News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.

• 98 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: I know around 6 girls who used to fight for crystal catfights.
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2023, 01:30:35 AM »
Dead silent on my second set of questions again.
Ddot

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2023, 01:34:10 AM »
[/quote

What questions were they ? Ill do my best to answer

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2023, 02:59:11 AM »

There is absolutely no need to be rude to this fellow, who has gone the extra yard to answer all the questions posed. 

Rich

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2023, 03:12:58 AM »

There is absolutely no need to be rude to this fellow, who has gone the extra yard to answer all the questions posed. 

Rich

Thank You for the backing. Maybe I wont answer his questions ! Anyways heres a picture of Krissa who fought Brenda !

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2023, 03:15:41 AM »

Rich

Thank You for the backing. Maybe I wont answer his questions ! Anyways heres a picture of Krissa who fought Brenda !
 Here is Brandy who fought Krissa

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2023, 04:15:52 AM »

All right 99, time for me to ask a question.  Were you there for the most famous VM7 Shannon vs Jen fight?  Anything juicy on that one?

Rich

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2023, 04:45:37 AM »

All right 99, time for me to ask a question.  Were you there for the most famous VM7 Shannon vs Jen fight?  Anything juicy on that one?

Rich
sorry to disappoint. I dont know these girls. sorry anymore questions ?

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2023, 05:01:43 AM »

sorry to disappoint. I dont know these girls. sorry anymore questions ?

Want me to send you the video?  It's awesome! 

Rich

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2023, 05:51:23 AM »

Rich
I'm not being rude, your being a ass and trying to start something. I even said in my post that i respect that whoever this user is, is taking the time out of there lives to answer questions here in my beginning posts. I've only posted that they're dead silent because this is the 3rd time i've tried getting that question answered and either he or she doesn't know or has avoided answering it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that correlation and it;s a little frustrating to continually try to have a question answered as questions posted afterwards are getting responded to. Anyway still wish crystal made new video magazines but rip to the company. Imho crystal, ecnwc and suitefights and phatpharahs were the best production based catfight companies to ever come out in this niche market.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 05:53:18 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2023, 06:25:16 AM »

I've only posted that they're dead silent because this is the 3rd time i've tried getting that question answered and either he or she doesn't know or has avoided answering it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that correlation

LOL!  I'll let the other readers of this messageboard decide who is the ass.

Rich

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2023, 07:00:05 AM »

I've only posted that they're dead silent because this is the 3rd time i've tried getting that question answered and either he or she doesn't know or has avoided answering it. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that correlation

LOL!  I'll let the other readers of this messageboard decide who is the ass.

Rich
LOL!  Make's no difference to me or probably anyone else on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 07:00:30 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2023, 10:46:55 AM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
yes she also kicked Lori's ass I have attached a
Did you ever get the chance to ask Theresa what happened to the ending of the second fight with Mary? was it a draw?
The Crystal editing was frustrating at times.
Thanks for posting and sharing all the great info on the former Cryatal girls.

can you send me this fight ?

did you attend this fight? can you tell me what happened at the end of the second fight? was it declared a draw?
thanks, link below

https://xhamster.com/videos/white-trash-strippers-topless-catfight-in-stockings-xhkzIUX

Offline simon

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2023, 01:05:08 PM »
Deb vs Kelly was arguably the fight with the most hair loss, I know that there have been others but this was definitely up there. At one point you can see Kelly, I think (the shorter one, right?) with a very large bald area by her right temple. Just incredible to see the amount of hair on the ground during the fight. Dont' know if you guys agree.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2023, 02:10:10 PM »
Deb vs Kelly was arguably the fight with the most hair loss, I know that there have been others but this was definitely up there. At one point you can see Kelly, I think (the shorter one, right?) with a very large bald area by her right temple. Just incredible to see the amount of hair on the ground during the fight. Dont' know if you guys agree.

Back in the day Festelle UK was the agent for the Crystal video magazines, long  before the internet  they used to post out  brochures of their own fights and Crystals and  people could order the videos by post, i remember seeing 1 picture afterwards from the Deb Kelly fight on one of the brochures where the hair was swept up -  it looked like big clumps of hair on a hairdressers floor.
Yes Kelly was the shorter one,  she had a huge clump of hair ripped/ still dangling from the temple area, but she still carried on fighting though.

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2023, 02:17:29 PM »
Which Theresa, the one Mary kicked her ass or the one who had a stalemate(that was the most vicious even fight I’ve ever seen) with her? Love to see her photo……
yes she also kicked Lori's ass I have attached a
Did you ever get the chance to ask Theresa what happened to the ending of the second fight with Mary? was it a draw?
The Crystal editing was frustrating at times.
Thanks for posting and sharing all the great info on the former Cryatal girls.

can you send me this fight ?

did you attend this fight? can you tell me what happened at the end of the second fight? was it declared a draw?
thanks, link below

https://xhamster.com/videos/white-trash-strippers-topless-catfight-in-stockings-xhkzIUX

im in my mid 20s lol never attended any fights lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 02:18:20 PM by catfightangels99 »