News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!

• 63 Replies

Offline DevinWins

• Ring the bell!
Re: Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2021, 06:35:22 AM »
This is definitely the best poll fight I have ever seen! Keep it up!!!

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2021, 01:31:34 PM »
This fight has been nothing less than spectacular for me, each move finding its mark and when you are able to make some progress my counters work to perfection. Your upper cut is brutal and for a moment I think I’m going down but an almost desperate cross ends up connecting on your chin and you stumble back.

My body aching and hurting, my defense practically gone, I send a hard push kick for your navel and while I’m tired it’s clear you’re done. You don’t block and take the kick in your sore lower abdomen.

Your big chest spreads as you hit the vinyl wall before crumpling down on your face. I stand across from your breathing heavy, looking down on you expecting you to pop up right away but you don’t. I limp towards you, my feet nearing your face and I turn on my numb left leg and send a hard kick to your side.

“Flip over!” I yell while sending the kick into your ribs. I try to gauge what fight you have left and it seems like none. Looking down into your eyes now I almost pity you. My chest rises and falls with each heavy breathe, my body red, scratched but still partially clothed. My blonde hair back, frayed and parts ripped, I’m a mess but I’m not you. You’re naked, battered, and on your back. I move to straddle your body but facing the wall. My knees pushing into your shoulders to pin them down, I kneel straddling you but keeping my eyes on your tits and kitty. My thonged ass hovering above your face, my fingers reaching for your swollen labia I give it a light smack..

“Any fight left in this girl?!” I ask rhetorically..

BellaLux

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2021, 09:30:08 PM »
Congratulations to these two remarkable women for giving us an awesome, descriptive, exciting, and well written poll fight. Although Lauren received the most votes, I consider both of these women winners. An excellent job by both combatants. Thank you both for this match.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2021, 01:54:43 PM »
My body hits the black wall and slides down leaving wet sweat streaks as my knees hit the hot pink mat and I fall forward clutching my stomach. Normally my mind would be automatically and instinctively racing and processing my next move but it doesn't. My strong tan wet body is giving out and my mind knows it. They are no longer in sync. This fight was supposed to be a redemption fight for me, a fight where it put me back on track to reclaim The Prestige Pit title, a fight to show I could not only compete with the best but I was one of them. It was supposed to be a perfect night for me but this fight was anything but perfect for me. I've been on the defensive the entire fight,  my counters are defended off with precision. I have been dominated inside this pit by my blonde rival and it has been humbling to say the least. As I clutch my stomach I see you stepping in my direction. Not seeing your entire body but your tan bare feet and painted white toes growing closer step by step. I want to stand up and meet you, hurt you but I simply can't. My body won't let me and neither will my mind. I hear a SMACK!!!! and then I feel a jolt of esruciating pain shoot through my ribs as you give me a kick.  I clutch my ribs as you command me to flip over.  I give no resistance. It's as my mind doesn't even hesitate.  I want to retaliate but can't as I feel you mounting me. Your knees digging into the mat next to my head, your legs secured over my shoulders as I feel the siiky material covering your kitty pressing under my chin. You have broken me mentally and physically and in this moment I know it, you know it and the crowd knows it. My bigger wet tan body has been stripped naked, battered the entire fight and now you have me mounted and pinned under you on the mat. Looking up at you as tears stream down my face and my mascara running and streaking as I softly say "Just let me go!!!!!!!!!" Yt.   
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 01:57:32 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2021, 05:28:39 PM »
Your naked body under me I hear your pleas and crying eyes. I turn to look at your running make up and giggle hearing you.. “Aww poor thing, thought you were going to win and redeem yourself..”  I cross my ankles and let the tops of my feet cover your mouth, my white toes pressing into your lips..   “Give them a kiss!” I command.. I was in full control and taking the last moments to humiliate you. My feet return to the side of your head, my arms grip your bigger now useless legs and pull them back curling your body and exposing your naked kitty..

“Too bad you’re just a naked broken bitch..” I say angrily while rolling back slightly and covering up to your eyes with my ass. My arms open your legs and I drop your right to the mat. My fingers finding your labia, I slap it and rub it, enter you and spread your lips for everyone to see trying to humiliate you in your final moments awake.

My right hand transitions to my ass as I pull my thong up and to the side so the very last thing you can smell is my smaller, firmer and now proven superior ass. Turning and staring into your eyes, I slap my ass once hard as I watch you pass out under me. I offer no help and instead press down across your mouth and nose until you’re out.

“Night night..” I stand up to the roar of the crowd, my arms raised, you’re out cold under me. My foot moves to your face and plants down firmly as I pose and smile blowing kisses to the crowd. My first entry into the pit is a dominant victory and I show everyone how much I appreciate the applause.. Yt or End

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2021, 05:57:00 PM »
It's hard to see Bridgette my favourite fighter losing again. But Lauren makes no long victory ceremony as this coold blooded fighter puts Bridgette to sleep like it is usual business for her and to give her credits I join the cheering crowd.

Seeing a smiling Alexa sitting some places next to me.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2021, 08:54:39 PM »
This is hotter the hell!!! Damn!!! I wouldn't call it an upset but thought  Bridget would likely win but damn she got her ass kicked from the start. Great fight!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2021, 04:03:11 AM »
Wow! Lauren statement made! Bridgette is one of the best writers who win or lose writes it out as good each way. Sometimes it’s difficult to write up a loss as well as one would a win. Makes it look hot no matter the outcome and equally hot. Lauren looks to be on a mission. Do I sense another Bridgette vs Alexa fight? I wouldn’t expect Bridgette to stay down long.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2021, 05:03:37 PM »
It's hard to see Bridgette my favourite fighter losing again. But Lauren makes no long victory ceremony as this coold blooded fighter puts Bridgette to sleep like it is usual business for her and to give her credits I join the cheering crowd.

Seeing a smiling Alexa sitting some places next to me.

Smiling? No.

Laughing uncontrollably? YES!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2021, 07:57:40 PM »
My body is stronger and bigger but at the momentit has been reduced just a tan wet non threatening muscle and flesh laying on the hot pink mat helpless and pinned under my blonde rival. I feel you effortlessly pulling my strong muscular big legs back and apart exposing my inner pink walls on the 4K TVs as the crowd eats it up. How quickly and easily many turn allegiances...I feel the cold air brush over and into my kitty lips but then I feel something else? WTF? This bitch is violating me!!! As I feel your fingers enter inside me and slap and uncomfortably fondle my labia lips...I scream "You fckn bitch!!!!!!" but muffled as you start to smother me out...After that point it's a blur as I can hear cheers and taunts but my mind fades in and out. It doesn't feel as if I was out very long but as I come to see you flexing and posing in the middle of the pit for the crowd as I lay flat on my back arms and legs spread out to the side. I glance over and see the padded pit door has been opened so I crawl halfway before being able to get enough strength to get to my feet and trying to cover my naked kitty as I quicklytry  and shamefully leave the arena like a wounded animal with my tail tucked in.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:03:26 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2021, 03:14:07 PM »

Congratulations to Lauren for her poll win. LOL I HAVE TO ADMIT I VOTE FOR HER BECAUSE SHE WAS A NEWBIE.  I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A ONE SIDE POLL.IN BRIDGETT FLAVOR
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2021, 04:41:38 PM »
Well isn't that most amusing. The once powerful Bridgette not only lost her belt in a beatdown, got beatdown in the rematch, and now... in an attempt to climb back up towards another title shot, has been... beatdown?

Looks like you just can't hack the pit anymore.

Lauren on the other hand... made for a very... interesting... viewing spectacle.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2021, 01:50:22 PM »
Well isn't that most amusing. The once powerful Bridgette not only lost her belt in a beatdown, got beatdown in the rematch, and now... in an attempt to climb back up towards another title shot, has been... beatdown?

Looks like you just can't hack the pit anymore.

Lauren on the other hand... made for a very... interesting... viewing spectacle.

*Coughs and clears my throat * Correction Emilia...It's just like you to give yourself more credit then you deserve.  You beat me in our title fight but there never was a rematch so let's not give yourself an extra credit for a win you didn't have.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:04:18 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2021, 01:52:09 PM »
Am I smiling? Am I laughing? Am I loving watching Bridgette get beat down in HER pit? Yes. Yes. And YES!   ;D  :P  :D

(Seriously, great fight!)

Shut the fck up Alexa!!! You're such a little bitch!!! You would know a thing or two about getting  beatdown in the pit wouldn't you?

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2021, 02:03:38 PM »
Thanks to everyone that voted, commented and participated in the poll and especially to my opponent Lauren. To be perfectly honest Lauren and I had what I would call a "competitive chemistry" tjat is was off the charts...We weren't overly friendly behind the scenes but communicated enough to make it an incredible fight. At times we were genuinely bitchy with each other. It was clear we both wanted to win. As always I wanted to win and thought I would beat her but as you saw from her writing I was up against one of the best at fcf. That's what makes fighting like this so exhilarating.  You really never know what will happen when your competitive spirit takes over. In all honesty I was disappointed I lost and it's hard to write/fight when your in that position but I far more enjoyed the journey with Lauren then  it just being a quest to beat her and would do it again in a second win or lose. Congrats Lauren. You bitch  :-* I'm sure you have Emilia wondering just how long that the "Prestige Pit Belt will be wrapped around her waist.  :-*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 02:08:10 PM by #Bridgette# »