News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil

• 71 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: kelseycat vs lexibabe/ backyard in oil
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2019, 12:41:48 AM »
I let out a soft groan as you slam my head into the pool by my hair. Thank God this is a kiddie pool and it has alot of give. Otherwise I'd be in serious trouble now.

I do my best to work your tit with my hand and then moan out as you get ahold of mine. The added pressure of your weight on top of me making it hurt even more.

I put both my hands in your hair now, releasing my legs around your waist. My feet hit the pool and I push off them, pulling your hair and bucking my hips up hard, finally rolling you over.

I easily slide up with how much oil is covering our sexy bodies and use your hair to bury your face between my perky tits. My legs go out wide to get a good base, making my tight ass flex for the whole crowd to see...yt

thankfully you release the scissors   but  my scalp sizzles again  feeling your claws bury in my hair..she starts to  buck  and  arch  rolling us  pulling my face into  her  tits..

my hands frail out trying to find  something to latch onto  as I move my head side to side  trying to work free my face rubing over her chest  as  the guest  cheer wildly..

finaly I feel  and an arm..slips myright hand up grasping and  catching  some hair  I try and pullher head back

I try and brace on palm of my left hand  and it slips from under me ..once  twice..the motion causing our bodies to slide across the pool..finally I catch your arm in my left hand  and pull while pulling my head back  and free our bodies bang into the side of the pool.... yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 01:09:40 AM »
I grind down hard on your gorgeous face with my tits. Trying my best to take some air from your lungs and weaken you as best I can. You prove to be a sly lil minx though as you start to pry yourself away from me.

I hold on as best I can but you manage to power out and send us slipping in opposite directions of each other. I feel my back push against one side of the pool just as you hit the other side.

The crowd is cheering us on now, mostly for you to teach me a lesson, but also hearing a few cheers for me now. I push off the side of the pool and come at you quickly. My hands up high but at the last second I duck low and drive my shoulder into your sexy tummy as my arms wrap around your waist, trying to take you down again and keep the pressure on you.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 07:17:51 AM »
I grind down hard on your gorgeous face with my tits. Trying my best to take some air from your lungs and weaken you as best I can. You prove to be a sly lil minx though as you start to pry yourself away from me.

I hold on as best I can but you manage to power out and send us slipping in opposite directions of each other. I feel my back push against one side of the pool just as you hit the other side.

The crowd is cheering us on now, mostly for you to teach me a lesson, but also hearing a few cheers for me now. I push off the side of the pool and come at you quickly. My hands up high but at the last second I duck low and drive my shoulder into your sexy tummy as my arms wrap around your waist, trying to take you down again and keep the pressure on you.

we  push away  and I slide across the pool....taking a little time to  adjust my top   the guest  applaud  and encourage  both of us....shes  young  and  full of fight and fire  and  comes  right  for me 

I raise my ands to meet her   seeing your shoulder lower I try  and drop my arms in hands  indefense  her body slams into me. we slam hard against the side of the pool..  it starts  to tip over from the impact
drawing a   oooouuuuu from the guest...it settle back to the ground

working my right hand free  i swing  a slap across her  back  then bury my left hand in her hair  pushing my body into hers  to try  and turn us  to our sides yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2019, 01:31:43 PM »
My shoulder slams into your sexy tummy and the impact makes your back hit the pool so hard it almost tips. I lock my fingers together around your waist as I try to pull you onto your back now.

I let out a loud scream as I feel your hand slap against my oily back! The sheen layer of oil only making it hurt worse. My hair is yanked back causing me to moan as you rip me to my side as you slither on yours.

Both my hands reach up and grab your hair, pulling hard as I twist my hips violently. Sending us rolling across this l the pool in a nasty hair pulling catball. The crowd roars their approval as they see a blur of bodies rolling, asses bouncing, and hair flying!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2019, 09:03:55 PM »
My shoulder slams into your sexy tummy and the impact makes your back hit the pool so hard it almost tips. I lock my fingers together around your waist as I try to pull you onto your back now.

I let out a loud scream as I feel your hand slap against my oily back! The sheen layer of oil only making it hurt worse. My hair is yanked back causing me to moan as you rip me to my side as you slither on yours.

Both my hands reach up and grab your hair, pulling hard as I twist my hips violently. Sending us rolling across this l the pool in a nasty hair pulling catball. The crowd roars their approval as they see a blur of bodies rolling, asses bouncing, and hair flying!

me  you   me  you  taking turns on top...unnn I groan feeling strands of my hair come out,,and I try  and  rake out strands of  your  hair  .out

we roll to a stop  against the side of the pool..our legs frail and kick...as we push against each other  our bodies  start to slide back to the center of the pool...to the delight  of  the guest

ohh you youg bitch  I gasp out..my right hand stil in your hair...my left hand smacks to your  chest  pushing under your bikini cup  giving your tit a hard squeeze yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2019, 09:48:07 PM »
We finally roll back to the middle of the pool. Now on our sides, our legs slithering together like oily snakes. The crowd now starting to really push close to the pool to see this battle.

I feel you pop your hand just under my tit, causing it to come free of its tiny constraint. My hard nipple on full display now and I feel your hand clamp on my exposed tit. I howl out in pain as you squeeze hard, oil oozing over your fingers as you work it over.

I buck my hips hard and roll you back over on your back. My hands locked in your hair, I pull down hard while sliding my body upwards. The oil makes it easy to slide up, feeling my thong covered pussy glide over your tummy, across your tits, and slap against your chin. My hands jerk your hair hard as I grind your face into my oily crotch.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2019, 10:05:56 PM »
We finally roll back to the middle of the pool. Now on our sides, our legs slithering together like oily snakes. The crowd now starting to really push close to the pool to see this battle.

I feel you pop your hand just under my tit, causing it to come free of its tiny constraint. My hard nipple on full display now and I feel your hand clamp on my exposed tit. I howl out in pain as you squeeze hard, oil oozing over your fingers as you work it over.

I buck my hips hard and roll you back over on your back. My hands locked in your hair, I pull down hard while sliding my body upwards. The oil makes it easy to slide up, feeling my thong covered pussy glide over your tummy, across your tits, and slap against your chin. My hands jerk your hair hard as I grind your face into my oily crotch.

our twisting bodies smack togeather  our hands moving in a flurry  both trying to keep a grip  on  our slick oily bodies

she pulls  and works me over to my back straddling my tummy,,throwing both hands out pushing  at her tummy i try and block her
stll she works her  sexy  ass up my body  her mound pressingagainst my chin.....he guest really going  wild

i move my head side to side much as possable  and try to brace  on my heels  and arch up...but  she  is  a good seat{lol}

again i try  and arch  this time moving my hands  around  to cup  her ass puahing her up and foward enough to slide  from under her  feeling more strands of my hair tear out
yt
the prez tramp

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2019, 10:14:31 PM »
I grind down hard on your face as I pull your hair. Wanting to make sure you know you're in for a fight today. I can hear the crowd really picking up now seeing the legend getting worked over a bit.

I curse out loud as you grab my sexy ass and push me off you. This oil can hurt or help you all at one time. I slide away from you and turn around on my knees. Seeing you spinning around to face me on the other side of the pool.

I strip my bikini top off and fling it towards the crowd. My perky tits now bare and glistening with oil in the hot sun. I curl my finger at you and lick my lips. "Come on Lexi. I'm not done with you yet!"

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2019, 11:28:31 PM »
Gawd what an epic and erotic out wrestling match!  These two sexy wildcats wrestling around almost naked has already gotten me harder than an advanced college calculus class.  I know I’ll need a large absorbent towel to clean up the messes I’ll create as these two sexy babes grab other other by their long hair, squeeze each others’’ firm tits and who knows what else as they fight to prove who is the hottest, sexiest alpha female. 

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2019, 01:33:02 AM »
Seeing Kelsey taking control like that has me on the edge of my seat hooting and hollering for her!!  I know the match is tough, but I know Kelsey is going to pull it out in the end! She's younger, stronger, and faster than the reigning champ!  KELSEY will be the new CHAMP here!!!    GO GET HER!!!! YEAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2019, 03:11:47 AM »
Great match! I voted for you lexibabe

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2019, 03:42:15 AM »
I grind down hard on your face as I pull your hair. Wanting to make sure you know you're in for a fight today. I can hear the crowd really picking up now seeing the legend getting worked over a bit.

I curse out loud as you grab my sexy ass and push me off you. This oil can hurt or help you all at one time. I slide away from you and turn around on my knees. Seeing you spinning around to face me on the other side of the pool.

I strip my bikini top off and fling it towards the crowd. My perky tits now bare and glistening with oil in the hot sun. I curl my finger at you and lick my lips. "Come on Lexi. I'm not done with you yet!"

we  push and slide away from each other again....I adjust my top...as  the guest  cheer  and  shout encouragement...

looking up I see Kelsey taking her top off  then wiggle  her  finger  at  me....in a  challenge.

fine..i unsnap my bra  and toss it behind  me...moving a little slowly   and deliberate   not wanting to rush into a mistake...

moving closer  i use  both hands to rach out giving a hard push  on her tits trying to hovekelsey on her back 
to straddle  her  and  bounce my butt on her tummy hoping to knoc  some of the fight  and breath from her yt

the prez tramp

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 04:26:56 AM »
C'm on babes! You can do this!!!

Wooow this is a very good hot battle between two amazing wildcats ... I’ve fought them both .. it’s tough but I think I’m going with ........... Lexi........ she’s got the experience and toughness... but Kelsey is a tough one to

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 06:15:02 PM »
I watch as you take your top off as well and the crowd goes crazy. No doubt they love seeing your amazing tits and love seeing 2 girls in a topless battle.

You slide towards me and catch me off guard, pushing on my tits and onto my back. I grunt as you pound your gorgeous ass into my tight tummy. You are showing more aggression now that you see I'm no pushover.

I throw my legs up and wrap them around you, locking my ankles just in front of your face. My muscles tense and I slam you down hard on your back in the oil. One hand clamps ahold of your tiny denim shorts in the front and yanks up hard. Cutting that rigid material deep in your hot pussy.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 09:31:19 PM »
bounce my ass on your tummy once,twice  as you try and work and slip from under you.
your not going anywhere kitten..i huff  then you start swinging your legs up..your heel catches me in the head dazing me a moment

your legs work around my shoulders  and  shove me off

owwww ga***d  I wheeze..feeling you pulling my deni shorts in a wedgie

I try and slide on my butt to lessen the strain some....moving enough to your side.to work my left arm around your shoulders  and my right hand  to your front  ching and giving your tit  a twist yt
the prez tramp