News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!

• 63 Replies

Offline Lauren the Legend

• The Resident Poet Laureate
Re: Prestige Pit Series Is Back!!! Lauren Vs. Bridgette!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
Well, considering I hold the belt for MY wonderful pit... I will be keeping a close eye on the goings on in it.

Bridgette, we've had many encounters in these walls. Well... 2 to be accurate, both of which I remember fondly, because I wasn't the one who had the common sense knocked out of me. Try not to let it happen again too much.

Lauren, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of ever facing off. I warn you not to underestimate Bridgette. The trip out of this pit for the loser quite often comes with more than just physical ailments, but quite often a linger sense of something else.

May the better woman triumph.

Try to keep both eyes on what happens. Otherwise you might miss some of the action.  :-*

Appreciate the words and I hope to end that fight drought between us sometime soon..

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 06:03:33 PM »
  I step over the several inch padded door sill of the pit and onto the hot pink padded vinyl mat floor of the pit. It is obviously padded but also very firm, unforgiving but very stable for foot work and maneuvering. My face is stoic but I still acknowledge the crowd and my very vocal fans that I appreciate so much with a brief wave and I confidently shake my head up and down as in "yeah I've got this...This bitch is about to get an epic ass beating " Then I quickly focus my mind at the task at hand. My experience once again comes into play as I know being mentally focused in this environment is nearly as important as the physical part. With that being said I want to get in your head even before the action starts. Bouncing my bare soles on the mat I bounce in your direction and right up to you where I puff my chest out and thrust it I to yours. Its almost as if I am marking my territory.  I don't give you a chance to retaliate as quickly bounce back to the opposite edge of the pit and finish up my preparations.  Anxiously bouncing on the balls of my feet , swinging my arms and rolling my neck as the announcer finishes up our stats and introductions.  My eyes locked on you as they scroll you from head to toe...I can see you're well prepared  and are very well toned and some might call you a hard body but it is also apparent to me that I have a size advantage.  Yes we are almost equal in height but my body is overall thicker. It might not seem like big deal but  I know first hand that trying to go body to body and wrestling  and being physical with a girl that is heavier then you gets to be absolutely exhausting. Especially deep into the fight.  That extra weight being thrown around and pounding on you relentlessly is gonna be a big X factor that you did not prepare for...

The heat of the lights, the smell and the intensity and energy of the crowd comes rushing back and I get my first rush of adrenaline.  I stand anxiously knowing at any moment the ring of the bell and the signal of the announcer will start a raw primitive battle will start between us.

Within seconds the bell rings and the roar of the crowd sets our highly anticipated battle into motion.  I see and acknowledge your fists are held covering your chest. Mine doing the same as I move forward and you move forward closing the gap between us...I want to make a statement to you early and often. We slowly circle each other and cautiously size each other up. With our eyes locked I throw my right leg up and aim the top of my bare foot towards the back of your left thigh. Hoping to catch and I inflict some damage to one of your legs that you're so proud of and self proclaim how dangerous they are. Yt
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:12:02 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2021, 06:21:15 PM »
Well, considering I hold the belt for MY wonderful pit... I will be keeping a close eye on the goings on in it.

Bridgette, we've had many encounters in these walls. Well... 2 to be accurate, both of which I remember fondly, because I wasn't the one who had the common sense knocked out of me. Try not to let it happen again too much.

Lauren, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of ever facing off. I warn you not to underestimate Bridgette. The trip out of this pit for the loser quite often comes with more than just physical ailments, but quite often a linger sense of something else.

May the better woman triumph.

Try to keep both eyes on what happens. Otherwise you might miss some of the action.  :-*

Appreciate the words and I hope to end that fight drought between us sometime soon..

Don't get your hopes up about that drought ending hun...I plan on being the one that squares up against Emilia and getting  MY title back.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 06:21:47 PM by #Bridgette# »

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2021, 07:16:47 PM »
Standing still I watch your charade with great interest. You move towards me taunting and revealing more about your inner psyche. I do my best to keep my face straight and not give you any look into my emotions. she’s too concerned about me.. I think to myself.. she’s lacking confidence and resorting to intimidation.. I try to use every clue I can to my advantage, I will need to be at the very top of my game to win. The roar of the crowd, the announcer barking out instructions and your taunting keep me feeling exhilarated and anxiously standing in the center of the Pit.

The bell rings and we close in cautiously and circle out of respect. My hands in front of my chest I stare at you intensely while stepping softly to my side. My biceps flexing and my muscles tight, I’m fully focused on you and watching your every move. Like a game, we stare and circle waiting for the first move to break the tension.

You blink first lifting your leg and swinging towards me. This early its easy to spot and easy to block. My left knee rises and in a swift move my hips swing open to meet your shin with my own leg stopping your kick suddenly and away from my body. Our bare feet drop and reach the ground at the same time before I pounce.

“Come here bitch!” I finally speak and it’s filled with fiery aggression. I’m exhaling through my words and quickly closing in towards you. I reach for your head and try to lift my right knee to drive it into your navel and stagger you in the center of the Pit. The roaring excitement fuels us as our bodies come together. I want to stun you early and show everyone I’m not a pushover here to pad your stats. Yt

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »
My body surges with adrenaline as the first physical exchange between us ensues.  I make the first move. A statement strike to one of those strong legs you self proclaim as a dangerous weapon.  We're both on high alert and you are prepared and solidly defend the kick off. Disappointed I didn't connect yes but not surprised being this early in the fight and by no means will it deter my will to inflict pain and damage to your legs.

The kick does leave me in an awkward position and you seize the open opportunity as you quickly set up your own exchange...You close in and get your arm around my head and neck area. It's not a tight or secure hold but it's enough for you to expose my mid section with a hard knee... I let out a grunt and it echoes over the sound system in the intimate arena. The crowd reacts with a roar as you score first. I thrust my hands up and slam my hands into your chest to give us some space and I bounce back separating us further but it is merely split seconds as I come forward again. This time my left fist held up for defense while my right fists is cocked back ready to strike. My eyes attempting to watch yours but instead of throwing the fist I throw the same exact kick determined to catch the back of your left thigh and bruise and hurt that hammy early and often....Yt.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 08:33:09 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 01:02:39 AM »
Hey Y'all... Ok so the voting is now open. The option to change your vote is also active if in the case something in the action or someone persuades you to change your mind...Vote on who ya think is winning not on who has the better body, prettier face, better dog, more friends, Yada, Yada, Yada... Ya'll know the drill...  :-*
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:07:22 AM by #Bridgette# »

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2021, 02:12:32 AM »
My fingers are just unable to clasp and so they rest on the nape of your neck. You’re quicker than I expect and I’m forced back suddenly when your palms press into my chest. My hands grab for your hair but the hot pit means it is slick from sweat and so I feel the soft silky threads slide through my fingers leaving me with a few blonde hairs. “Ah!”. The speakers making the yelp sound much louder than intended. You’re on me in an instant and show some of that experience. I watch you and as you ready the punch I time my defense and raise my forearms to block at the last moment. Tensing, I expect to feel the punch fall into my arms but instead I feel your foot on my hamstring.

SMACK!

The sound is loud and reverberates in the pit as the speakers transmit it through the crowd to an equally enthusiastic roar.

“Grrrr!” I hiss out and try to press through the oncoming pain. Adrenaline stifling the pain of the shot. I step off the slightly numb left leg and swing my right leg low and hard. Hoping you can’t reset in time I aim the top of my foot directly between your legs trying to slap it hard against your practically exposed lips. Yt
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 02:14:39 AM by Lauren Legend »

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2021, 03:21:10 AM »
This fight is insane! So equally matched so it's hard to pick but I have to give a slight advantage to Lauren.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2021, 01:36:05 PM »
I can feel the top of my right foot sink into the meaty flesh of the back of your thigh with a loud smack...It's such a satisfying feeling but I know it's way to early and dangerous to take even a second to gloat...I see you hobble momentarily and I also cautiously keep my eyes on your fists as I know instinctual retaliation is to throw fists but action is moving so fast I don't even notice you retaliating by throwing a low kick and by the time I do your foot is already back down and my kitty is on fire. My first thoughts are (Dammit Bridge!!!! WTF!!! You know she love to use her legs!!!!!) Your kick hits my pussy with a thud and I wince and squeal out as I retreat backwards toward the wall so I can quickly regroup.  The crowd reacts to the exchange with a roar which quickly reminds me I have split seconds to recover.  I grit my teeth and see you are already closing the distance so I don't have the luxury of letting the pain subside. I lunge forward. My left hand shoots out as my fingers search for your pinkish blonde hair to yank your head back while I do the best I can to plant my left foot into the hot pink mat as I step into throwing a hard right uppercut hoping it skims off your sweat soaked tummy, chest and hopeful it crashes into the bottom of your chin with a violent thud.  Yt   

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2021, 02:10:30 PM »
My nose scrunched and my teeth tightly locked together I swing hard and look into your eyes as my foot pounds into your kitty. I can feel your labia flatten and my foot doesn’t stop until it pummels into your pelvis sending a look of pain across your face. You retreat towards the wall and I can hardly contain my excitement..

Yes!! Go back into the corner you bitch.. I think to myself. I want to press on, pin you into the wall and batter your bigger body right here and now. Give the people a show and hear every last curse word escape from your lips.

Not one to back away for long you step to me. I can see your left hand rise and so I raise my guard to protect my face expecting a quick jab. Instead my head yanks back and I get a brief look at the shiny lights when you grab my hair and pull.

“You bitch!!” I barely have time to say anything but my natural reaction is let out of my mouth while feeling your hands on my hair. I keep my forearms in their defensive position and shake my body hoping to pull from your grip. I’m held just long enough to feel your fist hit into my stomach and glide up my body, clipping under my right breast and ultimately punching into my protective elbow.

SMACK!

The shot is hard but it’s for the most part blocked by my arms. It’s not a pretty block and it somewhat lands into my chest causing a slight pain but the main danger is avoided.

Still in your grip I can feel a rising anger in my body, my blood boiling I lift my right foot slightly off the pink vinyl.

“Watch the legs…. Bitch!” I practically whisper towards you and as if to emphasize the Bitch part, I try to drive my heel into the inside of your left knee hoping to make you crumble to the floor. Yt

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2021, 03:55:06 PM »
My first inclination is to vote for Bridgette because I have tangled with her on two occasions and know how good she is but after watching this she is losing this fight. This girl is getting the better of her. Lauren has her and my vote. With that being said much respect to both for showing such respect with your posts to each other.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2021, 05:45:54 PM »
  My uppercut in motion glazes over your stomach breasts and violently crashes into your chin? That's my initial reaction but it's within the inside of a spilt second that I realize you once again were prepared and had your arms up in protective mode and it actually wasn't your chin but your elbow. FCK!!!! Your FCKING elbow!!!!Roles off of my lips louder then I wanted as it shows my frustration as it's obvious you are well prepared to compete on the big stage. 

My left hand and fingers still tangled inside your blonde pinkish mop I curl my fingers tightly trying to yank and shake your head but as I do I suddenly feel a sharp sting inside my left knee and hear your voice in a cocky bitchy manner say "Watch the legs bitch!" FCK YOU BITCH!!!! It takes everything I have to stay standing and I nearly fall to the mat but I wrap my right arm around your back to support myself as I fall backwards and my back crashes into the shiny black wall that props me up. Thinking to myself "Fck Bridge you knew she was going to use her legs!!! You prepared for it!!! Now stop her!!!" For the moment I know I'm not going to be able to stand toe to toe and blow for blow with you in the middle of the pit and win this fight. I'm going to need to let my bigger stronger heavier body do some of the work.  I need to let it grind and pound on yours and wear you down. I need to include my ground game. I drive my feet into the mat and with my left in your hair and my right around your back I lean in letting my bigger body and weight do some of the work.  I twist us around until your back is against the wall. I drive me muscular legs and ram my shoulder into you driving you harder into the wall. I lift my right leg and quickly shoot and attempt to drive my right knee into your left inner thigh hoping it is enough to drop you to atleast one knee as our sweat slicked nearly naked tan bodies fused together under the hot bright lights...Yt
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:02:35 PM by #Bridgette# »

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2021, 07:25:09 PM »
The closer our bodies the more nervous I get. I know the slight differences between us but if I can keep this on our feet I will be able to pick you apart and methodically take you down. With your hands in my hair I can merely lean back and try to kick low and hard but my positioning is off, my base is weak and ultimately my power is not at the level I want. So you take the kick but manage to keep your feet and worse, pull me in with that right arm.

“What was that?!” I taunt as you twist me into the wall. My breathing grows heavy from trying to resist your pulls and hold my ground. My legs widen to keep me base intact while you hold my hair and drive me back into the wall pinning me against the vinyl. I reach for your hair and grab on to return the favor. Try to throw me down and you’re coming with me… I think I say to myself. I try pushing back and resisting but I can feel your weight advantage and for the moment I’m stuck.

To onlookers it’s hard to see the action. Both of us trying to push and pull the other over, we don’t want to cede an inch. It’s a stalemate of sorts against the wall but I can sense your strength and power and know I can’t keep on my feet for long.

I feel your lower body tensing and moving, my legs wide I expect what’s to come but there isn’t much I can do. Your knee is quick and hard pressing into my soft thigh sending a piercing jolt up the inside of my sensitive leg.

“Ahhh!” I hiss out in a mix of pain and strain from the knee. My face reddening from pushing and trying to keep my feet I decide it’s time to let you have your way.

Instead of dropping to my knees I kick my legs up and try to hook my ankles around your back. I try locking my legs around your midsection to squeeze your abdomen. Still pinned with my back against the wall and our hands gripping each other by the head, I try to send punches with my only free right hand for your face in hopes you have to cower back.

“Get back bitch!!!” Yt

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2021, 10:53:16 PM »
Here we are locked up against the primitive black shiny wall of the pit.  As we wrestle and jocky for position I can't help but to glance up and see us on one of the 4K 100 inch TVs above the pit.  It's hard to tell who's who. All you can see is two nearly naked tan sweat slicked blondes fused together in a tight catball.  My knee connects and I here a very faint yelp roll off your lips so I know it had some affect on your inner sensitive thigh... I taunt back..."That feel good bitch? There's more coming!!!" You manage  to stay up for the moment. I feel you almost jump and and then feel your weight pulling us down but the wall keeps us propped up as you lock your ankles around my waist. Then I feel you pumping your thighs around my mid section just below my ribs... I can't help to let out an UHHHHHHG and breath heavier. I studied your body and it's no surprise to me those muscular legs of yours are powerful AF! It's not a sharp pain but certainly a very uncomfortable restrictive pressure... I can't help to  think to myself " Thank Gawd Bridge they aren't around my sensitive rib cage..." As our strong tan wet bodies are melted together I feel your fist strike to the side of my face. Uncomfortable yes! Painful no! We are in such a tight position you can't throw with the power you desire but none the less I can't take too many shots. So I plant my left bare foot into the mat and guickly and forcefully lift you away from the wall and drop our bodies to the mat. We hit the mat with a huge THUD!!! It's not exactly what I wanted but any chance my bigger heavier body crashes ontop of yours is a win in my book. I whisper to remind you "That's gonna wear on you as the fight goes on bitch!" You're on your back and I am ontop but we are wrapped together so tightly it is in fact almost a stalemate.  I do the only thing I can.  I bring my right leg back and thrust it forward hard TWICE. UHHH BITCH,  UHHH BITCH from my mouth echoes over the sound system and I can here a few of my fans cheering the  as I attempt to tenderize your lower ass cheek / back upper thigh with my knee. Still determined to damage those legs...I'm breathing harder and harder but feel so much more confident in this position then I did just a few moments ago...Yt 

pollwriter

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2021, 11:44:34 PM »
It's a stalemate indeed .... Bridgette, u know I'm one of your fans, but Lauren is proving a lot ..
U both are making your moves, hoping to get advantage, and in turn getting a very good sense of what each other can do and would like to do ...

Wow! Incredible fighting.

Here we are locked up against the primitive black shiny wall of the pit.  As we wrestle and jocky for position I can't help but to glance up and see us on one of the 4K 100 inch TVs above the pit.  It's hard to tell who's who. All you can see is two nearly naked tan sweat slicked blondes fused together in a tight catball.  My knee connects and I here a very faint yelp roll off your lips so I know it had some affect on your inner sensitive thigh... I taunt back..."That feel good bitch? There's more coming!!!" You manage  to stay up for the moment. I feel you almost jump and and then feel your weight pulling us down but the wall keeps us propped up as you lock your ankles around my waist. Then I feel you pumping your thighs around my mid section just below my ribs... I can't help to let out an UHHHHHHG and breath heavier. I studied your body and it's no surprise to me those muscular legs of yours are powerful AF! It's not a sharp pain but certainly a very uncomfortable restrictive pressure... I can't help to  think to myself " Thank Gawd Bridge they aren't around my sensitive rib cage..." As our strong tan wet bodies are melted together I feel your fist strike to the side of my face. Uncomfortable yes! Painful no! We are in such a tight position you can't throw with the power you desire but none the less I can't take too many shots. So I plant my left bare foot into the mat and guickly and forcefully lift you away from the wall and drop our bodies to the mat. We hit the mat with a huge THUD!!! It's not exactly what I wanted but any chance my bigger heavier body crashes ontop of yours is a win in my book. I whisper to remind you "That's gonna wear on you as the fight goes on bitch!" You're on your back and I am ontop but we are wrapped together so tightly it is in fact almost a stalemate.  I do the only thing I can.  I bring my right leg back and thrust it forward hard TWICE. UHHH BITCH,  UHHH BITCH from my mouth echoes over the sound system and I can here a few of my fans cheering the  as I attempt to tenderize your lower ass cheek / back upper thigh with my knee. Still determined to damage those legs...I'm breathing harder and harder but feel so much more confident in this position then I did just a few moments ago...Yt