News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 7 The Teams: A Boutique Battle

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 7 The Teams: A Boutique Battle
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:36:18 PM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 6 parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90788.0

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 7 The Teams (A Boutique Battle)
by
Karl Butters

The narratives of several of the “Boutique Battles” have been changed to include more details about side characters and their skirmishes.  Since the stories originated as pillow talk between Andrea and me, the stories had focused primarily on my wife.  I have taken creative liberties to expand the descriptions of fights that did not directly involve Andrea. 

After Andrea’s problems with the sorority girls became public knowledge throughout the boutique, employees began to take sides.  On Andrea’s side were Amber (the other assistant manager, Kinsey, and Renee, while the sorority girls had Alicia, Jennifer, and Christy.  The one free agent in the store was a girl named Trisha.  Trisha was 22 and had been a member of the same sorority as the sorority girls, but she became pregnant during her sophomore year, a year before Alicia, Jennifer and Christy entered the sorority, and dropped out of college.  She still longed to be considered one of the sorority girls, but they no longer accepted her as one of them. 
   Although Andrea’s side technically outnumbered the sorority girls, no one on her side could match up with Christy.  Amber, at 5’5 110 lbs., was hardly physically imposing.  She was a married brunette with a pretty face and a lean, fit body, and, at 24, was older than the rest and the slowest to anger.  Kinsey was their best hope to match up with Christy.  The fiery redhead was a 5’7 135 lbs. country girl, that looked pretty and talked tough.  Renee appeared to be the weakest link.  Just 18, she was the only high school student that worked in the boutique.  The brunette was 5’6 and 130 lbs., bigger than Jennifer and Alicia, but seemed intimidated by the sorority girls.  She wore big glasses that covered a cute face and was a bit on the nerdy side.  Andrea had taken Renee under her wing and treated her like the baby sister that she never had.
   Even with Christy, the teams seemed evenly matched, until a new girl was hired.  Keisha was a beautiful 5’4 120 lbs. black girl with a pretty face and an impressive booty.  Being African-American, the other white girls assumed she could fight.  The most important thing about her being hired was that she was a sorority girl.  With her hire, the sorority girls were emboldened and became a real nuisance to everyone.  Their main target remained Andrea, but they ignored Amber’s orders and Renee and Brandy found themselves having to carry the brunt of the workload whenever they shared a shift with the sorority girls.   
   The sorority girls had encouraged Keisha to pester Andrea, as part of an initiation to the boutique.  In fact, Keisha had been harassing Alicia and Renee also.  She used typical bullying tactics; slapping their butts, pinching their tits, and insulting them in front of customers.  Keisha, like the other sorority girls, mostly left Kinsey alone, since she was a little bigger and hotheaded.
   One evening, Andrea was working with Amber, Alicia, and Keisha.  Keisha had been in rare form and had been tormenting Andrea and Amber all night.  Once Amber tried to stand up to her, but Keisha bowed up like she wanted to fight and Amber meekly backed down.  Andrea had enough though when she overheard Keisha tell a male customer that Andrea was the store slut.  He spent the next 20 minutes hitting on my wife, even offering to pay her for sex. 
   “After we close,” Andrea told Amber, “Me and Keisha are going to have a talk.”  Amber knew that they weren’t going to just talk, so she decided to call in Kinsey and Renee as backups.  While Amber didn’t mind getting her hands-on Alicia, she was afraid Keisha would beat Andrea’s ass and then come after her.  Unfortunately, Alicia overheard Amber talking on the phone to Kinsey, so she called in Jennifer and Christy. 
   When Jennifer and Christy walked in at closing, Andrea thought about backing down, then I showed up.  Amber had called me also, knowing how much I enjoyed seeing my wife fight.  There was no way Andrea was going to back down in front of me.  She locked the door and then walked to the back of the store, where Keisha was waiting with the other sorority girls.
   “Me and Keisha need to talk,” Andrea said to the other sorority girls, “This is just between me and her.”
   “Don’t worry,” Keisha said, “They’ve come to watch me kick your ass.”  The black beauty confidently got in Andrea’s face, obviously trying to intimidate her.  In my mind, the two girls were natural rivals, since both had the most impressive butts in the boutique.   Keisha was a couple of inches taller than my wife, but they weighed about the same.  With the exception of her derriere, the black girl had a lean body, which made her butt appear more impressive, while Andrea was shapelier, with plump breasts and ass, and a narrow waist.  Andrea wore a gray button-up blouse, navy skirt, tan stockings, and navy heels, while Keisha wore a red and white dress and red heels.  Both of their outfits wore tight-fitting and showed plenty of leg.
   Andrea made the first move by shoving Keisha, but then Keisha went on the attack.  She grabbed my wife’s hair and began punching her in the face.  Andrea tried to fight back, but Keisha’s attack was quicker and more aggressive than she was prepared for.  This was more of a street fight than Andrea was used to.  The other sorority girls cheered, while Amber, Kinsey, and Renee looked worried as Keisha busted up Andrea.  I was afraid Andrea had bitten off more than she could handle.
   When Keisha knocked Andrea to the floor, my wife instinctively grabbed Keisha’s legs and tripped her.  Andrea jumped on top and the two began rolling around on the floor.  Keisha began slapping, pulling hair, and ripping Andrea’s clothes apart but was unable to land any solid punches, giving Andrea time to recover. 
        My wife had been taking wrestling classes and had really improved her grappling skills.  She got on top of Keisha and locked her in a camel clutch.  Keisha, not used to facing someone with wrestling skills, didn’t know what to do.  My wife, having had her blouse and skirt ripped off, look sexy perched on top Keisha, wearing nothing but her pink and white flowery underwear and stockings.  The black girl started thrashing about desperately and was able to throw Andrea off.
   Everyone, including Andrea’s allies, was shocked to see my wife take control of Keisha.  She stripped Keisha’s dress off her, leaving her in a black bra and G-string.  The black girl wasn’t finished though and like a wounded animal began to fight back even more viciously than before. 
When both girls raised up on their knees, Keisha socked Andrea in the stomach with an uppercut, then ripped my wife’s bra down.  Andrea’s breasts spilled free, making them an easy target, and Keisha went right after them, digging her long nails into the soft flesh.  My wife has sensitive breasts and Keisha was not being gentle with them.  Andrea screamed out in pain as she tried to pry loose Keisha’s talons. 
        I know that Andrea would be humiliated if I ever interfered in a fight because she was losing, but I was close to jumping in at that point.  Keisha’s nails were clawing up my wife’s luscious tits that I love so much, leaving red marks on her pale skin.  Finally, Andrea, with tears in her eyes, was able to break free.  She fell back and turned over and tried to cover up her breasts.  Keisha punched and kneed her in the sides, and then leaned on her back as she tried to flip her over to attack Andrea’s breasts. 
       In a skillful move, Andrea grabbed Keisha’s arm and flipped her over onto the floor.  Then, while still holding the arm, Andrea kicked her in the face 3 times.  I saw Keisha’s pretty, dark eyes go dim after the first kick and knew she was in trouble.  Andrea wrapped her strong legs around Keisha’s narrow waist and began squeezing.  While maintaining her hold, Andrea grabbed Keisha’s arms and pulled her towards.  My wife unfastened Keisha’s bra, tossed it to the floor, then reached around and attacked her breasts.  While she didn’t have nails as long as Keisha’s, she tried her best to repay the brutal torture inflicted on her breasts by pinching and twisting the soft mounds.  Keisha did not have big breasts, but they were very pleasing to look at. 
     Just as Keisha was starting to regain some of her senses, Andrea pushed her face-first on the floor and plopped down on the small of her back.  She grabbed Keisha’s hair and slammed her head face into the floor several times.  Then turned around, slid the beaten black Barbie doll’s G-string down below her knees, and began spanking her impressive derriere.  I have to think she was motivated by the fact that Keisha’s ass was every bit the equal of her own plump tush.  All in all, this may have been the most vicious I’ve ever seen Andrea in a fight. 
     At first, the other sorority girls were in shock by Keisha’s brutal beating, but they recovered and decided to jump in.  Christy pulled Andrea off Keisha and held her by the arms, while Alicia slugged in the face and then kneed her in the stomach. 
    Fortunately, Andrea’s allies were there.  Amber tackled Alicia and they fell to the floor.  Both girls were wearing short skirts that quickly rode up their thighs showing off plenty of bare legs and silk panties.  They appeared to be evenly matched, with Amber a few lbs. heavier than the blonde.  I wanted to watch them go at it, but I was distracted when Renee swung at Jennifer and missed.  Jennifer’s retaliatory punch didn’t miss as Renee went flying one way and her glasses went flying another.  Since Renee was 4 inches taller and at least 10 lbs. heavier, I thought she might give Jennifer a good fight, but she didn’t start well.
     Christy dropped Andrea and turned to face Kinsey.  I was interested to see if Kinsey could hold her own against Christy and the redhead was more than willing to take her on.  They were about the same height, but the blonde softball player was 30 lbs. heavier.  Kinsey attacked, pummeling the blonde in the face several times before Christy threw her first punch.  The punch landed firmly on Kinsey’s cheek and she went flying back on to her ass. 
     I looked back towards Amber and Alicia and they were still rolling around the floor.  Neither one could gain the advantage as they pulled hair and ripped at each other’s clothing.  Their lean sexy bodies were not made for fighting and they made erotic whimpering and squealing sounds as they tussled. 
     As sexy as their fight was, the fight between Jennifer and Renee drew my attention away.  Jennifer was on top of Renee and was punching her in the face.  I noticed how shapely Renee’s legs were as she kicked them helplessly.  She wore thigh-high white stockings and her short skirt was pulled up to her hips showing off her lovely tanned thighs and purple panties. 
     I was on sensory overload as my attention switched to Kinsey, who was still taking a pounding.  The thickly built softball player was punching and kicking her around the room.  Kinsey kept trying to get away, but Christy was almost as quick as she was strong. 
     By this time Andrea was on her feet, trying to decide what to do.  She stuffed her tits back in her bra and got ready to jump into the fray.  Since she wanted no part of Christy, and Amber didn’t need help, she decided to help Renee.  She was very protective of her anyways.  Renee’s clothes were in rags beside her and one of her boobies was hanging out from her bra.  She was covering up her face but was clearly defeated.  Andrea pulled Jennifer off, tossed her on the floor, and jumped on top.  My wife caught Jennifer off guard and tore into her, determined to make her pay for hurting Renee.  In minutes, my wife had ripped her clothes off and had her in a schoolgirl pin. 
     Meanwhile, I noticed Keisha trying to stand.  She was still badly dazed and, with her panties down around her ankles, she tripped and fell on her face.  Seeing this once proud and confidant girl stumble around pitifully, made me feel compassion for her.  I removed the G-string and slid it into my pocket for a memento and then helped her up.  She wrapped her arms around my neck to maintain her balance.  I helped steady her by palming one off her plump ass cheeks and holding her against me. 
     Christy had also ripped Kinsey’s clothes off and was continuing the pounding.  The redhead looked sexy in her powder blue bra and panties even if she was being annihilated.  Seeing Jennifer in trouble, she tossed Kinsey to the floor and went over to help.  She flung Andrea to the side and then helped Jennifer up.  I was concerned about my wife’s safety as they backed her into a corner.  My wife also looked concerned, knowing she did not stand a chance against them.  I looked to see if any of her friends could help.  Renee was lying on the floor crying and hadn’t even bothered covering her exposed boob.  Kinsey was sitting up, but
I’m not sure if she knew where she was at.  Amber was still locked up with Alicia on the floor.
     They weren’t going to be able to help, so it was up to me.  Regrettably, I had Keisha and if I had let her go, she would have fallen.  I decided to take a wait and see approach. 
     Christy pinned Andrea’s arms behind her, while Jennifer ripped her bra and panties off.  Then they draped her over the back of a chair and took turns spanking her.  They weren’t looking to hurt her, just give her a message.  Surrounded by naked and scantily clad females, watching my wife having her bare bottom spanked, all the while holding Keisha’s silky, brown body, I realized I was sporting quite a hard-on. 
    Jennifer drug Andrea over to me.  “Here, let’s trade,” she said.  I took my wife and handed her Keisha. 
We turned our attention to Amber and Alicia.  Alicia had taken control and had mounted the brunette and was pounding her pretty face.  Amber’s tight body was thrashing and struggling, but she didn’t have enough strength left to topple the blonde. 
    “I give! I give!” Amber cried.  Alicia punched her a few more times before getting off her. 
     The sorority girls gave each other hugs and laughed about how much fun they had.  Except for Keisha, of course, who was sitting on a bench with her head in her hands.  Andrea and her friends looked like a mess.  Renee was still crying, Amber’s face was bruised and was covered in scratches, while Kinsey was in a daze, and her face looked like it had hit a Mack truck.  The sorority girls got ready to leave. 
     “Before we let you leave, I want something from you,” Alicia said with a cruel smirk on her face. “Andrea already handed hers over, now it’s you three’s turn.”
Kinsey, Amber, and Renee looked at each other and then at Andrea and realized what she meant.  They meekly removed their bra and panties and handed them to Alicia. 
     The sorority girls left, leaving me with the 4 fabulously naked girls.  They finally decided to make a run for their cars.  I followed behind them, enjoying the view of their cute bare asses running across the parking lot.