News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Finish Her!

• 2454 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 06:45:23 AM »
Jimi, My friend, more excellent work from you!  Demi/Selena seems like such a natural rivalry, and I'm sure we'll see them tearing into each other again someday soon.  :)

Plus, Sophia vs Olivia?  The cherry on the sundae.  :D

Thanks! Very kind of you to say. I kind of feel like I/we have hijacked your thread.

I agree, Demi vs Selena is a perfect rivalry. I did enjoy doing Sophia vs Olivia, too. I think Olivia's pretty tough competition. Shame... poor Sophia. :(

Also, brilliant work again, HV! Loved it. ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:14:04 AM by Jimi »

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2015, 08:04:02 AM »
Hayden Panettiere vs Vanessa Hudgens

{alt}
Hayden Panettiere

{alt}
Vanessa Hudgens

It was an unusual sight...both beauties had snared one another in headscissors, trapped together in a vise-like '69'.  The sweat which covered their bodies delineated the musculature of their legs as their thighs squeezed tighter and tighter.  The only sound was their rasping pants for breath.  Their angelic faces went from red to purple, their eyes glazing over as the python-like power of their limbs crushed them.  Their bodies trembled from the exertions, and it was clear that neither could withstand this punishment for long.

Less than ten seconds later, Hayden gave a long, pitiful sigh, and her body went limp as her eyes fluttered shut.  Freed from the torture of her rival's thighs, Vanessa gave a small yelp that was half-triumph and half-relief...and then she likewise slipped into unconsciousness...the victor by virtue of a few moments' of greater stamina.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2015, 08:19:11 AM »
Yay, Vanessa!!

Brilliant. Fantastic work, JJ. Love it.

Now I'm craving Vanessa/Sophia. Mmmmm...

Sorry, almost a one-track mind, haha.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2015, 01:16:33 PM »
Blake Lively vs Brooklyn Decker

Blake Lively
{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
{alt}

Blake Lively screamed as the hard knee connected flush with her pubic mound. She writhed about on the ground as Brooklyn Decker slipped her own bikini top off.

You were so fixated on these earlier, I figure it would be kind of me to give a close look now. Let you revel in their beauty. Even, you know, pass out between them.

Brooklyn dropped ass-first onto Blake's fit tummy, knocking the wind from her. She bounced up and down a few times, exhausting Blake and showing off her big bouncing breasts. Then, Brooklyn leaned forward and dropped her lovely orbs on top of Blake's shocked face.

Brooklyn grabbed a handful of hair held Blake's face tightly into her cleavage, suffocating her rival in short time.

Blake's body went limp and she was dropped from between Brooklyn's mountains. Sound asleep, Blake gave no resistance as Brooklyn slowly peeled the rest of her swimsuit off her impressive body and threw it away.

Blake would wake up later, buried up to her tits in sand. Her nipples were poking dangerously out of the sand, and placed there on her buried stomach by Brooklyn, were a number of sharp-clawed looking crabs. Brooklyn could hear Blake's screams all the way from the parking lot as she cleaned herself up and prepared to drive away.

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2015, 07:12:09 PM »
Thanks again, Jimi and Jackflash Jump. Great writing, guys!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2015, 12:54:11 AM »
These always looked like fun and I wanted to try a couple of them out.

Claire Julien vs Danielle Campbell

“It’s almost like you didn’t even try you pathetic Aussie!”  Claire Julien stood directly above Danielle Campbell with her hands on her hips and huge grin on her face as the Australian beauty sat up against the wall grasping her sore and battered belly after a round of hard belly punches finally made her collapse to the floor.

Danielle’s cute little dress discarded and crumpled up in the corner of the room as she was on the verge of tears on the floor in only her bra and panties looked up at Claire completely dejected that no matter what she tried her blonde counterpart was always one step ahead of her.
“It’s about time I finished you off, I’ve wasted enough time already dealing with such an unworthy bitch!”  Claire grabbed both of Danielle’s ankles and gave the brunette a hard stomp right into her crotch which made Danielle whimper in pain while Claire pulled on her ankles dragging the brunette off of the wall to the center of the room flat on her back.  Then, leaping as high into the air as she could, Claire came landing down ass first on top of Danielle’s already sore belly causing the brunette to desperately gasp for air as her upper and lower halves shot upward simultaneously in a “V” shape before she flopped back down flat on her back breathing heavily as her breasts heaved up and down with each breathe she took.

Claire took her beautiful legs and extended them out above Danielle’s head while reaching down to get two handfuls of long brunette hair as she pulled Campbell’s head forward in between her legs and buried Danielle’s head into her crotch while squeezing on the defeated Australian’s head and neck with her thighs trapping Danielle in a devastating headscissors crotch smother hold.

Danielle screams and moans of submission were muffled under Claire’s crotch as the blonde laughed out loud, “don’t worry Danny, I’ll let you go….. eventually!”  Claire only tightened her scissors around Danielle as she could feel the brunette’s body getting weaker and weaker until she went completely limp.  Claire then let her go and watched as the sleeping brunette collapsed back down to the floor unconscious.

Getting back to her feet, Claire placed her right foot on top of Danielle’s face showing off after her victory.  Finally done with the battle and proud of her accomplishments, Claire removed both Danielle’s bra and panties before picking up the dress she had ripped off her rival earlier and left Danielle completely naked sleeping on the floor to add a bit more humiliation to the brunette’s painful loss.

Alexandra Daddario vs Katrina Bowden
{alt}

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario was totally exhausted, her hair a total mess with chunks of it ripped out of her scalp, clothes ripped and torn off that her breasts were now fully exposed not to mention red and extremely sore from being mercifully mauled by her opponent, but she could not care less right now as she mounted and laid on top of a completely naked and dazed Katrina Bowden.  Alex pinned her blonde rival’s hands high above her head taking them away from Katrina as she looked down into the blonde’s wide eyes as Bowden tried with all she had left to squirm away.

“Ah ah ah, not this time, I got you now!”  Alex let Kat know that even though the blonde nearly beat her on multiple occasions she was not woman enough to get the job done.  Daddario kept Bowden’s hands pinned to the floor with just her left as she removed her right hand moving it downward and started to use it to claw into Katrina’s soft flesh while the blonde screamed in pain at the top of her lungs, “noooo please stop, I give up!”  Alex though did not care at all continuing to tear into Kat’s left breast turning it as red as she could, “it’s payback time for what you did to my MUCH more impressive rack!”  Daddario let Bowden know exactly what she was going to do as tears streamed down the blonde’s face.

The pain was really getting to Kat now and things turned from bad to worse for her as Alex slid her body upward and dropped her enormous chest down onto the blonde’s face, “now kiss and make them better!”  Daddario could feel her breasts getting more and more wet as Bowden’s tears streamed onto them continuously as the brunette’s chest did the trick of suffocating the blonde.

Alex was thoroughly enjoying her attack on Kat as each time the blonde was on the verge of passing out, she would lift her breasts off her face to let Bowden breath again for a moment to listen to Katrina scream as she mauled her much smaller breasts just to drop right back down into another breast smother.  Daddario continued this motion for a good 5 minutes until she grew tired of it and applied one last breast smother to Bowden and watched as Katrina faded into dreamland.

Alex headed home exhausted but completely satisfied as she left a note on Katrina’s belly that said

“We have to do this again real soon, I did not get to spank that fine ass of yours.”
                                                                                                                XOXO Alexandra

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2015, 01:07:37 AM »
Great stuff, iamrodgers! Thank you.

Hands down, the best thread here.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2015, 01:15:29 AM »
Thanks,  really enjoyed doing them.  Think I'll be doing more in the future.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2015, 09:11:11 AM »
Amazing work my friend! I do love me some Daddario.

Thanks heaps to all for the comments. We love that shit. I'll be back shortly with some more snippets! :)

Also... 'Jackflash, Jimi and Rodgers' sounds like a '70's folk/rock trio.  :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:13:27 AM by Jimi »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »
Troian Bellisario vs Ashley Benson

Troian Bellisario
{alt}

Ashley Benson
{alt}

What had begun as a friendly tussle quickly escalated into a heated catfight. And now Ashley Benson bounced cheerfully on Troian Bellisario's flat tummy, knocking the wind from her.

Ashley's impressive breasts bounced with her in exuberant fashion since they had been freed from their constraints at an earlier point in the scrap. "Here, you jealous toad, have a look at what REAL breasts look like." Benson dropped her luscious orbs onto Troian's already teary face and held her face in tightly with a strong grip on her brunette locks.

Troian moaned incoherently and brought her hands up to grab at the sides of Ashley's breasts, but she was exhausted and quickly weakened by the smother. Her hands pawed against the lovely flesh that engulfed her face, but she could not mount any discernible offense against them.

Ashley giggled happily as Troian faded and went limp between her incredible cleavage. Releasing her grip on the dark hair, Benson let the brunette's head drop out of her bosom, landing with a dull thud against the floor.

"There. Proof that I'm hotter. And don't you EVER compare your pathetic body to mine again. Wrong league, bitch!"

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »
Selena Gomez vs Miley Cyrus

Selena Gomez
{alt}

Miley Cyrus
{alt}

Miley's body slackened. Her hands dropped limply by her sides. Selena kept her grip on the pop star's hair, firmly wedging Miley's face between her lovely full breasts.

"Yes! I'm better than you! Eat shit, Mile-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrghhh!"

Selena's pretty eyes widened in absolute horror as her beast was bitten into. Miley's teeth sunk deep into the supple flesh and she tore away, ripping at it like a dog with a chew toy. Tears fell down Selena's baby-faced cheeks and and her lips quivered. "N... nooo..."

Selena's hands fell away from Miley's head and Miley let go, rolling away and sucking in mouthfuls of air, trying to breathe again. "Oh... I thought... you said... eat... tit!"

As Miley recovered, all Selena could do was sob and clutch at her wounded tit, rocking back and forth on her knees. "No... my boob..."

Miley stormed back to her rival and slammed the bottom of her foot flat against Selena's damaged breast. With a scream, the brunette beauty flopped onto her back.

Miley slipped her bottoms off and dropped atop Selena, her naked crotch landing flush on her prey's pretty face. Miley grinded her hips back and forth crudely across the cute face beneath her. "Looks like I'm better than you after all, pussy eatin' ho."

In a humiliating mixture of tears and Miley's juices, Selena passed out, smothered under her enemy's crotch.

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2015, 04:42:12 PM »
Any chance we can see Karen McDougal defeating Pam Anderson?

{alt}

Offline DonR04

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2015, 12:17:26 AM »
More good stuff, thanks Jimi!

Even though I would have liked it better if it was Selena kicking Miley's butt  ;). Great read, nevertheless.

Also... 'Jackflash, Jimi and Rodgers' sounds like a '70's folk/rock trio.  :D

LOL!

Cheers!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2015, 01:13:28 AM »
Hayley Williams vs avril
Jessica Biel vs Katy Perry
Taylor swift vs Paris Hilton

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2015, 02:02:25 AM »
Bella Thorne vs Victoria Justice

{alt}
{alt}

“Uh oh Vic, it appears you bit off much more than you can chew!  You chose the wrong bitch to mess with this time.”  Bella Thorne lifted her right foot up and stomped down as hard as she could into Victoria Justice’s bare midriff and ground the spike of her heel into Victoria’s soft aching belly.  The brunette could not believe that the younger woman had handled her with such ease.  Bella continued to torment Victoria’s belly even more with a series of rapid fire stomps bruising Justice’s entire midsection and also causing the brunette to gasp for what little air she could find.

With Victoria nice and weak now, Bella knelt down on top of each of Victoria’s shoulders pinning them on the floor.  Thorne took her time as she knew she could and slowly brushed the hair out of Justice’s face almost toying with the brunette, “such a pretty thing, it’s a shame I have to mess it up now!”

Bella used both her open hands to start slapping Victoria’s face around from one side to the other repeatedly completely tormenting Victoria and ruining all of the brunette’s spirit as each cheek reddened more with each slap until Justice was nothing more than a sobbing mess.  “Good, now you look almost as pathetic as you fight, and now I think I’m going to put you out my way!”

The dominant redhead moved upward on top of Victoria until her ass was firmly planted on the brunette’s face as Bella wiggled it around getting into a nice cozy position.  Thorne turned her body so she was facing Justice’s legs and giggled, “see, from here I can do whatever I please while you get ready to sleep off the little beating I gave you.”   Bella’s nails then started to rake up and down Victoria’s belly as she clawed at it for a while as the brunette desperately tried to get some air which was not coming, but what was coming was Bella pulling Victoria’s shirt up to her neck in order to expose the brunette’s breasts to the open air so that the redhead could pinch and twist on Victoria’s nipples giving Bella a ton of delight.

It did not take more than two minutes for Victoria to run out of air and to not be able to take any more punishment before her body completely shut down and went limp underneath Bella’s ass.  “Hope you got the message this time Vicky, I would hate to have to kick your ass again.”