News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 8 Tattletale: A Boutique Battle

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 8 Tattletale: A Boutique Battle
« on: October 12, 2020, 05:33:21 PM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 7 parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90788.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90791.0

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 8 Tattletale
by
Karl Butters

This was a story that I pushed and prodded my wife into telling but her heart was never in it.  For some reason, I thought it would be sexy to hear it from her, but my wife enjoys involving some girls into our stories more than other girls.  The story included Andrea’s boss, Sonya.  I always found Sonya to be incredibly sexy, but Andrea looked up to her as a role model and held her in such high esteem that she did not want to sully her image with our smutty stories.  Due to my wife’s lack of interest in the story, it never was much use in our foreplay.  This is a version of the story that is quite unlike what my wife told.

The sorority girls were making things at work very uncomfortable for Andrea and her friends.  Eventually, my wife felt she had no option but to go to the owner, Sonya, and tell her what was going on.  My wife felt awful about telling on the sorority girls, not because they would view her as a tattletale, but because she did not want to disappoint Sonya.  The owner had shown a lot of confidence in Andrea by naming her assistant manager and she felt she had let her down by not being able to manage the employees effectively.  Sonya had made her feel better by telling her that she still had all the confidence in the world in her and that she had done the right thing by alerting her to the problems with the sorority girls. 
   That evening, Andrea came home from work all smiles.  Usually, she left work in a crummy mood, but she told me about talking to Sonya and that her boss was going to take care of everything.  Sonya was going to have a meeting with Andrea and the sorority girls and make sure they understood how to act professionally in the workplace. 
   The next day, all of them met in Sonya’s office, except for Christy, who was at a softball tournament.  I have heard enough recounts of what happened in the office, that I almost feel like I was there. 
   Sonya’s office had a couple of chairs and a sofa in it, that faced each other.  Andrea and Jennifer sat on the sofa, while Sonya and Keisha sat in the chairs and Alicia sat on the edge of the desk.  I can picture all 5 sitting in their short skirts and tight blouses, looking serious and sensuous. 
Sonya quickly took control of the meeting and began scolding the 3 sorority girls.  At 5’8 and 140 lbs., with a beautiful face, size 40D breasts, and shapely legs, Sonya was an impressive woman.  In a boutique full of sexy saleswomen, she stood out as the sexiest in the store and seemed to radiate an aura of class and style.  In addition to her exemplary looks, the blonde was charismatic and a natural leader.  All of her employees seemed to look up to her as a mother figure. 
   She sat regally, as if on a throne, with her legs crossed, showing off plenty of her voluptuous thighs and the lacy tops of her silky stockings.  Sonya wore a white blouse and a short red skirt that fit snugly around her curvaceous hourglass figure.  While she berated the sorority girls, they soon began to turn on each other.
   “It’s all Alicia’s fault!” Keisha whined, “I never would have come to work here if I knew how much trouble she was causing!”
   “You slut!” Alicia yelled back, “I’m not causing any trouble. Besides, Jennifer is the one that started everything!  She just had to fight Andrea after we closed!”
   “After we closed?” Sonya asked, obviously not knowing about Jennifer and Andrea’s after-hours fight in the store. 
   “I only fought her because you pressured me into it!” Jennifer yelled at Alicia.
   “Okay, ladies, enough!” Sonya yelled, realizing the meeting was getting out of hand.  The girls ignored her and kept screaming at each other.  Andrea smiled, happy that they were showing their true colors to Sonya.
   As the girls tried to blame each other for all the drama they had caused in the boutique, they appeared angrier and angrier.  They stood up and got in each other’s faces.  Sonya, realizing things were about to turn physical, got in between them in an attempt to diffuse the situation.  It didn’t work out as she had planned.  Keisha called Alicia a name, so the slender blonde responded by trying to slap her.  She missed and hit Sonya instead.  The gorgeous owner was furious.  She was not the type to get in fights and had probably never been hit before in her life. 
   “You hit Sonya, you dumb bitch!” Jennifer yelled before coming to her boss’s defense.  Soon all three were going at it, with Sonya stuck in the middle. 
   Andrea giggled to herself as the sorority girls turned on each other, throwing punches and pulling at each other’s hair and clothes.  Unfortunately, they weren’t very accurate, and Sonya seemed to be taking the brunt of their attacks.  While Andrea revered Sonya too much to enjoy seeing her getting caught up in the crossfire, she was pleased that even her boss was having trouble controlling the trio. 
   Finally, Sonya was able to restore order, and everyone retook their seats.  Sonya tried to compose herself and maintain an authoritative air, but she appeared rattled.  Her impeccably fixed hair was tousled messily, and the top 2 buttons of her blouse had been unbuttoned in the fracas, exposing her bra. 
   “Ladies, we simply cannot behave like this,” Sonya said, “It is very unprofessional.”  Her voice trembled as she spoke, and her mighty breasts heaved excitedly. 
   “It’s all Alicia’s fault.” Jennifer hissed.
   “Liar!” Alicia retorted angrily.  She lunged at Jennifer and they locked up.  As Sonya tried to break them up, Keisha jumped in.  The pretty black girl tried to reach around Sonya to grab one of the others but somehow ended up with a handful of Sonya’s thick blonde hair by mistake.  Andrea grimaced, as her highly esteemed boss was buffeted about in the fray.
   Once again, Sonya was able to separate the brawling cuties and forced them to their seats.  The owner plopped down in her chair, bewildered and frustrated.  Far from the stately appearance of a few minutes ago, Sonya slumped down, unaware that her blouse was now completely unbuttoned.  With her hair and makeup a mess, and her huge boobs hanging out, the shapely blonde looked more like a cheap tramp than a wealthy business owner. 
   Andrea could not believe what she was seeing.  She was starting to lose respect for her boss for allowing herself to be so mistreated. 
   Before Sonya could regain even a small modicum of composure, the trio was back at it again.  With little enthusiasm, Sonya once again tried to intervene.  Jennifer cocked back her fist, attempting to knock Alicia out, but her fist went awry and connected with Sonya's chin.  The busty beauty fell back into her seat. 
   “Oh no!” Alicia exclaimed, “Look what you did.”
   “I didn’t mean to.” Jennifer whimpered. 
   Alicia, flanked by Jennifer and Keisha, slid into her boss’s seat and straddled Sonya’s lap.  “Poor Sonya,” Alicia said as she petted her boss’ hair, “We didn’t mean to break you.”
   Andrea couldn’t help but detect a lack of sincerity in Alicia’s voice.  Sonya tried to push Alicia away, but Jennifer and Keisha grabbed her arms and kept her pinned down in her chair. 
   “Get off me, NOW!” Sonya demanded.  Alicia responded to the demand by slapping her twice across the face.   
   “I’m tired of you talking like you’re better than us,” Alicia said, “When all you are is a slut with big tits.”
   Sonya looked shocked, unaccustomed to being talked to and treated in such a manner.  Her lips began to quiver like she was about to cry.  She looked around the room for a friendly face, but fear filled her eyes as she realized there was no one there that was going to her aid.  At this point, even Andrea had lost respect for her and was looking at her with contempt. 
   “Oh no, I think she’s about to cry,” Alicia said mockingly as she stroked Sonya’s cheek.
Keisha giggled as she leaned in and began kissing her boss on the neck. 
Jennifer turned Sonya’s chin towards her and kissed her on the mouth.  “Give me some tongue or I am going to punch you on your perfect little nose until it won’t be so perfect anymore.”  Sonya reluctantly obliged and she demonstrated what a good kisser she could be if properly motivated.
   While Jennifer and Sonya jousted with their tongues, Alicia leaned back so she could check out Sonya’s big boobs.  “I’ve dreamed about these ever since I started working here,” she said lustfully.  She pulled down Sonya’s bra, baring her perfect breasts, and laid her hands on the soft pliant flesh of her boss’ exposed mounds.
   Keisha, who was staring at Sonya’s magnificent mounds like a starving man at a ribeye, pleaded, “Come on, Alicia, you have to share,”
   “Fine,” Alicia said, somewhat reluctantly.  Each gathered up a breast and began to mash and squeeze and kiss on it.  As Keisha twisted Sonya’s nipple, the blonde’s eyes closed, and a soft moan of pleasure escaped from her lips.  While Keisha pulled and twisted Sonya’s nipple, Alicia kissed and licked the soft mound in her possession.
   Jennifer made Sonya stand and unzipped her skirt and slid it down her beautiful boss’ thick, shapely hips and legs.  Sonya was wearing an expensive powder pink La Perla Brazilian cut panties, which Jennifer liberated her from and stuffed them in her bra for safekeeping.   Jennifer slid her hands between Sonya’s thighs and caressed the outside of her pussy. 
   While Jennifer molested Sonya’s cxnt, Alicia and Keisha stripped off her blouse and bra, leaving the statuesque blonde in nothing but her silk stockings.  Andrea looked on in disgust, as her boss moaned softly, almost as if she was enjoying being violated. 
   “Now what are we going to do with you?” Alicia asked as she observed her docile boss.  “I suppose I could slap you around some more.  That was fun.”
   “No…please,” Sonya begged, “Don’t hurt me.”
   “Okay, okay, I won’t hurt you anymore,” Alicia laughed, “Not if you do what I say.  It seems to me that the real person to blame here is Andrea.”  All eyes turned to my wife, who was so busy being repulsed by the sight of her boss groveling to realize that she might be in danger.  “She’s the one that started all the trouble by attacking me, for no good reason.”  Then to emphasize her point, she began to jab Sonya in her right booby.  “And yet you wanted to blame us for everything.” 
   “I…I didn’t know she attacked you,” Sonya said as she tried to cover up her tits, “She said you started it.”
   “Well, she lied.  Now that you know the truth, what are you going to do about it?”
   “I…I…I don’t know…I guess I will…reprimand her,” she said almost as a question. 
   Andrea could not believe what she was hearing.  Her boss, that she had looked up to for so long, was caving into Alicia like a coward.  Suddenly she saw red.
   “You are going to reprimand me!”  Andrea shrieked.  Without realizing what she was doing, she attacked her boss and began punching her.  She took out all the frustrations of the past few weeks out on Sonya, pummeling her boss’ sweetly curved body.  My wife pelted Sonya’s boobs and her little fists drove deep into the soft, magnificent mounds.  She drove Sonya against her desk and worked her body like a boxer punching a heavy bag. 
   The sorority girls began to laugh, enjoying watching Andrea batter their boss’s lush body.  Truth be told, they didn’t dislike Andrea, they just did not like being told what to do.  Plus, they had a sadistic sense of humor.
   Sonya was stunned and humiliated, but not badly injured.  She managed to grab Andrea by the wrists and slung her against a wall.  Now it was time for her to take out some frustrations and, for the first time in her life, she slapped someone in anger.
   “Ohhh!” Andrea grunted as she fell to the floor.  She was surprised by the power behind Sonya’s slap.  She quickly stood up and tried to charge Sonya but was met by a backhand that sent her back to the floor.  This time Andrea struggled to her feet in a daze.  Her boss grabbed her, slammed her against a wall, and slapped her several more times across the face. 
Sonya, who had been humiliated by being stripped of her clothes, decided to do the same to Andrea and ripped open my wife’s blouse.  Andrea tried to fight back but she was overpowered by the full-figured blonde.  Sonya may not have been strong enough to take on the 3 sorority girls all at once, but she was plenty strong enough to take on my 120 lbs. wife.  For the next several minutes, Sonya tossed my wife around her office, tearing her clothes off in the process. 
   Soon both women were naked, except for their now tattered stockings.  My wife is a shapely gal, but she looked like a young girl compared to Sonya’s womanly curves. 
   Demonstrating her utter dominance over my wife, Sonya lifted her off her feet in a, chest against chest, bear hug.  My wife’s plump breasts were no match for Sonya’s heavy boobs and were smashed flat.  Andrea whimpered as she dangled helplessly in her boss’ arms.  She kicked her feet and tried to squirm loose while struggling to breathe. 
Sonya had her grip locked in tight as her big tits overpowered my wife’s sweetly curved mounds.  Finally tiring of holding my wife, she dropped her onto the edge of her desk.  Then, as a final insult, she took my wife’s face and forced it between her mighty breasts.  My wife struggled to break free, but the bear hug had taken the last of her strength. 
Unable to breathe, Andrea quickly passed out.  She wasn’t certain how long she was unconscious, but when she awoke the office was empty and she was lying on the floor.  After taking a couple of minutes to shake out the cobwebs, she stood up and tried to find her clothes.  Her underwear was missing, but she did find her tattered blouse and skirt.  Andrea opened the office door and saw a few customers, along with a couple of the sorority girls, who were working like nothing had happened.  As she ran out of the store, she could feel the customers staring at her.  She knew it was obvious she had been in a fight, with her hair a mess and her clothes ripped up.
   When she came home it did not take a detective to realize something was wrong.  Besides the clothes and hair, she had somethings written on her head. 
   “Who wrote ‘tattletale’ on your head?” I asked. 
   “What?” She gasped as she went to look in a mirror.  Across her forehead was the word ‘tattletale’ written in Sonya’s bright red lipstick.
   It was obvious something bad had happened, but I couldn’t get much out of her.  She said there had been a fight and Sonya had turned on her.  The last thing she remembered was being smothered out by Sonya’s boobs. 
   I had trouble getting the image of my wife’s pretty face smashed against Sonya’s gorgeous breasts, so I felt compelled to do some investigating.  Over the next week, I stopped my wife’s work frequently and interviewed the sorority girls.  As it turned out, they were more than happy to spill the details of what happened in Sonya’s office.
   I did witness a couple of interesting incidents, firsthand, while conducting my inquiries.  After getting triple-teamed in her office, Sonya made sure not to schedule multiple sorority girls to work while she was in the store.  One on one, the full-figured boss could control them.  Several nights after the fight, Sonya was scolding Alicia for ignoring customers, while talking on her phone. 
   I was enjoying the sight of the sexy, domineering Sonya berate Alicia, and had trouble believing that she had allowed herself to be bullied in her own office.  Both women wore tight blouses, short skirts, and heels.  Suddenly Christy appeared.  The boss did not know that the big softball player had come in early for her shift. 
   “You shouldn’t talk to her like that!”  Christy said as she confronted Sonya. 
   “Stay out of this,” Sonya said, “This is none of your business.”  The shapely beauty tried to sound confident, but her voice cracked, revealing her faltering nerves.  Sonya was an inch taller than Christy but was outweighed by 15 lbs.
   “What if I make it my business.”
   Sonya, not wanting to antagonize Christy, did not know what to do.  Seeing Sonya’s hesitancy, Alicia took charge.  The skinny slapped Sonya across the face.  Sonya felt obligated to retaliate since people were watching.  She tried to slap Alicia back, but Christy caught her wrist and twisted it behind her back.  The sexy boss squealed in pain, as her arm was wrenched upwards.  Then Christy slammed her tit first against the wall. 
   Sonya turned around with fear in her eyes, as Christy approached.  The boss covered her gorgeous face, in anticipation of a pummeling, but instead, Christy leaned down and wrapped her arms around Sonya’s thighs and tossed her over her shoulders.  The softball player walked to Sonya’s office, while her carrying her boss’s shapely body like a sack of potatoes.  Alicia followed them in and closed the door behind her. 
   About half an hour later, the door opened and Christy and Alicia walked out, their hair and clothes slightly disheveled.  The door was left ajar and I was able to see Sonya inside.  She was whimpering and trying to put her tattered clothes back on.  Her face was red and puffy like she had been slapped around. 
   After this second beat down, Sonya never tried to scold or discipline a sorority girl again.
   The second interesting incident occurred a couple of days later.  Alicia had accused Andrea of being disrespectful to her and demanded Sonya do something about it.  In truth, Andrea had only asked Alicia to stock a shelf, and my wife was surprised when Sonya ordered her to her office. 
   When they shut the door, I became very curious about what was happening.  I walked over to the office so I could hear, and noticed the door was ajar.  Suddenly, I heard slapping sounds, so I pulled the door open enough to see inside.  To my amazement, my wife was draped over Sonya’s lap, with her skirt and panties down around her ankles.  With one hand, Sonya held Andrea’s right arm behind her back, while the other hand was smacking my wife’s bare ass.  Andrea tried to squirm free, but Sonya held her in place by pushing her arm painfully up her back.
   Seeing my wife being spanked by another woman was a sexy sight.  Sonya was not gentle either.  Frustrated at being unable to discipline the sorority girls, the big blonde boss took out her wrath on Andrea’s adorable toosh. 
   After several minutes, Sonya let my wife free.  Andrea pulled up her panties and skirt, and ran out the door, barely noticing me.  She clocked out and I followed her home.  Once in our house, I took her in my arms and began to kiss her.  At first, she was too upset to respond to my advances, but eventually, she was overcome by my friskiness.  I took her to the bedroom, and we made love. 
   There were several other nights that Andrea came home with a tender bottom.  Seeing how excited it made me, she did not seem as upset by the spankings.  In a way, I think she grew to enjoy being disciplined by her sexy boss, especially knowing how horny I was going to be when she got home. 
   About a month after the spankings began, Andrea graduated college and quit the boutique.  While the boutique battles had ended, we had not seen the last of the sorority girls.