News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 10 Bed Battle

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 10 Bed Battle
« on: November 25, 2020, 06:48:39 AM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 9 parts, although most of these are stand-alone stories-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90788.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90791.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91204.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91707.0

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 10 Bed Battle
by
Karl Butters

A few years after Andrea and I were married, I had to attend an out-of-town conference for work.   This was the first time Andrea had ever had to stay at home by herself.  Before we married, she had lived in a dorm, and before that, she had lived with her parents.  I returned home early from the conference and found one of Andrea’s friends in bed with my wife.  Nothing kinky was going on, Andrea had invited her over to hang out and, since she was uncomfortable about staying alone in the house, had asked her to stay the night.  When I had walked in and discovered the friend in my spot, the friend jokingly pulled back the blankets and asked me to join them.  I was tired and wanted sleep and was not in the mood for games, decided to go sleep on the couch. 
   As I lay on the couch, I began to dwell on the situation.  The friend was cute and a threesome with her was not the most objectionable idea in the world.  My mind developed all kinds of sexy scenarios.  Later, I came up with a story that evolved from that night.  Since my wife has a prohibition from using her close friends in our stories, I made a simple character change.  In lieu of my wife’s friend, I inserted Jennifer, one of the sorority girls from the boutique battles.
I chose Jennifer for a multitude of reasons.  First, Andrea and Jennifer had become friendly and it was not an implausible idea that Andrea would have invited her over.  Second, I think Andrea found Jennifer attractive and I knew she would enjoy another story involving her.  Somewhere, I read that most straight females have a touch of bisexuality in them and I suspect Andrea has a small crush on Jennifer.  The third, and perhaps most important reason, I enjoy the physical matchup between the 2 girls.  Both are similarly sized at 5’2 and 120 lbs., but that is where their similarities end.  Andrea is a strawberry blonde with fair skin, while Jennifer is a brunette with a tanned complexion.  Andrea has a soft, curvy body, with big tits, a narrow waist, and a plump, bubble butt.  Jennifer has the firm body of a former gymnast, with perky but average-sized tits, toned abs, and a well-rounded but solid ass.
   Here’s one scenario that I came up with.

After my conference ended, I started the drive home.  It was a long drive and my original plan was to stop at a hotel a few hours from home and finish the drive the next morning.  The final session had ended early though, so I decided not to stop.  Since it was late, I did not call Andrea to tell her I was coming and by the time I pulled into my driveway, it was well after midnight.  I had not noticed Jennifer’s car parked in front of our house and was surprised when I discovered her lying in my bed.  They were both still awake.
   “I wasn’t expecting you till morning,” Andrea said.
   “The conference ended early, so I decided to come straight home,” I answered.
   “Well, since your home, you might as well join us,” Jennifer said as she pulled back the covers.  Both girls giggled, but I missed out on the joke.  All I could think of was the beautiful girl inviting into bed for a threesome with my equally beautiful wife.  She was wearing one of my t-shirts to sleep in and was showing off her shapely, tanned legs.  Jennifer smiled at me with her doey brown eyes and I knew what I had to do.  I hopped in between them. 
   Apparently, Andrea felt this was the wrong move, but I didn’t notice.  While my wife was glaring at me, Jennifer smiled sweetly.  The brunette has one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen, with a flawless complexion and high cheekbones.  I was so mesmerized and aroused that I did not notice Andrea getting upset.  My wife raised up out of bed with a huff.   She was wearing pink pajamas pant with a matching button up top.  Not the sexiest thing in her wardrobe. 
   At first, Andrea was going to storm off into the spare bedroom to sleep but realized she could not let another woman run her out of her own bed.  She lunged at Jennifer, intent on throwing her out of her bed.  The gorgeous brunette thought Andrea was playing around and did not take her seriously.  They grabbed each other and began rolling around the bed.  Andrea was angry but Jennifer was stronger.  Quickly the brunette had my wife pinned down.  This made my wife even angrier and a little embarrassed. 
“Get her pajama bottoms,” Jennifer ordered me.  She was still smiling and neither of us realized how upset Andrea had become.  I grabbed and Andrea’s pajama pants and slid them off.
My wife began to furiously kick her legs and thrash about and was able to flip Jennifer off her.  We then realized how livid Andrea was when she began slapping the brunette’s face.  Andrea landed several good blows before Jennifer was able to push her away.  Jennifer looked confused and did not know what to do.  Andrea capitalized on her hesitancy by applying a headlock and then tried to drag her off the bed.  Jennifer fought back and broke the hold.  They grappled some more before Jennifer was able to grab Andrea from behind and wrap her arms around her.
   “What is wrong with you?” Jennifer asked, “We were just playing around.”  The brunette had my wife’s arms pinned to her side, rendering her helpless.  Despite being restrained, Andrea did not calm down, instead, she looked even angrier.  My wife was trying to defend her bed but was being humiliated.   She struggled and strained but could not break free from Jennifer’s hold. 
   “Let me loose!” Andrea hissed.
   “Not until you calm down,” Jennifer replied.
   “I am calm, now let go,” My wife retorted although she did not look calm.
   “Fine, I’ll let you go, but be nice.”  Big mistake.  As soon as she loosened her grip, Andrea slammed her elbow into Jennifer’s stomach.  Despite her solid abs, Andrea’s elbow knocked the wind out of Jennifer’s gut.  The brunette’s mouth dropped open as she gagged for her breathe.  Andrea did not let her recover as she immediately pounced on the adorable brunette. 
   I sat back and enjoyed the show as the two sexy females grappled and flailed about on our king-sized bed.  Andrea was intent on making Jennifer pay and did not hesitate to slap or pull hair.  Watching her rough up the brunette was very exciting.  During the fray, both girls’ tops became torn.  I was hoping they would be ripped off, but I got tired of waiting.  Every chance I got, I would pull at their tops until they were both wrestling in their underwear.  Jennifer wore a white bra and crimson-colored panties, while Andrea wore a powder blue matching set.
   Slowly, Andrea began to lose her steam and began to breathe heavily.  Jennifer was in better condition and took control of the match.  By this point, Jennifer was more than a little irritated and decided to punish Andrea for starting the fight.  While she bent and wrenched Andrea’s shapely body into all kinds of painful positions, she also stripped her bra and panties off.  Jennifer sexily twisted Andrea like a pretzel. 
My wife was helpless to stop Jennifer and I did not feel sorry for her.  She deserved to lose for making such a big deal of Jennifer’s offer of a ménage à trois. 
   “I was just joking around,” Jennifer said as she sat on Andrea in a schoolgirl pin. Between Jennifer’s toned thighs, Andrea’s face was red from anger and exertion.  I could tell she was still fighting mad, but she did not have the stamina to continue.  “You really need to learn how to take a joke,” Jennifer said as she mockingly tweaked Andrea’s nose.
   I sat back and enjoyed the view of my wife’s nude body pinned underneath the scantily
 Jennifer.  It was a vision of sexiness. 
After a few minutes, Jennifer felt she had given Andrea time to cool off, but she underestimated my wife’s stubbornness.  As Jennifer slid off Andrea, my wife raised up and grabbed Jennifer’s ankle.  Andrea twisted the ankle and Jennifer fell forward on her face.  The adorable brunette writhed in pain as Andrea pulled back on the ankle lock.  Jennifer took her other powerful leg and pushed Andrea off.  Sitting up, Jennifer massaged her aching ankle.
   “You almost broke my ank…” POOOWWW! Andrea interrupted Jennifer’s complaint with a punch to her mouth.  As Jennifer fell backward, Andrea pounced on top and began pummeling Jennifer’s gorgeous face with her fists.  Jennifer was not prepared for Andrea’s furious assault.  The brunette went from dominating my wife in a playful (in her opinion) wrestling match, to being a victim of a severe beating. 
   Jennifer pushed Andrea off and, instead of launching a counterattack, tried to flee.  Before she could get off the bed, Andrea grabbed her ankles and dragged her back to the middle of the bed.  My wife pounded Jennifer in the kidneys and then rolled her over and renewed her attack on Jennifer’s face.  The brunette tried to fight back, but several hard knuckles to her jaw left her stunned and unable to counter Andrea’s momentum. 
   “That’s enough, Andrea!” Jennifer cried. “Stop it, please!”  Andrea was furious, but when Jennifer began to cry, she finally relented.  The brunette’s beautiful face was not looking as beautiful now.  Her cheeks were bruised, her lips were cut, and one of her eyes was swollen. 
   Andrea sat back with a cocky look on her face.  She had proven that she was the queen of her bed.  Her challenger tried to slink away quietly, but Andrea stopped her.
   “Where do you think you’re going?” Andrea asked. 
   “I…I…I’m leaving,” Jennifer sobbed.
   “I didn’t say you could go anywhere,” my wife said with a commanding tone.  “Come here.”  Jennifer reluctantly crawled back onto the bed.  When she got close, Andrea took Jennifer’s face and forced it between her thighs.  The brunette knew what to do. 
   I watched, enjoying the show, but eventually Andrea invited me to join in.  This was the first threesome I had ever been apart of and it was a night I will never forget. 
   Andrea and Jennifer’s relationship changed after this night.  They both had mutual respect for each other’s fighting ability, and it was obvious they were both a little attracted to each other.  I didn’t mind though.  Andrea made it clear that Jennifer was just a fun distraction and a kinky way to spice up our love life.