News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2454 Replies

Offline 890

Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 05:43:27 AM »

Kristen Stewart VS Emma Watson?

{alt}

Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart weren't exactly strangers and this long and grueling fight was a testament to their disdain for one another, even if they each tried to downplay any sort of rivalry between them. Throughout their skirmish each woman realized fairly quickly to avoid the other's legs at all costs while trying to use her own as the offensive weapons they were.

Sweating profusely, and her clothes in tatters, Kristen found herself on top of her rival with her thighs wrapped around Watson's waist. Knowing the threat that Emma's own legs posed, the American kept her shoulders down and out of reach of Emma's legs. This had the added bonus of Stewart scrubbing her modest tits over Emma's protesting face while she pinned Watson's wrists to the floor above her head. Kristen suddenly felt a surge of adrenaline and squeezed her thighs round Watson's waist while stretching her out by forcing her hands further up on the floor.

"Ready to give Em?" Kristen asked before leaning down and pressing her lips into the top of Emma's head while she continued to torture the Brit, compressing her waist until Watson could barely breathe.

Out of options and at the end of the line, Emma finally gave in, screaming out her submission in a desperate attempt to get out of Stewart's grasp. "I give up! Please let me go, Kristen!" She shouts.

Smiling a cocky grin, Stewart uncoils her legs from Emma's waist and slowly crawls up Watson's body until her naked crotch is pressing into the Brits' chin. "Lick." She commands as she grabs Watson's hair and shoves the Brit's face into her crotch. It takes a moment, but Watson eventually accepts her defeat and extends her tongue into the American's folds, grimacing at the taste but hoping to quickly please her conqueror and end her humiliation.

Kristen's breath hitches and quickens as Emma's tongue darts in and out of her, swirling around her aroused clit until Stewart is biting her lip and clamping her eyes, trying in vain to hold back her building orgasm. She only manages to delay it by a few seconds before her thighs tremble and then clamp shut around Emma's head, dousing her victim in the warm fluid that signified her ultimate defeat. Kristen's body tensed and shuddered for several seconds as she released herself all over Watson's face before finally going rigid as the last wave of her orgasm washed over her body.

Heavily exhaling, Kristen ran her hands through her hair and finally crawled off of Emma's face, her inflamed sex still raw and twitching with pleasure. Looking down at Watson's girl-cum stained face brought Kristen to a new found height of satisfaction and after taking several pics with her phone, left a humiliated Emma Watson laid sprawled out and defeated on the floor before kissing her goodbye with the satisfaction of a winner filling her head.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2015, 05:28:50 PM »
Maybe Stacy Keibler vs Ronda Rousey?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 06:17:55 PM »
Well done, 890...you've proven that a seemingly tired old match-up can have new life breathed into it.   ;D

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2015, 11:40:34 PM »
great idea and great stories.  how about a tournament with the following.  Ashley tisdale, Brenda song, Emily osmont , miley cyrus, selena Gomez, chole bennet, kaley cuoco and lindsy lohan.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 09:56:35 AM »
Stacy Keibler vs Ronda Rousey

Stacy Keibler
{alt}

Ronda Rousey
{alt}

Stacy's pretty face contorted in agony as sharp pain shot through her knee. Ronda was on her as they lay on the mat, and she wrenched the lithe blonde's toned leg back in a vicious kneebar hold.

Tears started to roll down Stacy's cheeks, bruised from Ronda's unleashing of expert jabs earlier. It was part miracle that Stacy was even conscious at this point against the impressive athlete. The other part was Ronda's willingness to toy with her prey. Stacy was well known for her beautiful long legs, and Ronda had made a point of targeting them.

With her kneebar locked in tight, Ronda sunk her talons into the firm meat of Keibler's backside and raked them right down along her glutes and thighs. Stacy wailed in pain and humiliation, but she only snapped once she felt her knee start to give.

"AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!" With another wrench of her knee, Stacy could swear she felt her knee buckle, and she furiously tapped against Ronda's arm. "Please! Rondaaa... aaahhh... I give! I give!"

With a sly grin and a firm slap to Stacy's scratched up ass, Ronda dropped her foe's knee, allowing Kiebler to roll over, clutching at her knee in agony, tears streaming down her pretty features.

"Let that be a lesson to you and any other pretend athletes," Rousey spat venomously. With that, she left the broken blonde to tend to her wounds as she wandered off largely unscathed.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 04:05:51 PM »
Stacy Keibler vs Ronda Rousey

Stacy Keibler
{alt}

Ronda Rousey
{alt}

Stacy's pretty face contorted in agony as sharp pain shot through her knee. Ronda was on her as they lay on the mat, and she wrenched the lithe blonde's toned leg back in a vicious kneebar hold.

Tears started to roll down Stacy's cheeks, bruised from Ronda's unleashing of expert jabs earlier. It was part miracle that Stacy was even conscious at this point against the impressive athlete. The other part was Ronda's willingness to toy with her prey. Stacy was well known for her beautiful long legs, and Ronda had made a point of targeting them.

With her kneebar locked in tight, Ronda sunk her talons into the firm meat of Keibler's backside and raked them right down along her glutes and thighs. Stacy wailed in pain and humiliation, but she only snapped once she felt her knee start to give.

"AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!!!!" With another wrench of her knee, Stacy could swear she felt her knee buckle, and she furiously tapped against Ronda's arm. "Please! Rondaaa... aaahhh... I give! I give!"

With a sly grin and a firm slap to Stacy's scratched up ass, Ronda dropped her foe's knee, allowing Kiebler to roll over, clutching at her knee in agony, tears streaming down her pretty features.

"Let that be a lesson to you and any other pretend athletes," Rousey spat venomously. With that, she left the broken blonde to tend to her wounds as she wandered off largely unscathed.
Nice job! How about Alison Brie vs Angelina Jolie?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 11:16:42 PM »
Great work, Jimi!  :)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2015, 03:59:22 PM »
Alison Brie vs Angelina Jolie

Alison Brie
{alt}

Angelina Jolie
{alt}

"Who's washed up now?!" Angelina Jolie asked teasingly of the busty woman beneath her.

No reply came from the pinned Alison Brie, but the worried look on her face suggested she knew the answer. Angelina bounced up and down, grinning as she flattened Alison's proud chest beneath her firm ass.

Brie wailed as her impressive breasts mushroomed out with each bounce. Soon her chest was in great pain and her dignity was in even more trouble.

But it would only get worse, as Angie scooted off of the battered breasts and took a seat atop those angelic features. Alison's muffled cries were surprisingly loud as her face was completely covered by Angelina's naked crotch.

With one hand wrapped in hair and her hips bucking like a rodeo rider, Angelina rode her plaything until she started moaning herself. Before long she had used Alison's lovely face to bring herself to orgasm, exploding all over the pretty brunette.

Angelina hopped back, crushing Alison's breasts again, and letting her breathe just before she passed out. "I want you to be aware of how much I'm dominating you," Jolie explained, still panting and grinning. "It's no fun for me if you can't remember your lesson."

Alison's abused face was contorted in disgust and horror, and Angelina could not help but grin wickedly, completely satisfied. Angelina then scooted further back, sitting heavily on Alison's soft tummy, before sinking her claws into the beautiful, but tenderized breast meat. The wicked brunette tore at supple flesh, bringing poor Alison to agonizing screams.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Leggggggooooooooo!!" Alison pleaded desperately, but Angelina was only interested in hearing one thing.

"Admit you'll NEVER be as sexy as me, or you're done." Alison was scared and completely beaten, and the broken women instantly gave the older beauty what she wanted.

"I admit it! You're better, Angie! Please! You're... sexier... always... pleeeeeease."

Angelina eventually let go, mostly just to admire her handiwork. Alison's breasts were sagging and a worrying shade of purple/red. She had completely broken the younger actress, and being satisfied with Brie's admission, she left her alone to cradle her abused chest and curl up in a sobbing ball.

Offline 1619626

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2015, 08:00:03 PM »
Nice job!

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2015, 05:36:42 PM »
Don't post much but wanted to give an idea a try! I tend to enjoy scenarios involving 2 jobbers facing off against each other.

Rachel Bilson
{alt}
vs.
{alt}
Lilly Collins

What started out as a somewhat even pillow fight between two creampuffs began to drastically change within the past few minutes. While Lilly felt pretty good about her showing at first, she'd started to lose focus as Rachel would continue to get under skin via her quickness and veteran knowledge. While Rachel has been on the receiving end of plenty of embarrassing beatings, she had the definite edge in experience.

As Rachel was able to counter every offensive move that Lilly tired, her confidence gained. It felt great to finally be on the offensive side for once and Rachel intended to enjoy every second of it. Meanwhile Lilly, now sweaty and frustrated, was prepared to try a dirty tactic. Lilly would take off one of the pillow cases and attempt to put it over Rachel's head to suffocate her and then maybe perform a facesit pin just to rub it in.

Except Rachel could tell what Lilly was planning when she started taking off the pillow case, and she acted accordingly. Rachel would perfectly land a kick to the midsection that would bend Lilly over holding her stomach. Seeing Lilly's cute butt sticking out in those tiny shorts gave Rachel an evil idea.

"Come here, you little weakling!" Rachel would say as she sits down on the bed and throws Lilly over her knees with her butt sticking straight up in the air. Lilly kicked her legs and thrashed as Rachel started mercilessly wedgieing her shorts and slapping her ass. Tears started flowing down Lilly's face as she can't believe she's getting spanked by another jobber! Rachel would eventually readjust a little so that Lilly's kicking legs were now stuck in-between Rachel's knees which both heavily limited Lilly's squirming while allowing Rachel to bend Lilly's body to a greater degree so that her butt was sticking up just a little more.

After Lilly's butt was red and her cries turned into pathetic whimpers, Rachel decided to put an end to things. With surprising viciousness and authority, Rachel would flip Lilly over and slam her down on one knee executing a brutal backbreaker that almost snapped Lilly's puny body completely in half! Surprised with her own intensity but satisfied to see her victim passed out, Rachel would dump Lilly's body on the floor on her stomach for the undisputed victory.

Before leaving the room, Rachel would bent down to Lilly passed out on her stomach and strip her short shorts down her legs and off to take them as a souvenir as Lilly lay exposed in just her shirt and a thong.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:11:49 PM by Xtra164 »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2015, 06:36:42 PM »
Fantastic work, Xtra! I really enjoyed that, and I must say I love the jobber vs jobber idea as well. There is nothing cuter than a good jobber, so why not have two?? Perfect! I do love Bilson especially. Lovely.

Thanks for sharing it!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 06:37:17 PM by Jimi »

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2015, 06:50:58 PM »
Thanks a lot Jimi! Gonna try to come up with some more jobber combos

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2015, 07:06:10 PM »
Xtra, I echo Jimi's remarks...great stuff, and I love the idea of two jobbers going at it.  :)

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
How about Kelly Clarkson vs Carrie Underwood to see who the real American Idol is?

Kelly Clarkson vs Carrie Underwood

Kelly Clarkson
{alt}

Carrie Underwood
{alt}

Kelly Clarkson was huffing and puffing as she pulled back hard, applying a textbook camel clutch. She sat on the small of her blonde rival's back and cranked up the pressure as Carrie Underwood groaned in pain, her lovely long legs beating against the floor in protest.

Kelly chose to move one hand from under Carrie's chin to grab at her beautiful blonde hair, using that as leverage to yank on, eliciting a new scream from her foe. Carrie's body painfully bent backwards, her breasts heaving on her chest as they were pushed out in the hold.

"I give! I... give!" Carrie screamed her surrender and immediately returned to groaning in pain until Kelly relinquished her submission hold.

Clarkson removed her grip on Carrie's chin, and with the hand wrapped in blonde locks, slammed the beauty's face down hard into the ground. Carrie's breasts mushroomed out under the impact of being slammed forward, and her pretty face collided flush with the floor. Underwood went limp instantly and Kelly knew she had knocked the blonde bombshell out cold.

"Yes! The original and the best, baby!" Kelly cheered as she leaped off of the unconscious woman beneath her and threw her hands triumphantly in the air. She wore a grin that would stay with her for weeks as she slowly made her way out, leaving the unmoving blonde where she lay for someone else to deal with.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2015, 08:57:06 PM »
Woah, that was incredible, HV. Well done indeed! I didn't initially care for the matchup at all, uninterested in both celebs personally, but you made me care pretty quickly, and it was so well done I know that I would love absolutely any matchup you were to write about. Magnificent work! Thanks heaps for getting involved. Very glad you did.