News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!

• 63 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« on: July 26, 2021, 05:03:39 AM »
Heya FCF Fans, It's been a long time since we have had a "Prestige Pit" fight. Too long!!! I'm excited, nervous and ready to kick some ass as I shake off the rust and climb back into the pit!

Legend Lauren has challenged me to a fight in the pit! A decision that I plan on making her regret! 

This is Laurens debut fight with Prestige Pit.

I climb into the pit with a Prestige Pit record of 2 wins and 2 losses and proudly held the title of Prestige Pit Champ! Something I hope to reclaim.

The "Prestige Pit" is inside a Penthouse suite with a custom made arena with 100 stadium style seats. Four sides with 25 seats per side that are close to the action. The pit itself is primal in comaparison to the penthouse it is a 15×15 circle  with 4 ft glossy black vinyl padded but non forgiving walls with a hot pink equally non forgiving padded vinyl floor. The entire pit is wired with hot mics that echo through the extravagant sound and camera system that also displays up close action on the 4 100 inch 4k tvs above the pit. ;) 

The voting will be locked for the first couple of days to allow our strategies to be set. 

Comment, Cheer, Give your analysis! 

Ding Ding! 

Offline catfightfan24

Re: Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 08:00:27 AM »
This is one I'm totally looking forward to. I think Bridgette smacks newcomer Lauren into submission.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 10:22:29 AM »
My first thought is Bridgette is going to win, but nothing is set in stone.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:05:29 PM »
My first thought is Bridgette is going to win, but nothing is set in stone.

I thought so to but then I found Lauren's profile. She is in better shape and more fit. I think she is gonna win but as you said we will have to see.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 02:11:23 PM »
This will be a close fight.  Having personally battled Lauren I can tell you she’s quite the specimen.   But Bridgette looks mighty strong.  Guess it depends who gets and early advantage and who can hurt the other more.   I gotta go with Lauren. 

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 02:03:04 PM »
The Prestige Pit is no place for weakness so as I pace the halls of the challenger penthouse I focus on making myself mentally strong for the upcoming battle. Bridgette is a veteran of the pit and undoubtedly has the experience to make this a misery for me but what she doesn’t have is the same hunger as an unknown challenger does. The same desire to make her mark for everyone to see.

The penthouse is glamorous but I wonder how any girl could enjoy it while waiting for to fight. My heart racing I walk through each room one by one in a loop as I mutter to myself some final words of encouragement. I have little doubt in my abilities but the same nervous butterflies always show up just before a fight. I stop to peek into a standing mirror in the private suite. My back straightens so I can appear every inch of my five foot four frame. My muscles subtly exposed, my 120 pound frame was nearly entirely muscle and what fat I did have was intramuscular. I bite my lip and trace my own legs and arms with my eyes following the slender curves of my body. My skin is beyond sun kissed, a deep bronze aura emanates from it along with a strong pleasant smell of sun lotion. My blonde hair with its subtle purple under glow is back in a bun, just the edges of my scalp and tips of the pony tail showing the violet coloring. Underneath my brow, my bright green eyes peer out highlighted with eyeliner above my small pink nose and mouth. Light freckles are barely visible under my soft coating of mascara.

My ass could barely fit in the red thong provided but that was only going to work to my advantage. My legs were toned, strong and glowing all the way down to my perfect white nails. A deep breathe and one final adjustment to the top to keep my tits in place. My fingers run along the band of the red bikini just enough to straighten them. “Good luck babe” I say softly before blowing a kiss at myself in the mirror. Mentally prepared and now physically intoxicating, I approached the Pit entrance at last.

I run through my head all the information I have on my opponent. She was a veteran of the Pit and had a slight size advantage but nothing I hadn’t dealt with before. She would be a handful but she’s been been beaten and ultimately I feel ready to provide her her next ass kicking.

As I hear the locks of the Pit doors begin to open my mood changes. Nerves vanish and I grow into my element. The doors open slowly sending a bright shining light through a slim crack at first that expands until the entire pit opens in front of me. My face turns to one of confidence and a smile stretches as I see the vinyl floor and walls.  “Oh yes….”  I say to myself upon seeing the pit at last, my excitement unable to be contained I walk out smacking my hands together and practically skipping out in front of the crowd.

“Well Hello World! And hello Bridgette! Come on out, it’s time to play!”

I yell loudly towards the doors of your entrance and move to the center of the Pit. My arms folded I tap my foot on the ground awaiting your entrance.

BellaLux

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 02:33:03 PM »
Excellent opening, Lauren!! If this is any indication of how this fight is going to go, we’re all in for a treat. Grabbing a front row seat and settling in for this one.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 02:37:47 PM by BellaLux »

Offline Justheather92

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2021, 04:09:36 PM »
Legend is part of her name for a reason folks. Lauren Wow! What an entrance.  Go get her! Your night your fight!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »
Here I am again... I stand in my own private suite within the penthouse suite. All of the emotions come rushing back. I've had the highest of highs winning inside the pit and the lowest of the lowes losing in the pit. Competing at this level is like nothing else. Your nerves are off the charts, your adrenaline is at the highest level you can experience and the energy and intensity of the crowd is unprecedented.  The last time I was here I lost my title to Emilia.  Something I know many of the crowd members remember fondly and my group of fans want to forget. That loss has tourchered me and tonight I plan on erasing that memory by putting on a show and defeating this newcomer physically and emotionally. I know Lauren thinks she is ready for the Big Leagues but she will soon find out that "The Prestige Pit " is like no other fight she has experienced.  It's first class all the way and the energy and intensity competing in this environment can be overwhelming.  That's where my experience gives me a clear advantage and I plan on using it.

I start to finish up my stretches infront of the mirror. Prepping my naked strong tan  body for battle. Slowly sliding down into the splits where I lean my forehead forward until it touches my left knee as my hands grab the bottom of my bare foot and I hold the position for a ten count before switching positions to my right leg. I slowly slide out of the position and rise to my feet. I remove the provided tiny white thong off the bed and watch myself in the mirror as I slide it over my big strong tan muscular thighs and pull it up to cover my kitty. My ass devours the fabric and nearly vanishes between my ass cheeks.  I smirk...Geeeeez I guess they decided to provide us with the smallest thong they could get.  My fingers roll under the fabric pulling it the best I can but it barely can cover my kitty lips let alone my strong tan ass. I slip the white bikini top on which is equally as skimpy but it manages to cover my pierced nippels with no room to spare. I look in the mirror wrapping my blonde hair up tight. OK Bridge It's show time as I head for the door.

My bare feet slap on the cold marble floors as I head to the double doors as I get close they slowly open and I feel a rush of hot air blow through. They keep it hot in there and it's even hotter with the intense spotlights on the pit. The crowd roars as I make my way to the black padded walls. They are hungry for action.  I see Laure. just entering the pit area as the announcer gets the crowd reved up. It's a whirlwind! I take a deep breath and enter through the open padded door.
 Yt...;)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 08:39:54 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2021, 10:55:30 PM »
This has to be a question? Who do I choose? I don’t think I need to think ….I know!
Bridgette is the only choice  but I do wish Lauren luck.  Cause Bridgette is the Queen of this place

GO BRIDGETTE GO!!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

BellaLux

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 02:07:34 AM »
That was an equally impressive opening by Bridgette. This has all of the elements to be one of the greatest fights in FCF history. Leaning forward in my front row seat with great anticipation. Wishing good luck to two very remarkable women.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:08:37 AM by BellaLux »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 02:53:08 AM »
This has to be a question? Who do I choose? I don’t think I need to think ….I know!
Bridgette is the only choice  but I do wish Lauren luck.  Cause Bridgette is the Queen of this

GO BRIDGETTE GO!!!

GOOD LUCK to both combatants

Lol CATFIGHTWATCHA413. I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE POLL PERSON HERE. YOU HURT MY FEELINGS
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 02:59:03 AM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2021, 02:56:15 AM »
Well, considering I hold the belt for MY wonderful pit... I will be keeping a close eye on the goings on in it.

Bridgette, we've had many encounters in these walls. Well... 2 to be accurate, both of which I remember fondly, because I wasn't the one who had the common sense knocked out of me. Try not to let it happen again too much.

Lauren, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of ever facing off. I warn you not to underestimate Bridgette. The trip out of this pit for the loser quite often comes with more than just physical ailments, but quite often a linger sense of something else.

May the better woman triumph.

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 08:19:44 AM »
I walk into the arena. My heart is pounding with anticipation waiting for what is assured to be an excellent fight. I grab a seat in the front row and notice how hot the room is. At this point I'm not sure if it's from the excitement or the place itself. The feeling in the arena is electric. Legend Lauren makes her entrance and the whole place pops. She looks gorgeous in her red bikini and her long white nails might give her an advantage I wasn't expecting. Next comes Bridgette, the whole arena cheers and hollers as she makes her way to the ring. I am so excited to see her fight for the first time and think she has the edge. Bridgette looks equally as stunning in her paper thin white bikini. The whole arena now at the edge of there seats waiting for Bridgette to enter and to see who makes the first move. My heart races faster and the room feels as if it's hotter as I yell "Come on Bridgette kick her ass."

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 02:53:32 PM »
The doors of your penthouse open to thunderous applause. The crowd growing eager to see us fight squirm and yell as they see you enter the Pit. The sole of my foot taps impatiently against the vinyl flooring as you walk out but the tapping is suffocated by the roar of crowd. My eyes look you up and down as they finally gaze at my foe. I look mildly unimpressed but it’s a poker face to hide my inner thoughts. Looking you over, I try to see where your strength lies but also the areas available to exploit and there were certainly some.

The warm Pit already has my skin glistening with light sweat under the bright lights and as you draw near you can begin to see it. Your approaching causes adrenaline to flow through my body more forcing me to bounce on the balls of my softly. Wanting to jump at you and tear into you already, it takes everything in me to focus that energy into stretching. My arms circle wide as I stretch out my shoulders before leaning down and placing my palms on the vinyl flooring. My ass pushes out barely concealed by the thin red thong and gives a few lucky crowd members a pleasing view. I pop up quick finishing off the last bit of stretches to ready myself for battle.

The vocal minority of the crowd cheers for you, their former Pit champion, which fuels me to send them all home upset. My mouth turns to a snarl as I growl out at you gritting my teeth when you finally approach. I ignore the words echoing throughout the Pit, final guidelines and crowd erupting chants sound out from the speakers preparing everyone for the fight. My mind entirely focused on you I watch your every move and breathe trying to gain any advantage or insight I can.

My fists move out in front of me as I stand flat footed but perfectly straight while waiting for the gong. My muscles tense, shining under the lights, I keep my fists tensed in front of my breasts with my eyes peered directly at you.
Yt