News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finish Her!

• 2447 Replies

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2015, 01:48:34 AM »
Great stories, thank you all.

How about Demi Lovato crushing somebody (Miley or Selena, for example) between those powerful thighs of hers. Saw her last night on Jimmy Fallon's show. That girl has some nicely toned, strong legs. Perfect for scissoring somebody into oblivion.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »
I am loving all of these - HV's Kaley Cuoco vs. Britney Spears was incredible! Thanks, all you writers.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2015, 04:58:44 PM »
Super hot stuff!

How about some MILF finishers?

Calista Flockhart VS Letizia of Spain
Ming Na-Wen VS Courtney Cox
Winona Ryder VS Halle Berry
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2015, 05:15:21 PM »
I am loving all of these - HV's Kaley Cuoco vs. Britney Spears was incredible! Thanks, all you writers.
Super hot stuff!

How about some MILF finishers?

Calista Flockhart VS Letizia of Spain
Ming Na-Wen VS Courtney Cox
Winona Ryder VS Halle Berry
yes please
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2015, 09:58:44 PM »
Flashback:  Lindsay Lohan vs Hilary Duff 2005

{alt}{alt}

Lindsay gave an ear-splitting shriek as Hilary sunk her teeth into her opponent's left breast.  The redhead's attempt to end the fight with a smother had backfired badly on her, as she managed to pull herself free of her opponent's incisors.  The two bikini-clad 18 year old rivals tumbled in a tangle of limbs across the floor, until Duff managed to get on top.  With her left hand she sunk her nails into her hated foe's right breast, while her other hand balled into a fist and began jackhammering blows to the redhead's face.

Suitably dazed by the pounding, Lohan offered scant resistance as her opponent spun herself around and then scooted backward, her butt pressing down over Lindsay's face.  The embattled redhead thrashed in panic, but lacked the strength to throw her tormentor off.  For added torture, Hilary wicked squeezed and mauled both of Lindsay's breasts, until finally Lohan ceased moving altogether.

Standing up, Duff triumphantly placed a foot atop the heaving chest of her defeated nemesis and raised her arms in victory.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2015, 01:05:21 AM »
;D Yes! Awesome work Jackflash!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2015, 02:23:18 PM »
Demi Lovato vs Selena Gomez

Demi Lovato
{alt}

Selena Gomez
{alt}

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuggggghhh!" Selena Gomez wailed out as the breath was squeezed from her and her insides felt ready to collapse.

She was trapped firmly between the incredibly powerful thighs of Demi Lovato. "Aww, is little Selena too weak to escape?" Demi was more than happy to tease the trapped beauty after some of the disparaging remarks Selena had smugly thrown about earlier regarding Demi's figure.

"How is that soft little tummy treating you now?" Lovato taunted. Gomez gave no response other than a pained yelp as the pressure from Demi's legs was increased around her prey's waist.

Selena was too proud to quit, but she had no fight left, and Demi knew it, so she decided to quicken the process, reaching out and ripping down the front of the little upstart's dress. It tore away easily and two lovely, soft breasts spilled out into the open. Demi licked her lips wickedly and jabbed her fingers roughly into one of the orbs and began to twist and pull at the tender flesh.

Selena's doe eyes grew wide and she screeched as her tit was abused at will by Demi. Then she screamed bloody murder when sharp nails raked down her breast, piercing the skin.

"Owwww! Okay! Okayyyy! I give!" Selena wailed her surrender and Demi grinned, removing her hand from the starlet's marred breast. She did however, up the pressure on the body scissors, sensing she was close to completely draining her rival.

And she was right. A matter of minutes later, Selena had passed out between Demi's impressive legs. Finally satisfied with her destruction of the arrogant popstar, Demi stripped her prey completely naked and left her asleep to be found by whoever was lucky enough to stumble across her.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:23:55 PM by Jimi »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2015, 04:15:31 PM »
Hmmm... I want to do a Sophia Bush one. Someone give me an opponent and the winner. First in gets it.

Thanks! :)

P.S. Maybe don't list the winner. Spoilers aren't fun. You can PM me the winner of choice if you want. Otherwise I'll do what I want.  8)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 04:17:16 PM by Jimi »

Offline 890

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2015, 05:33:53 PM »
Hmmm... I want to do a Sophia Bush one. Someone give me an opponent and the winner. First in gets it.

Thanks! :)

P.S. Maybe don't list the winner. Spoilers aren't fun. You can PM me the winner of choice if you want. Otherwise I'll do what I want.  8)

Olivia Wilde. You can decide the winner.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2015, 05:56:18 PM »
Sophia Bush vs Olivia Wilde

Sophia Bush
{alt}

Olivia Wilde
{alt}

"Aaaaiii!" Sophia Bush was squealing as the woman perched atop her back pulled hard on her long brunette locks with both hands. A clump of hair gave way and Olivia Wilde's right hand shot away, pulling a handful of hair with it and eliciting a sharper scream from Sophia's soft lips.

"Oh, sorry love," Olivia offered, mockingly. "Did you not want a bald patch there?"

Olivia's strong pull had Sophia's upper body lifted from the ground, kind of in a crude camel clutch without the need for the chin hold. It did allow Olivia to sneak a hand around to the teary-eyed beauty's chest and rip the front of her dress down. Sophia's lovely C-cup breasts spilled out into the open air, and now Olivia really made her cry, ripping her nails into the soft, jiggling flesh of Sophia's supple right boob and tearing at it mercilessly.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! Letggggggoooooooo!!!" Sophia screamed and kicked her legs against the floor in protest, but effectively achieved nothing but bringing a wicked grin to Olivia's face.

After a few minutes of the titty torture, Sophia was completely broken, weeping pathetically. The pain was intense and her scratched up breast hung loose and sagging on her chest. "P-please... please..." Sophia was pleading in between sobs, and Olivia was bored now, so with her left hand, she slammed Sophia's face forward, cracking it into the floor.

Sophia's body went limp as she blacked out. Olivia rolled off her foe and flipped her over onto her back, before peeling the rest of her dress off her beaten body. And then she left, leaving poor, naked, dishevelled Sophia at the mercy of whoever may find her.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2015, 06:00:02 PM »

Olivia Wilde. You can decide the winner.

Thanks for the awesome suggestion, 890! Perfect.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2015, 06:13:34 PM »
Great stories, guys!

Jimi, thank you for the latest additions. I could almost feel the power of Demi's incredible legs.  ;D

Cheers!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2015, 06:16:36 PM »
Great stories, guys!

Jimi, thank you for the latest additions. I could almost feel the power of Demi's incredible legs.  ;D

Cheers!

My pleasure! Thanks heaps for the comments. I'm quite partial to Demi myself, so that was genuinely a pleasure to write. No effort required. Not always the case with requests, but there have been a lot of great ones in this thread.

Got any more?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2015, 07:37:19 PM »
Jimi, My friend, more excellent work from you!  Demi/Selena seems like such a natural rivalry, and I'm sure we'll see them tearing into each other again someday soon.  :)

Plus, Sophia vs Olivia?  The cherry on the sundae.  :D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:38:30 PM by Jackflash Jump »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2015, 03:25:19 AM »
Ah, HV...the "door knocker" bit was brilliant.   ;D