News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Invitng challenge from young girls

• 67 Replies

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
Re: Invitng challenge from young girls
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2022, 02:39:49 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......I scream and moan very loud ..literally stunned by the speed with which she inserts her fingers in my hole..ohhhh noooo..our back on sofa backrest  almost in half lying and half sitting position..she is  not giving me any chance to counter ..as she pumps her fingers deep inside my hole ..my pussy  starts getting wet..ohhh....my pussy muscles throbbing madly I try to squeeze  my pussy muscle to prevent her from freely moving i within my hole ..but the ferocity with which she pumps in ..forced my legs getting wider..as my right legs are coiled by  her right from behind..couldn't push that much wider but I spread my left legs in excitement from over her left leg...frantically I try to find a way to free myself  and attack her ..but she is not giving any opportunity to think ..at last desperately I press my both feet on floor and lift my ass a bit ..it results her fingers to go deeper..aghhhhh..I swing my ass a little bit on left in air and move my right hand below my ass and ohoooooo..at last I find her pussy..I grab it ad squeeze it very hard ..yes at last I have something to retaliate..yessssssssss... though still I am in the receiving end..but I can say I am not giving up without a fight...I bring my left hand  to grab her left hand too ..try to pull it our from my boobs...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 02:44:20 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2022, 08:50:13 AM »
uffffffffffff..for the first time in this tussle my pussy is coming under attack..she squeezed my pussy so hard that I scream out in pain..till now I have been simply toyig with this big old whore..but she is now fighting back..for moments my body shakes..and I feel  fire within my pussy ..but I am determined not to lose my advantage...my right hand fingers still within her hole ..her pussy is already wet..and I feel the throbbing of her pussy muscles..she is continuously squeezing her muscles and relaxing in excitement ..so pushing my ass a little upward in air  I pump my fingers  deeper again and rolling it along her inner pussy wall faster and slower  to make her moan and drip her juice...as she tries to grab my left hand to free her boobs ,,I press it down and squeeze her boobs with all the force ..biting her earlobes and licking it I whisper in her ear...no matter how hard you try I will make you explode again and again whore....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 05:54:55 PM by mixfighterm »

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2022, 08:22:43 PM »
aaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......I moan louder in pain and pleasure...in spite of my attacking her pussy..she hasn't stopped but increased her finger fucking intensity...my wet pussy getting further wet....OMG ..she is playing with my pussy as an expert fucker changing the speed of her fingers rolling inside..the moment I squeeze my pussy muscles she  slows down ..and moment I relax she goes deeper and rolling fast..though I am not yet on the verge of orgasm..I feel my first pre- cum juices dripping from my hole..I try my best to control it...I shake my thighs and squeeze my ass time and again to control my excitement so that I am able to resist her all out effort to force orgasm on me....

she is not only fucking me ..she is still toying with me..when I grab her left hand to remove it from my battered boobs....like a flash she squeezes it harder and at the same time licking my neck and side face ears..biting my earlobe ..ohh nooo..she is taunting me ..I feel angry but also ashamed that such a slim young girl can humiliate me so much..I didn't answer but trying to find out a way to save myself from a disastrous defeat at the hands of a 20 yr girl......and I know that bitch is relishing the situation and she also knows how ashamed I  feel ..that's why she is taunting ..making insulting comments about my sexual power...

I am in a dilemma what to do..but I decide to make counter attack instead of defending myself against her...only that can slow down her aggression I decide..so utilizing the opportunity for grabbing her pussy for the first time ..I now relax my grip a bit a just shaking and stroking my fingers around her pussy lips and hole at varying speed and also concentrating to rub her clit with my thumb...I am sure that she will be excited...as she has lifted her ass to fuck me harder..it makes easier for me to stroke massage and finger her pussy pussy lips and clit ..the position is we both are having our ass in air with our shoulders pressed on sofa backrest and legs on flloor ...her pussy and ass  is a little below mine on my right hand side..now it has become a battle of survival for me against that fierce young bitch...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 08:27:08 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2022, 12:54:00 PM »
Till now, I have been finger fucking her with ease .. enjoying her loud moans whenever my fingers go deeper and rolling fast ..her entire lower body was shaking with excitement....but suddenly I feel an enormous pleasure within my pusssy zone later it starts igniting my whole body.... first time in the match I moan loudly....OMG... what's happening!!!! I even stopped to finger her... though those are still in her hole...just after a minute I realise that this big old bitch is showing her tricks...her fingers stroking my entire pusssy and clit with the expertise of a piano player....ahaaa. . I couldn't think that given a very small room this bitch can be so dangerous....first time in the match I feel I'm getting wet in the pussy....ohhh noooo...the impact of her fingers stroking is so much my left hand get loose on her boobs...my right leg which has been coiled with her right gets open and wide...I feel spasms around my pussy hole everytime her fingers reaching it..ohhhh godddd.. my clit is swollen and she presses it with her thumb

Ohhhhhh noooooo.... Im still in advantage...come on Lina, I whisper to myself, I resume my finger fucking to slow down her stroking.. I madly pump and roll it to extract few more drops of juice coming out of her hole ..I swing my ass to right and twist my lower body to left so that I can now climb on her top face to face and my pussy gets freed from her right hand fingers.... I twist further to kiss her lips for the first time...now my pussy is rubbing on her right thigh...her right hand on the sofa through my underarm....I whisper on her lips ???? fuckkk you and continue with my finger fucking with my right hand.....

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2022, 05:32:26 PM »
Ummmmmmmmmm..its a great satisfaction when you hear your rival moaning with sexual exctiement...I am overjoyed too becuase fitst time I am being able to force this young bitch moan ..till now she has been forcing me not only moan but also extract few drops of juices out of my hole..but this joy is short lived...soon I see the girl slip her lower body to further right from below ..thus freeing her pussy from my right hand fingers..I also feel her left leg sliding feel her left thigh touching my ass when she is doing it...and before I could guess she turns and twist her body fast  now she is on top of me almost face to face..and insert her fingers deep again within my  hole which is already lubricated with my juice...she also kisses me deep and passionately..I must admit this girl is a perfect fucking  young slut..relentless and probably she has found out my weakness against fingering...time and again she is distracting me from fight and rather forcing me to enjoy what she is doing..her slender young fingers  again starts rolling faster and slower periodocally..ohhh noo I can't resist myself from dripping few more drops of my hot juice..making my groin wet...ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I moan louder again ..my whole body shaking with pleasure...for that few minutes I almost lost my sense ..

But suddenly I come to my senses ..hey bitch you are not playing the role of her sex slave..she will make you if you submit to this young bitch..come on let the bitch know she can't easily own you..her pussy was rubbing on my right thigh...I insert my right hand within our thighs and get the pressure of her pussy on my right hand palm..my fingers bent and and on her pussy hole ..As she kisses me I kiss her back by grabbing her hair with my left hand and pressing my feet on floor and back on the back rest of sofa I lift her with full force to turn her on her back ..now she is in half lying and half sitting position on sofa with her feet on floor..wooww ..I got her..I move my ass and pussy from the reach of her right hand I am on her on an inclined sideways position..

Yess I got her ..I now move my right hand again between her thighs rubbing her and vibrating my fingers all over her pussy again and this time while placing my thumb on her clit I insert 2 fingers into her hole ..yess she is also wet..come on I kiss her and now bring out my tongue and lick her and challenge her to accept my tongue challenge..after a long time I whisper ..I have been in search of a hot young bitch like you  as my sex-slave..be my slave young whore...be my slave ..

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2022, 06:07:04 AM »
Uffffffff....ahhhhhhhhhjjhhhh...  I moan loudly as I feel her fingers going deep in my hole....for the first time she pushed me to the receiving end...she is on top of me sideways.. very cleverly she moved her ass and pussy out of my hands reach...so her pussy is free from my fingers and it's now a one way fucking...more and more I'm getting wet inside... pussy muscles throbbing...clit getting swollen....

As her upper body is on me in a bit inclined position her big right boob rubbing all over my smaller right boob....her erect nipples scratching my hard erect nipples too... with her left hand grabbing my hair...she kissed and licked me ...now she moved her tongue out and invite me to a tongue challenge...

My right hand is through her underarm ... I bend it to reach her back...and with my left hand I grab her hair hard and pull her face down...I move out my tongue and start rolling with her's...but ufffffff...her fingers in my hole distracting me time and again and making my pussy more and more wet...first few drops of my juice coming out... I try to find out a way to counter before this fat old bitch overwhelms me....

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2022, 12:31:59 PM »
I want to  hold on to my advantage as long s possible and try to push  this obstinate young bitch more near to her orgasm..still drops of juices dripping out of my hole due to her fierce finger fucking just a few minutes ago...now its free at least for the time being..I lean on the girl sideways ..feel her right hand through my under arm ..its on my middle back..and side of her biceps pressing my left boobs from the side..I go on fingering her deep and roll it but slowly and in a rhythmic motion to make her more and more excited ..her thighs get open in excitement ..her left thigh touching the outside of my thighs..she is inclined backward and her ass just on the edge of sofa ...

but she is not at all giving up ..she accepts my tongue challenge..and pull my hair hard with her left hand open her mouth as wide as possible and our lips pressing with mouth open she rolls her tongue with mine..ohhh noo she is responding very well to my tongue challenge..sometimes even stopping me from fingering her..but it still remains in her hole and after a pause I start fingering her again..mmmmmmmm..yesss few more drops are coming out from her hole ....

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2022, 02:09:35 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I moan louder as more juices dripping out of hole freely.....she continues with her finger fucking with a very rythmic slow motion and going deeper.....

I passionately kiss her by opening my mouth and rolling my tongue within our mouth....but her continuous finger fucking makes me shake my body vigorously.... with two bodies tussling very intimately on sofa... with the old bitch almost on top of me ... I find my ass hanging from sofa ....

Suddenly I had an idea... I move down my ass very fast freeing my pusssy from her fingers and in a lightning speed turn her in air as using my right arm which is gone through her underarm and left grabbing her her ....woowwwwww...the old bitch turn around and fall on floor with a thud ..her ass hitting the floor first...she is lying flat and I am in a sitting pose just beyond her head....

I waist no time and jump on her body applying a reverse facesit.... Yess...the bitch is under me again....pressing and rubbing my ass on her face...and rubbing my wet pussy periodically... I bend down and start finger fucking her with double energy... taunting her again, hey useless old cxnt enjoy your young mistress's ass? ...along with deep finger fucking I also use my tongue to excite her..

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2022, 06:34:08 PM »
Till now I have been very freely finger fucking her ..she has been under my body...my big right boob on her left pressing .. tongue rolling..in the tussle I saw her ass hanging in  air..so I move my hands down to finger fuck her deeper..enjoying every moment of it....

But suddenly  I feel my body is swinging in air and twisted in air..before I could understand whats happening I found myself falling on floor and my big ass hit the floor with a thud..aghhhhhhhh..I for a few moment I got totally blank and  only after some time I realize that the young whore has caught me in a reverse facesit..OMG...her ass choking my face and time and again she is rubbing her juice filled pussy on my face too..

Pinned under her she is freely fingering me  me very deep and applying her tongue on my pussy time and again ..she is simply toying with me for the time being..again juices coming out of my hole frequently ..my legs get spread...my ass shaking vigorously on floor with her finger fcuk..OOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Goooooooddddddddddd....feeling humiliated as she taunts me .....

noooooooooooooooooooooooo..I have to make a counter to survive ...otherwise she will force me to explode ..aghhh...I bend my knees ..and waiting for my opportunity...and everytime her pussy rubbing on my face when she bends down to tongue fuck me ..I lick her wet driping pussy as well...

Yesss..her pussy rubbing on my face again..and this time I fully open my mouth and grab her pussy within my mouth and along with it I free my hand and grab her ass tight from below,..squeeze it hard...and stroke her clit and pussy lips with my tongue and start eating every drop of her juice like a savage hungry animal...she is still fucking me and attacking my pussy with tongue..but now at least I am countering her...and I know that will make her excited too..

We are now in a perfect 69 position..and I wrap my thighs around her head while she bends her body down again to attack my pussy with her tongue..come on Suparna ...hold your orgasm for a few more minutes and force the bitch to cum..but I can't control my excitement  fully...but the fight is now even....

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2022, 06:17:44 PM »
uffffffffffff.....the bitch quickly has started counter attack....my pussy is totally within her mouth and she is freely attacking my pussy with her tongue..as she tightly grabs my ass with her hand from below and squeezing it t will..not allowing me to free my pussy from her mouth..my pussy lips are forced open..my clit gets swollen again...she is again forcing me to get excited and trying to make me explode..juices dripping more frequently and the whore is eating it madly and forcing more juice dripping out of my whole into her mouth..

I have no other way than making more fierce attack on her pussy ..so trying not to defend myself against her vicious tongue attack...I insert my hand between her thighs which is bent and scissoring my head ..and force open her thighs to make space for my tongue to move freely...I bend down my head further ..force open her hole with my fingers and insert my tongue into the hole as deep as possible..her pussy coming within my open mouth..I follow up my action by grabbing her ass hard..my hands within her thighs from the back...and I bend my left leg and push it under her neck .so that I can squeeze her neck to free my ass from her tight grab...

I feel her pussy is also filled up with fresh juice..and I suck it from top...the fight is now moving towards the climax in the first round ...either of us has to cum earlier than the other and I try to force her explode earlier than me..

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2022, 01:25:48 PM »
aghhhhhh..mmmmmmmmm.... I moan as that nasty young whore inserts her tongue deep into my pussy hole.my knees bent inward and I still bend my left knee to lock it with my right ankle ..but the bitch buried her face deep down ...now of juice dripping from my hole more frequently ..I feel hot inside my pussy as more and more juices coming out and my pussy  spasms faster as she relentlessly tongue fucking me..its getting more and more difficult to control my first orgasm...ohhhhhh noooooooooo..I swing my thighs side to side with her head trapped within to slow down her fuck...but that's not enough..

The only way to  control her to force her orgasm earlier than me..so I grab and squeeze her ass hard and tight and move my tongue all over her pussy and move two of my fingers within her hole from with her back of the thighs aghh... I could open her hole with my fingers and insert my tongue too ..forcing the hle bigger so that I can let my tongue go deeper...rolling it within slowly .her juice still dripping on my tongue..but still I feel more juice is coming out from my hole than her...

to control her and make my pussy from her tongue I twist our body together with my hands griping her ass tight and I start rolling with her in 69 position on all over the floor hoping this vigorous rolling may free y hole from her tongue ...otherwise I will be finished in this round ..because it will be impossible for me to control my orgasm for a longer period ....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 01:28:51 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2022, 04:21:32 PM »
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..the nasty old whore showing her cleverness ..she also has inserted her tongue deep in my hole ..juice flowing from both the pussies..we are not at all thinking abut controlling own orgasm..with every tongue rolling inside my hole she is pushing me nearer to the orgasm...but she is not at all in control also..
The bitch suddenly start vigorous rolling on floor with her hands grabbing my ass tight I feel her fingers digging within my ass cheek..her bog boobs on my belly she is rolling with a great speed all over the room ..stopping in between ..I understand her tactics she wants to free her hole from my tongue ..but I hang on desperately by grabbing her ass and back of the thighs too..and every time she stops for e breather I insert my tongue deeper by expanding her hole with my fingers....

I feel her pussy spasms faster now..I feel her inner pussy muscles vibrating  her ass shaken..yesssss..yess......the bitch is about to explode soon I feel.....but but..I am not in  a comfortable position too...she is attacking my hole with her thick tongue rolling it allover pushing it deeper..aghhhhhhhh..hold on for few more minutes the bitch will explode ..aghhhhhh...i insert my tongue forcefully as deep as possible..

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2022, 09:01:28 PM »
Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...in spite of vigorous rolling with her my plan failed...I could not free my pussy from her vicious tongue..rather whenever I stop rolling she expands my hole further open and insert her togue deeper as deep as possible and moving it quite freely within my wet pussy which is lubricated with my constant pre cum juice..like a snake she is using her tongue to stroke inside..with her every stroke I shiver with excitement and move one step closer to orgasm....

I still roll with her knowing now that it wont work ..but I counter now by inserting my tongue ..her pussy is also wet and spasms with every roll I make within ..aghhhhhhhhhhhhh....i  am desperately fucking her with my tongue ...but every time I roll my tongue she rolls it within my hole with double energy....only way to survive is to make her cum ..and yess she is in violent spasm too her ass shaking..ohhhh nooo..both the bodies shaking trembling with excitement at any moment we are going to cum and explode..ohhhh noooooooo...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..a hard stroke of her tongue deep in my hole ...nooooooooooooooooooooo..can't bear it any more ..I explode and I know it will be followed by more no of explosions ..I just hope before I am finished ..the bitch will also explode..ahh with all kinds of desperation and excitement I roll my thick tongue viciously within her pussy hole....

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 09:58:44 PM by femalefighter suparna »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2022, 06:35:23 AM »
After rolling, tongue fucking each other for long at last the old whore succumbs and totally gone out control....her ass, thighs throbbing madly her pussy spasms so fast ...yesss...she must explode now ..and just after I make one hard decisive stroke .. first wave of explosion starts....yesssssss.   Yesssssss... I continue with my stroking to force her explode again.... I am in a mood to finish her ... I try to hold myself until she is finished and going all out to force 2nd wave of explosion from her...yess it's about to happen....

But o Goddddd ...the big whore is down but not out.....she is trying desperately to force me the first wave of explosion before she is totally finished, because that would be an outright defeat for her in this round...so before her 2nd explosion she is desperately making stroke after stroke combined with vicious rolling with her thick tongue....

Aghhhhhhhhhhh....it works for her at last.... suddenly I am shivered my ass throbs madly and I have my first wave of explosion...so it's now out of control for both of us...but I have the satisfaction that the old whore started Cumming at least a minute earlier....

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2022, 09:18:25 AM »
(sorry I was busy with some real life issues)

ahhaaaaaaaaaa..at last I have the satisfaction that I could also make that young bitch burst before my 2nd wave of explosion..ohhh yesss ..that bitch also squirts heavy..thick juices gushing out like the eruption from a volcano..aghhhhhh...and seconds after she starts exploding I have my 2nd wave of explosion .I feel the vicious attack of her tongue within my hole..in excitement my pussy ass starts throbbing like an injured animal in .I start shaking my ass madly..uhuuu..
one the other side I grab her ass tight again her pussy pressed within my mouth ..my tongue moving with all the ferocity within her ..

ufff can't remember what happened in next few minutes ...only thing I remember that we rolled madly..and after some time I fond myself flat on fllor with her ussy on my mouth and after several waves of explosion my body calms down ultimately..her tongue still on my pussy but sliding slowly along my pussy lips...still drops of juice coming out..
and on my face her pussy is still throbbing from time to time ..juices dripping into my mouth ..during the mad rolling her juice overflowed from my mouth and poured on my neck cheek etc..feeling sticky...at last she clams down ..
I pull her hand so that she can ride on me face to face ..I want to eat my own cum too from her mouth so I pull her and wait for her response