News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 9 The First Crush

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 9 The First Crush
« on: November 08, 2020, 03:36:39 AM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 8 parts, although most of these are stand-alone stories-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90788.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90791.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91204.0

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 9 The First Crush
by
Karl Butters

Like many guys, I have dreamed about what would happen if my wife fought my first girlfriend.  Here is what I imagined would happen. 

One day, while Andrea and I were grocery shopping, we ran into my old flame.  Her name is Mandy and we dated during my sophomore year in high school.  She was the first girl I ever dated after getting my driver’s license.  I’d had a few childhood flings, but Mandy was the first one I ever got serious with. 
   Mandy was mildly cute but was probably the least attractive girl I ever went out with.  I was what you would call a late bloomer.  Thanks to an 8-inch growth spurt during my junior and senior years, I went from one of the shortest boys in my class to almost 6 feet tall.  Suddenly, more attractive females were available to date, yet I never forgot about Mandy.  It’s hard to forget your first girlfriend, especially when she’s the one that initiated the breakup.  After she dumped me, I was heartbroken and thought I’d never find love again.  Of course, after a few months, I had found someone new and had moved on.   
   Running into her at the grocery store stirred up some old feelings.  She had hurt me, and I wanted to show her that I was doing well.  I called Andrea over so that I could introduce them.  More importantly, I wanted to show off Andrea and let Mandy see that I had a wife that was much prettier than her. 
My wife is only 5’2”, but Mandy was an inch shorter.  They both weighed around 120 lbs., but Mandy’s body was very average, while Andrea had great tits, a superbly rounded butt, and a narrow waist.  Besides her shapely figure, my blonde-haired wife had a beautiful face.  Mandy had auburn red hair and a moderately cute face that was dotted with freckles.  Mandy was not unattractive, but in comparison with my wife, she was almost homely. 
“Andrea, come here,” I said, “I want to introduce you to a friend of mine from high school.  This is Mandy.”
   The redhead looked Andrea up and down.  She smiled, but there was not a hint of friendliness in her eyes.  “Oh, we were more than just friends, weren’t we?” She said as she rubbed my arm in a playfully frisky manner.
   Andrea smiled back, but her eyes were shooting daggers at Mandy.  Suddenly, a guy walked up beside Mandy.  He was big, at least 6’2” 220 and several years older than us.
   “Hey, RJ,” Mandy said to the man, before turning back to us, “RJ’s my husband.  This is my ex-boyfriend Karl and his wife Alice.”
   “It’s Andrea,” I said, but RJ didn’t seem to be paying us much attention.
   “We need to go,” RJ said to his wife, “I have to run by the shop before we go home.”
   “RJ owns his own motorcycle dealership,” Mandy said proudly like RJ was an important person. 
   “It was good to you see,” I said politely.
   “I bet it was,” Mandy said with a mischievous grin. “We should get together sometime.”
   “Yeah sure,” I said.  Then I got a thought…a very wicked thought, “Why don’t the two of you come over tomorrow night?” 
Andrea’s jaw dropped, furious at the suggestion.  That was okay though because I had hoped she would be mad. 
        Mandy hesitated at first, but when she saw the angry look Andrea was giving me, she smiled.  “We would love to.  Isn’t that right, honey.”
        RJ gave a bored nod, “Sure, whatever.”
        After we set a time and I gave them directions, they walked off, leaving me with a seething blonde.
        “Why did you do that for?” She asked.
        “I did it for you,” I was carefully trying to spin this to my advantage, “I thought you’d be happy.”
   “Well, you thought wrong.”
   “Don’t you always say we don’t do enough with other couples?  Besides, is it so wrong to want to show off my gorgeous wife in front of my ex-girlfriend?”
   She didn’t say anything for a few seconds, but the compliment seemed to calm her down some. “Ok, but don’t be surprised if I slap her face before the night is out.”
   “That’s what I’m counting on,” I mumbled under my breath.
   The next night I walked in on Andrea while she was getting ready.  I wanted to make sure she was wearing something sexy.  I should have realized that looking good that night was every bit as important to her as it was to me.  She was wearing a sleeveless gray slip dress, that came down to the middle of her thighs, and she wore black stockings and stilettos.  The thin silk material of her dress fit snugly, accentuating her curvy figure, especially her bubble butt.  I could tell by the lack of panty line that she was wearing a thong.  As I patted her on the fanny, I leaned over to kiss her.
   “Don’t,” she said sternly, “You’ll mess up my makeup.”
   “Fine, but later I’m going to do more than mess up your makeup.” She just gave me a sexy little grin and continued to get ready.  A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.  I opened the door and let Mandy and RJ in.  Mandy was wearing a flowery sundress and sandals.
   RJ seemed to be in a much better mood and looked around our house in amazement.  “Wow, you have a nice house.  It makes our house look like a dump.”  Mandy gave him an evil look, but he didn’t seem to notice.
   Then Andrea walked in.  Both turned to look at my stunning wife. 
   “Hey, thanks for coming,” Andrea said graciously. 
   “Thanks for having us,” RJ answered enthusiastically. 
   RJ couldn’t keep his eyes off Andrea that night, especially her butt.  Mandy tried to act like she didn’t notice, but he was being blatantly obvious.  Mandy’s outfit seemed so plain next to Andrea’s and, in her 3-inch stilettos, my short wife seemed statuesque compared to the even shorter redhead in her flat-heeled sandals. 
   My wife was clearly intimidating Mandy, but I did not want her to be simply intimidated.  Reveling in my wife flaunting her body was just the first part of my plan. 
   While we were talking, I turned on the TV, with the volume down low so we could talk.  While they weren’t paying attention, I began playing a DVD of an old WWE Raw episode from the late 90s.  After a few minutes, a bra and panties match came on. 
   “Did you ever watch pro wrestling as a kid?” I asked RJ.
   “Hell yeah, I still do,” he said suddenly noticing what was on. “But it was a helluva lot better back then.”
   “Yeah, I agree.”  Suddenly, as I had hoped, we were all watching the match. 
   When it ended, I said to the girls jokingly, “Now you two don’t get any crazy ideas.  Those wrestlers are trained professionals.”  I laughed lamely. 
   “I’d damn sure pay to see the two of you wrestle,” RJ said.  The girls giggled.  I couldn’t believe my good fortune.  RJ was unwittingly helping my plan along.
   “Yeah, I’d pay …”
   “I’ll do it,” Andrea blurted out, interrupting me, “I think it’d be fun.  What do you think, Mandy?”
   Put on the spot, Mandy had no choice but to agree.  “I’m down with it.  Sounds like fun.”
   I couldn’t believe how easy my plan worked. 
   The two girls slipped off their shoes, while RJ and I pushed the furniture out of the way to give them room.  Facing off, the two girls looked excited.  They began pushing and pulling each other, as they giggled playfully. 
   I had seen Andrea fight other girls on multiple occasions, and while I always wanted her to win, I could usually enjoy her losing almost as much.  This time was different.  I really wanted her to win very, very badly.  Fortunately, I knew she wanted to win very, very badly also, and was not about to take it easy on Mandy.
   The playfulness lasted for all of 20 seconds and then their friendly façades faded away, as they went for each other’s hair.  Still wearing their pretty dresses, the girls set an extra sexy scene, as they locked up in combat. 
Andrea struggled to maintain traction in her stockings, while Mandy, in her bare feet, had no such problem. With my wife slipping and sliding, Mandy began to sling her around by her hair.  Andrea lost her footing and fell to her knees.  Mandy took advantage of my wife’s vulnerable position and drilled several uppercuts into her pretty face.
   My wife recovered quickly and lunged forward and tackled Mandy around her legs.  The redhead fell onto her back and Andrea dived on top.  The two began rolling around the floor, pulling hair and ripping at each other’s clothes.  Both girls’ dresses had ridden up above their hips, showing off their panties.  Andrea wore a black thong and her plump ass cheeks were on full display.  Mandy had on pink panties, with little red roses.  She also had a nice ass, much nicer than I remembered from our teenage years.  It was smaller than Andrea’s but well-rounded and firm. 
   After a couple of sexy minutes of the two wrestling on the floor, Mandy’s cotton dress had a few small tears in it, while Andrea’s thin, silk dress had been ripped to shreds and was laying in pieces beside them.  My initial plan had been to goad them into a bra and panties match like we had seen on TV.  In that case, Andrea would have lost.  Fortunately, events had moved well beyond a playful wrestling match and Andrea had no intention of stopping just because she had been stripped to her underwear. 
   Andrea had better wrestling skills and was able to apply a side headlock.  Mandy struggled and thrashed about, but Andrea had the hold locked on tight.  Unable to break free, the redhead decided to change tactics.  She grabbed the back of Andrea’s thong and yanked on it.  Andrea winced uncomfortably as Mandy gave her a wedgie.  With her other hand, Mandy reached around Andrea and slid down her bra, releasing her breasts.  She dug her fingers into one of my wife’s boobs and began twisting and clawing it.   Andrea was in severe discomfort now and had no choice but to release her hold. 
   My wife sat up, unwedged her thong, and then massaged her wounded tit before trying to stuff it back in her bra.  She was oblivious to Mandy who had also sat up and had cocked her fist back.  Mandy’s knuckles slammed against my wife’s chin with all the force the redhead could muster.  Andrea spun around and crashed face-first into the floor.  Mandy pounced on top of her and ripped her bra off.  She wrapped it around my wife’s throat and pulled back on it, using it as a garrote to choke her.  Andrea coughed and gagged, as she grabbed her bra, trying to prevent Mandy from strangling her.   
   Mandy dropped the bra and stood up.  She grabbed a handful of blonde hair and drug my wife to her feet.  Then she whipped Andrea about the room by her hair, while my wife screamed in pain.  When Andrea fell to her hands and knees, Mandy released her hair.  Then the redhead kicked her in the side, sending Andrea crashing onto her back.  For the next 30 seconds, she kicked Andrea around, punishing my poor girl’s ribs.  When Mandy stopped, my wife lay on her chest, barely moving. 
   “You stupid bitch,” Mandy taunted, “You thought you could beat me.  What a joke.”
   I was stunned at how badly my wife had been beaten.  I was also kind of angry, feeling Andrea had embarrassed me in front of my ex.  The fight was supposed to be about me showing off my badass wife and punishing Mandy for dumping me.  Instead, Mandy had humiliated me again, by brutalizing my wife. 
   Andrea slowly pushed up until she was on her knees.  Mustering all the strength her battered body had to offer, Andrea struggled to her feet.  Her shapely legs teetered unsteadily at first, as she fought to compose herself.  The redhead was astonished at Andrea’s determination and seemed curious as to Andrea’s intentions.
   “I’m not finished yet,” Andrea said and punched Mandy in the face.  My beautiful blonde’s punch caused Mandy to stagger back a few steps.  The redhead quickly recovered from the surprise attack and, before Andrea could follow it up, unleashed a flurry of blows.  She drove my wife back against the wall with numerous hard fists to her face and boobs.  When my wife raised her arms to shield her upper body, Mandy slammed her with an uppercut to her lower stomach.  Though my wife has a flat tummy, her middle is soft, and she definitely lacks abs of steel.  Mandy drove her fist deep into Andrea’s gut, driving the wind from her body.  Andrea dropped to her knees, gagging like she was about to throw up. 
   Mandy stood over my wife and laughed.  “Some bitches never learn.”  As my wife kneeled at Mandy’s feet, gasping for her breath, the redhead taunted her, occasionally slapping her on the head to emphasize her dominance.  “Do you give?”  Mandy asked.  Andrea did not answer her, so she continued to slap her.  “I asked you a question, bitch.  Do…(slap)…you (slap)…give (slap)?”
   Andrea answered by lunging at Mandy and pulling her legs out from under her.  My wife climbed on top and began punching Mandy in the face.  Andrea can be very stubborn, and I have had many frustrating arguments with her because she will rarely admit she’s wrong about anything.  In this case, her stubbornness paid off as she began to give Mandy some of her own medicine.  She wrapped her legs around Mandy’s waist, applied a headlock, and began punching the redhead in the face. 
   Just when I thought the tide had turned, Mandy broke Andrea’s hold and rolled on top of her.  Pinning my wife down in a schoolgirl pin, Mandy began punching her in the face.  Andrea put her hands up to deflect the blows, but several punches still landed. 
   Mandy sat back on Andrea’s waist and asked, “Are you finished now?”  Stubbornly, Andrea did not answer, so Mandy reached down and pinched one of my wife’s boobs.  My wife squealed and swatted at her hand.  Mandy slapped her across the face and asked, “I’m going to ask one more time.” As she spoke, she began to poke her boobs.  “Do (poke)… you (poke)… give (poke)?”
   Andrea was able to raise her legs high enough to get her feet below Mandy’s chin and flipped the redhead backward.  Mandy landed on her back and quickly turned around and faced my wife, who then kicked her in the face.  The redhead fell backward and put her hands over her face.
   Slowly both girls stood up and faced each other.  Andrea was in no hurry to attack, as she tried to regain her strength.  Mandy seemed to be too infuriated to react.  She moved her hands from her face, and I noticed her upper lip was bleeding.  Her face was as red as her hair.
   “Okay, bitch, you asked for it!”  Mandy hissed.  She attacked Andrea angrily, punching and kicking with all her might.  Andrea tried to fight back, but she was too battered to fend off Mandy’s furious assault.  For 3 long minutes, Mandy pummeled my wife’s shapely body. 
   I watched my wife being beaten mercilessly, but I could not bring myself to intervene.  Her getting beaten by my ex was embarrassing enough but stopping the fight would be even more embarrassing.  Mandy bragging that she beat Andrea in a fair fight was better than her bragging that her husband had to save her. 
   When the vicious redhead finished, Andrea lay beaten and battered on the floor.
   “Stop… stop… you win,” Andrea sobbed.  My wife was stubborn, but Mandy had finally broken her.  All I could do was shake my head, as my wife lay whimpering on the floor. 
   “Do you give?” Mandy asked.
   “Yes, yes.”
   “Are you sure?  You’re not going to hit me again as soon as I let you up?” Mandy asked as she sat down on a footstool.
   “No… I won’t.  I promise.  Just please… no more.  I… I can’t take anymore.”
   To prove she had no fight left, Mandy made Andrea crawl around the room and pick up her bra and the shredded pieces of her dress.  The redhead insisted that she pick them up with her mouth and crawl them over to her.  It was embarrassing seeing how totally submissive my wife was towards my ex. 
   After Andrea had retrieved all the remnants of her discarded clothing, Mandy motioned for her to lay across her lap.  I was upset that Mandy had soundly beaten my wife, but seeing Andrea draped across her legs, her sexy tush sticking straight up, I began to feel a stirring in my loins.  The redhead slipped Andrea’s thong off and then slid her hands across my wife’s smooth, shapely bottom.
   “Oh, hell yeah!” RJ exclaimed knowing what was coming next.  He was getting so excited, I thought he was about to explode.
   WHACK! Andrea squealed loudly, as Mandy’s hand came slapping down on her ass.  Mandy spanked Andrea repeatedly, punishing my wife’s plump cheeks.  Andrea cried and kicked her feet up and down, but she never attempted to escape.
   When she finished, Mandy gave Andrea a shove and my wife rolled off the redhead’s legs and splatted onto the floor.  Mandy walked over and sat down on the couch beside me and then beckoned for Andrea.  Like a beaten puppy, Andrea meekly crawled over to the redhead.  At Mandy’s command, Andrea climbed onto the couch and sat in between us. 
   “I’ve been dreaming of this ever since I first laid eyes on you,” Mandy said.  Then she leaned over and licked one of Andrea’s breasts.  She circled her tongue around and around a nipple before closing her mouth on it.  I looked into Andrea’s eyes and saw fear and uncertainty.  She did not know what Mandy was up to and feared the worst.  As Mandy nibbled and sucked on her breasts, I kissed Andrea on her trembling lips.  As soon as I broke the embrace, Mandy pulled Andrea’s head towards her and kissed her on the lips.  The redhead was not as gentle as I was, as she forcibly rammed her tongue down Andrea’s throat.
   I was a little taken back by Mandy’s behavior, but I remembered hearing a rumor that she had turned to girls after we had broken up.  At the time I did not believe it, thinking my friends were teasing me by saying I had turned her off boys.  Now, as I watched her fondle and molest my wife, I wondered if the rumors were true. 
   As Mandy and I continued to kiss and caress Andrea’s body, my wife quit her whimpering and began to make soft cooing noises.  I could tell by the conflicted expression on her face that she did not want to enjoy being Mandy’s plaything, but her body was betraying her sense of pride. 
   “I think you like being my slut,” Mandy said to Andrea.  “I’m not usually attracted to pathetic wimps like you, but...” She paused to nip on Andrea’s ear, “I’ve also never been in a fight before and…”  She stuck out her tongue and licked up the side of Andrea’s neck and cheek, “beating your delicious body was such a turn on.”
   While the night had been deeply disappointing, I pride myself on my ability to see the silver lining in life.  Andrea may not have been tough enough to take Mandy, but I could still enjoy her sexy body, which was displayed before me.  Even bruised and battered, my wife was gorgeous, and kissing and caressing her body seemed to cheer me up.
   “Whhaaa?”  Andrea gasped as her body jolted as if being shocked.  I looked down and noticed RJ had decided to join in.  There wasn’t much I could say, since Andrea had practically invited him by leaving her legs wide open.  He kissed her creamy thighs for a moment before diving, tongue first, into her warm, damp opening. 
   Mandy gave him a disapproving look but did not say anything.  Instead, she took her annoyance out on Andrea.  She roughly grabbed and twisted Andrea’s breasts, mauling the tender mounds.  Then she pulled Andrea’s faced towards her and smashed their lips together in a ruthless embrace.  Mandy roughly kissed Andrea and sucked on her bottom lip.  When my wife tried to pull away, the redhead bit down Andrea’s lip, drawing blood. 
   I tried to counter Mandy’s assault by ravishing my wife’s body in an extra gentle way.  While Mandy tried to torture Andrea, I softly kissed her and delicately fondled her body.
   The combination of pain and pleasure (which is a more amenable thought than RJ’s skill at oral sex) had a tremendous effect on Andrea.  She began moaning, whimpering, and gasping passionately.  While she still winced in pain, when Mandy hurt her, she seemed to mind the redhead’s tactics less and less.  Her body shuddered deeply, and her breathing became shallow and fast.  I knew what was about to happen.  She sucked in a quick breath and then her body convulsed in a chain of spasms, as she let out an uninhibited cry of satisfaction.  After, perhaps, the longest orgasm of her life, her body stiffened, and she let out one final whimper and her body went still.  She looked so content, with a slight smile on her lips.
   Mandy looked at her with a sadistic scowl.  I’m not sure if she was so angry because Andrea seemed gratified or because her husband had such a big hand (or tongue) in gratifying her. 
WHACK! Mandy slapped the grin off Andrea’s face and then slapped her a few more times.  My wife looked so weak and helpless and she looked like she was going to cry again.  As much as I did not want step in, I was about to, when RJ grabbed Mandy and pulled her to her feet.
   “That’s enough, baby,” RJ said, “Let’s go home and I’m gonna show you the best sex of your life.”
   “Fine,” Mandy said as she turned to leave, “I’m through with this slut anyway.”
   After they left, I tried to help Andrea to the bedroom, but she was so weak I had to carry her.  She was drained, both physically and emotionally.  Usually, after a fight, we make love like rabbits, but this time she just lay there while I did my thing. 

This, as you can imagine, is not a story I have shared with my wife, although there are sections she would probably enjoy.