My eyes shoot open, your heel is in me, oh damn, she will fuck me with that heel in front of everyone !

I am crazed, one hand on your foot, the other flailing on the table and hitting the side pocket.  Frantic , I grab the orange ball in it and fling it at Anne's head.  Totally surprised, she dips down to avoid it, and it goes Thunk on the drunks head.  Serves him right for staring at my snatch!  In the confusion, I roll to the side and flop off the table, onto all fours in a most ungainly way, and crawl and scurry as best I can to the other end of the table on the grubby floor.

The place erupts LINDA CHEATED  as opposed to NO RULE AGAINST PLAYING POOL, but the general feeling is that throwing the ball was a 'dirty move'.  I don;t care, I I refluff my mashed bush and feel my invaded pussy, while listening for my foe as I regroup on the floor .  I hear her clacking heels and get ready to lunge at her.  I am furious that she is turning my crowd against me, and has gotten to my snatch at least three times already.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2021, 11:18:47 AM »
I love to torment you this way!

Suddenly I see you throw something at me and dodge lightning fast. 
A loud cry of pain can be heard behind me. 
Turn around and see the overly curious guy behind me with a bleeding wound on his head and the orange billiard ball rolling across the floor. 

This is the opportunity for you to escape from the pool table, to put yourself in order and to resume the fight. 
I come around the table, stand up across from you with a little distance. 
"C'mon Linda. I'm a fair sports woman, get up when you're ready and let's finish it!" 

This nice gesture causes applause from the watching men.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2021, 12:50:38 PM »
Red faced (and red crotched) I stagger to get up, "I don't need your permission to get up and kick your ass"  I hiss, as I clutch the table for support.  Your playing to the crowd is insufferable, how dare you pretend to be so sportsmanlike.  You keep trying to stuff things in my pussy!

I step away from the table, sucking in a breath, and making sure my breasts rise and sway, knowing you can't match my tits.  I can almost feel the eyes watching my pink nipples shifting.   Without any other preliminaries or talking, I rush at you, hands up, claws going for your cheeks.  I'll carve that smile off her face.  The crowd, that had moved closer, backs away to give us room, as my charge thunders on the wooden floor.

As I reach up, i let you know that "i'll be working your cxnt with my heel a little later, bitch".  For now, I just want you taking punishment.  Someone shouts KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED THIS TIME and I flinch and actually wonder if they are open.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2021, 01:07:20 PM »
"That lousy toad!" 
It shoots through my head as you pounce on me without warning, your hands raised, your claws leave red marks on my face. 
"Iaaaaaah!" 
I scream out loud in searing pain.  Throw my hands up and they grab what they get to grasp first. 
They claw into your voluminous tits!  And while I draw back with your hands on my face, my fingernails press deep into your tender flesh.  Our naked female bodies tumble across the open space in battle. 

The drunken people around us burst out into jubilation again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2021, 02:08:59 PM »
Swirling around the open dance area, my nails are being pushed away from your cheeks as your longer arms extend, and your height makes me arch upwards.  My thrill at clawing you peters out, and I feel your claws deep in my breasts as the pain registers.  I scream "my tits! OWWWWWWW" and try to drop my hands to your boobs, only to have your arms blocking.

I try to twist  free, but your nails are embedded, and it is my turn to back away, this time with my hands scratching at your wrists to make you let go .  Your face is marked, I have left tracks, as they shout how LINDA GOT HER, but no one can see what your talons are doing to my breasts.  It feels like you are ripping them off.  I dip lower, trying to shake your grasp, finally leaning forward to bite at your arm.

COME ON, GET HER TITS LINDA as the battle has swung once again.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 12:26:07 PM »
My fingers dig deep into your tits and I'm comfortable with them. 
But you obviously don't. 
As we stagger across the dance floor in a fight, you try to free yourself, even go as far as biting my wrist. 
My cry of pain rings through the bar, drowning out the hoot of the crowd. 
I take my hands from your breasts, withdraw my wrist from your teeth. 
Your bites have left clear marks and I look at you angrily. 
"That was too much, you old hag!" I scream. 
"It's time to put an end to it all!
I'll tear off your fucking labia!" 
And then I rush towards you again.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:26:30 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 01:06:53 PM »
Yes, chewing on that limb did the trick, my breasts are swinging freely, although sore and clawed. " I'll make you scream even louder, whore!" I snarl, but involuntarily hitch back  when you threaten to attack my fleshy lips, my sweet snatch already abused by you several times.

I follow my instinct and hitch my ass back and up (never mind the view the guys at the bar have) and drop my head and shoulder to hit your middle as you charge in.  I am staggered by the impact, and am moved closer to the bar, stools clattering as we get nearer, and I feel your hands brushing my hanging boobs as you seek my labia.

My own hands encircle you, grabbing your ass cheeks, digging and spreading, while my head twists, and I bite again, this time into the side of your fatty tit.  I growl, thrilled that as I wriggle my bottom, my twat is a difficult target, and knowing how you hate my vicious biting.  That soft side meat on your breasts must already be purpling as I clamp down.  BITE HER RED !DON'T LET HER BACK YOU UP.  It encourages me that some are still cheering for me.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 01:33:38 PM »
"Iaaaaaaaah! You shit whore howls my scream one more time through the stuffy, beer-smelling room!
You threw yourself against me and bite into my breast while my hand reaches down between your thighs.
This unspeakable pain spurs me on  more to grab your labia, pulling and twisting it until you are ready to submit.
Our sweaty bodies stick together, each striving to hurt the other, torment the other.
Your teeth press deep into my flesh and tears come to my eyes and roll down my cheeks.
My fingers claw into your bulging soft lips, tug and twist it hard.
The fight reaches an unexpected hardness is fought as dirty as possible.
Each of the fighters pursues their goal that of the other to hurt relentlessly.