News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!

• 63 Replies

Offline GiGi Bunny

Re: Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2021, 01:22:33 AM »
I thought for sure I knew who I was voting for but now I am not so sure.  ??? Love when that happens.

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2021, 02:30:37 AM »
Your strength is impressive and while I squeezed hard around your waist you’re able to hold on long enough to drop me down here on my back. The momentary clinch on the floor buys me the precious moments I need to focus on my breathing and make sure I am not stunned.

Looking up at the screen I can see us tightly connected, the numerous 4K TVs broadcasting the action of our lathered bodies locked together.  I can only watch on the screen as you pull your knee back and drive it into my ass.
“Mph!” I grunt out biting my lip trying to show no weakness. On your knees you can only get so much power. Your larger thighs help to spread the force but it land against my now red hamstring causing more bruising. You pull back for another knee and seeing you do it on the screen I move my left foot down and between us taking your second knee under my foot effectively blocking it.

“You are a such a little fucking BRAT! I scream into your ear. As you whimper your bitchy moans back at me. There’s a certain moment in a fight when it turns from contest to hatred and I was now at that point. The kicks and knees to my ass, the drop to the ground all of it building to a point where I just want to explode!

My left hand holding your hair still, my right hand reaches around your back and grabs for the back of your bikini pulling it hard and trying to twist you over and onto your back. My body twists also so I roll over top or the very least rip your top off.
Yt

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2021, 05:26:07 AM »
My first knee shoots into the back of your lower ass/upper thigh like a dagger and I feel your body instinctively tense up after the blow... It feels so fckn good to hurt you! I cock my knee back for another blow but you get your foot up and placed in defense mode. My knee crashes into the bottom of your foot and the shot does no damage...Once again your ability to counter and defend  has denied me of getting any kind of momentum going and that's the point where my emotions and frustration gets the better of me. I slam my palm on the mat and rapidly slam down and scream into your ear!!! YOU LITTLE FCKN BITCH!!!!!! As our wet slick bodies are still fused together you continue to crank my head back with your grip on my hair and it is really starting to fcking hurt! I stop moving for a second so I can catch my breath.  I feel your chest heaving up and down as is mine as they are pressed together.  LET FCKN GO YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!!! Instead of the mat I attempt to start slapping your face with my hand but as I do I feel your fingers wrap around the back of my kini strap and you start to power to the side and I feel us rolling.  I almost stop the momentum but at the same time I feel then hear the flimsy fabric rip and feel my top ripping away from my body...Annoyed as I hear the announcer say something to the effect "There you go ladies and gentlemen!!! She is gonna have to fight bare breasted!!!!!!" The crowd gives out a roar!!! My breif hesitation gives you the extra momentum to be able to reverse our positions as you are now on top...I quickly flail my legs as they search for your waist to wrap them around... Yt   
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 05:29:14 AM by #Bridgette# »

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2021, 12:58:21 PM »
I really need to start hurting you. Blocks are great; forcing you to roll over shows my strength. Ultimately though if I’m not actually hurting you then I’m delaying the inevitable. You meanwhile are slowly chipping away attacking the same spots and using your expertise wisely.

My maneuver works and laying between your legs on your body I hold your white top in my right hand and as I pull my arm the top unravels. Your chest barely fitting in the top as it is, flops out in front of me much to the delight of the crowd. My eyes already looking at those nipples and their metal piercings, I let go of your hair and the bikini instead reaching for a handful of Bridge, twisting at both your piercings.

“Scream for me you fucking whore!!” I yell into your face seething with hatred while trying to practically rip the metal from your body. “This will be MY FUCKING PIT! I can sense legs moving to wrap around me. Unsure if I can stop it, I try to push my hips forward and move up your body and press my knees into your soft inner thighs hoping I can immobilize your larger legs. Yt

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2021, 02:18:06 PM »
Both of us becoming more emotional, more irritated, more frustrated, more desperate to gain control as we get deeper into the fight. I want to win this fight and I want to hurt you while I do it. My emotions peaking as I have yet to gain any kind of momentum or control. As you have this entire fight you force me into defensive mode. My legs searching for your waist but to further my frustration you once again have your defense on point as you position your knees into the back of my thighs allowing you to control the position of my strong legs. "WTF Bridge! How is this slut controlling the ground game of this fight too!!!!" I am in a vulnerable position and we both know it. My legs bent back, your legs controlling mine and restricting my defense you are able to pounce and I feel your hands latch onto my bare titties. As you twist, yank and pull I cry out with a yelp of pain!!!! Screaming YOU FCKN BITCH!!!! My hands instinctively shoot up and attack where you are attacking me. I grab and start clawing at your titties. I feel my nails pierce through the flimsy fabric of your top as they look to start piercing your skin as I yank and pull at your titties and pull down on your top. I want to keep ripping at them but you're ontop and abusing me.  I just know I have to switch positions.  I thrust to my right with everything I have and flip to my stomach and my hands grab and cusp my bare titties to protect them.  Not a great to position to be in having you basically able to mount me from behind but I knew I couldn't let you wreck my titties and have a chance at winning this fight! Breathing heavy I look toward the wall and quickly process how I can get out of this defensive position and go on the attack deep into this fight Yt i]

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2021, 02:50:30 PM »
Each one of my thoughts fills more with hatred, more with anger and more with desire to not just win but dominate you. It’s primal and unorthodox causing me to focus on your sexuality more than I usually would. It’s no longer about a knockout and a penthouse, it’s about hurting every inch of your body and asserting myself over you. My knees are able to press into you and hold your legs steady. Like a little bitch you lay on your back squealing. My white finger nails claw and grasp for your nipples, twisting, pulling and squeezing as I bite my lip staring down at you.

My golden skin is covered by my red top and it must be a target from this position. You reach and return the favor as I lean back and groan out.
“Agh!!” Just ignore it Lauren… ignore it and pull!! I think to myself trying to hide the pain but it’s too much. Your nails sink into me and cut at my top pulling it down and stretching the red bikini into a sash laying across my body. My chest is smaller than yours but firm and the same deep bronze as the rest of me. No tan lines and no piercings blemish my perfect skin. My nipples perk hard from your touch and when I finally let go of your nipples the announcer speaks..

“Bridgette has returned the favor and both ladies are now topless!”

It was close to being true. My red top still hung across me but it was covering nothing. My hands find my body allowing you to easily roll over onto your chest. I gingerly touch the bright red streaks running down my body where your nails clawed and cut into me and hiss again hurting..

“God you’re such a pain in the ass Bridgette!!” I yell while straddling you, my legs at either side of your lower back.

I grab for my red top and take it off over my head before looping it down and around your neck as you lay face down. Tugging on it with my left hand I try to pull your head back and use it as a leash of sorts.. I pull trying to force your chest up and out for the crowd to see..

“Fine have your tits!” I yell as you protect yourself. My free right hand reaches behind me instead and grabs your white thong. I grip it between your cheeks and pull on it trying to rip it off your body from between your legs. My left hand simultaneously  pulling on my top around your neck hoping to hear you fucking choke. Yt

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2021, 04:15:13 PM »
I am a big Bridgette fan. Love watching this series but damn she is in big trouble here! What an incredible fight!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2021, 07:16:58 PM »
I unlatch my claws from your tiny titties and flimsy kini top  and plant my foot and thrust with everything I have and powerfully turn my body off of my back onto my stomach. My mind races with defense solutions.  It's within I few seconds that I question myself if I should  forced the position switch. Yes you're not viciously attacking my titties but the trade off is I had  to give you a more dominant controlling position as I feel you slide up the back of my thighs and strong full ass until I feel your ass rest on my lower back. I slide my right leg up and plant my toes and the ball of my foot for leverage but as I do I feel my neck being cranked back... It happens so fast that I can't stop it. Then I realize you have got your top strapped around my neck. As my body is being pried in such wicked awkward position I start to gag and cough from the pressure around my neck. I instinctively remove my hands from my sore tits and and grab at the fabric to give myself some relief and gasp for air. I look up and can't help to see on one of the TVs the position you have me in. My red,sore, clawed  exposed bare breasts being fully exposed to the crowd as my pierced perky breasts and nipples pointing straight up to the crowd as you crank and bend my body in a wicked position. Then I feel you wrap your fingers around the back of my thong and rip up...I hysterically start screaming GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!!! As I feel the fabric ripping away and tearing up my inner kitty walls.  It feels like someone is cranking a piece of dental floss inside my pussy. I know I absolutely can't let you keep this position. I'm desperate and wounded but that also makes me dangerous.  I dig my toes into the mat and dig in . I violently and with all my power attempt to abruptly lift my ass and throw my weight forward in hopes of bucking you off into the wall. GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!!!!! Yt 
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 07:21:32 PM by #Bridgette# »

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2021, 06:25:55 AM »
My feet planted on the ground I dig in putting all my strength into choking you in the Pit. The crowd roars, your face reddens to match the noose around your neck but I still try to pull harder. In my other hand I’m pulling with all my strength prying your thong higher up your pussy ripping the spandex and sending a cutting edge into your labia. On your back, my smile shows once again as I giggle hearing you curse underneath me.

Sadly I can’t hold the choke long enough to watch you pass out and instead you buck and throw me forward,

“Fuck!” I yell flipping overhead and landing on my side. I land horizontally but move to stand up. My left leg slightly numb, my chest is covered in scratches from your claws. My blonde hair ruffled and disheveled, I stand across from you topless. My hands move to set a guard and I ready myself for your next move.

“Bring it bitch..” I say softly under my breathe. Yt

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2021, 04:39:17 PM »
It takes everything I have physically and mentally but I dig deep inside and let out a deep scream as I plant my toes and lift my ass up as hard as I can. I feel you going forward and sliding off my back. I an not able to throw you into the wall but I was able to break your wicked hold. I quickly crawl to the wall and grab it to help me get to my feet. I quickly turn and see you standing with your fists up. I lost our first series of stand up and I lost on the ground. We both know I am losing this fight but I also know it isn't over until it's over and I know I have to hurt you in this exchange.  I am so irate I want to pound and bruise every inch of your body.  My eyes lock onto you as you stand. I can't help but to feel some satisfaction as You're topless with claw marks all over your tiny tits and your shiny wet tan skin but then a jolt of reality hits me as I realize not only do I have claw marks all over my B Cup breasts but now I have to fight totally naked. Yes you are topless but having another woman strip me buck ass naked while she isn't is humbling and humiliating for a woman but none the less I have to keep fighting.  I know the time is now or never so I rush forward once again closing the distance.  My fists held above my chest...I fake a left jab and I desperately need to change the momentum of this fight so I step into yet another uppercut but this time I aim it to the left side of your rib cage.  My wet sweat slicked hair flies to the side as I turn in with power as I attempt to violently drive my fist into your tan wet skin that covers your rib cage. Yt 

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
We face each other under the bright lights of the pit. Both of us beginning to hurt and tire on from the battle at hand. The numb spot on my left hammy and the red scratches across my chest are the most obvious examples. All the back and forth, throwing, rolling and grappling has also lead to a fatigue that means my arms are slightly lower than before.

Eye to eye you pounce and a cheer grows accompanying your initiative. You close in towards me, your naked body bouncing with each step your feet pound against the vinyl flooring. Once close I see you feint and tense causing me to bite and bring my arms close in to protect my face.

“Aghhhh!!!!” I scream out in pain feeling your fist pummel my ribs. My upper body sways to my right from the force and I bring my left arm back slightly to protect my hurting side. The pain is enormous but I can’t lose my focus! My right hand hooks in reaction aiming for your chin hoping the upper cut leaves you slightly exposed. I take a step back on my sore left leg to get some space.

My upper body protective, arms at my side,
“Gahhh!” I groan in a primal-sounding anger-filled exhale before lifting my right leg and trying a push kick for your navel. My first attack on you was a hard knee to the same area, my goal now to remind you of that pain. Yt

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2021, 03:02:50 PM »
An insane match again in the pit as it has everything, fit hot woman, excitement on high end level!

I sit in front row seeing those wildcats tangle making up my mind about who will win this.

The fight itself seems to be in Laurens favor as she is still able to stand after Bridgettes furious assaults and nearly had Bridgette done sitting dominantly on her body for some time. It must have sapped lots of strenght from Bridgettes body to get out of this position. I have seen Bridgette rising up to be the first Pit series Champion ever by being able to defeat Alexas strong dancer body. Then I witnessed her shocking loss to Emilia who now sits in the audience with the title belt around her strong hips...

Now I am again watching a fight in the pit with other fighters like Britneybeatsya next to me being sure for Lauren to win the fight... At the beginning I hoped for Bridgette to take Lauren down because as she fought Alexas dancer legs she must know how to handle powerful legs and when Bridgette would have leg scissored one of Laurens legs with hers even Laurens legs could have submitted but in this fight Bridgette wasn't able to tame the tanned fit legs of Lauren that must have constricted her badly while she squeezed the waist of the former champion...  It is very hard but I also have to give my vote to Lauren...

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2021, 08:21:22 PM »
We are deep into the fight and I know I have to change the momentum and stop you from controlling this fight.  I bounce forward with my fists up. My faint fake left catches your eyes and that split second distraction allows me to get my feet set and I unleash a right hard uppercut towards your exposed rib cage. My fist drives in with brutal violence as you can hear wet flesh hitting wet flesh.
I know instantly that it connected and for a split second I think "Fck Yes Bridge!!! That might be what you needed!!!" but before I can reset my feet you answer back just as you have this entire fight. I am turned and my arms are down and see the opportunity and let your own uppercut fly as it sails into my chin. My teeth slam together I swear I can taste chips of my own teeth as my head snaps back...Sweat droplets flying off my hair as it is whipped back. My naked body stumbles back towards the wall as you you follow up with part two of your one-two combo. I feel your bare foot drive I to my navel and that is the blow that slams my bigger, battered naked body into the wall and then I fall over clutching my stomach coughing gasping for air as I start to whimper. The crowd reacts with a roar or approval as you put me on the mat unchallenged for the first time tonight.  I am naked your not, I am on the mat your not. I've been on the winning side and losing side and I know in every fight there is a point when a woman realizes she has broken her rival... Is that what she is thinking? Yt
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:25:45 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2021, 11:09:36 PM »
Tremendous fight and a tremendous job of writing fighting and giving us such a detailed visualization.  I will be reading this multiple times. Lauren took control from the start and in my opinion was very dominant which Is impressive because Bridgette is one of the most experienced and best at fcf.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2021, 03:52:29 AM »
Am I smiling? Am I laughing? Am I loving watching Bridgette get beat down in HER pit? Yes. Yes. And YES!   ;D  :P  :D

(Seriously, great fight!)
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")