News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 11 Rematch with Lori

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles- Chapter 11 Rematch with Lori
« on: November 27, 2020, 07:51:51 AM »
If interested, here's the link to the first 10 parts, although most of these are stand-alone stories-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90563.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90788.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90791.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91204.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=91707.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92037.0

The Andrea Chronicles: Chapter 11 Rematch with Lori
by
Karl Butters

I really enjoyed the first encounter between Andrea and Lori and often visualized a rematch between the two, but never included it in pillow talk with my wife until probably a year or two later.  My wife enjoyed defeating Lori the first time and loved it when I retold the story, adding new details of her glorious victory.  Andrea legitimately disliked Lori and I think she worried about how she would fare in any rematch that I might conjure up.   Fortunately, the perfect opportunity presented itself one evening, thanks to Andrea's former co-worker, Renee.  The cute brunette was hanging out at our house when I learned that she went to the same high school that Lori had dropped out of.  I asked her if she knew Lori and she said she did.  Renee couldn't stand her and said she was mean, and that Lori and her friends were a bunch of bullies.  This information, combined with the fact that Andrea was very protective of Renee, got me to thinking.  I came up with an idea and presented it to Andrea one night.  This was one of my favorites, but not Andrea's.  It was more violent than our typical stories and Andrea isn't crazy about the rough stuff, so we never went back to this story again.  Still, I think of it often.

I walked into the room and heard Andrea having an intense conversation with someone.
   "Don't worry," she said, "I will handle it.  I kicked her ass once and I can kick it again."  Then she hung up the phone.
   "What's wrong?" I asked.
   "I have to go somewhere.  I'll be back later."
   "Whoa!  Wait a minute.  What's going on?"
   "Don't worry about it.  You'll just try to stop me."
   "Well, now I am worried.  You really need to tell me what's going on."
   She realized I was not going to let her leave without an explanation, so she finally told me what was going on.  Lori had been harassing Renee and challenged her to a fight.  The brunette did not want any part of the blonde dropout, so Andrea agreed to fight her instead. 
   "You're going to take Lori on in an actual street fight?" I asked, "That's both illegal and dangerous."  I found it hot that Andrea was confident enough to agree to the fight, but I couldn't help worrying about her.
   "I'm not afraid of Lori.  She talks tough, but I proved last time that she's all talk.  Besides, she's so dumb, she'll probably get lost and won't even show up."
   I insisted on going with her.  The first fight was so sexy; I couldn't wait to see the rematch.  The agreed-upon location was down a secluded dirt road.  Lori may not be a genius, but she was able to find the place.  In fact, she was already there when we arrived.  A dozen of her friends were there also.  They looked like trouble.
   Andrea got out of the car and confidently walked up to Lori.  My 5'2 and 120 lbs. wife wore a snug-fitting blue t-shirt, black tights, and tennis shoes.  It's a typical outfit that she wears to the gym and I think she looks great in it.  It accentuates her shapely body, especially her sexy bubble butt.  The 5'3 and 110 lbs. Lori was wearing a white tank top, a pair of skimpy cutoff jean shorts, and cowboy boots.  Her boots made her appear to be several inches taller than Andrea, but my wife was thicker. 
   "What's he doing here?" Lori asked, "You never said nothing about bringing your husband to protect you."
   "He's not here to protect me.  He's here to watch me kick your ass… again!"
   "I would have kicked your ass last time if he hadn't jumped in!" Obviously, Lori had told her friends that I had interfered in order to save face.
They kept arguing back and forth when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.  Before I knew what was happening, I was handcuffed to the brush guard on the front of my jeep.  Then they tossed the key to Lori.
"Looks like your man won't be able to save you this time," Lori said with a sneer.
"I didn't need him last time and I won't need him this time either, now give me the key!"
"Come and get it, bitch!" Lori held the key high above her head.  Andrea up reached for it, exposing her soft tummy.  I suddenly realized Lori was setting her up.  With my wife's eyes looking up at the key, the crafty redneck targeted her midsection with an uppercut.  While Andrea's midsection is flat, she lacks a hard six-pack.  The sucker punch folded her in half, leaving her gasping for air.  As the crowd cheered her on, Lori tossed the key into a mud puddle. 
Andrea was furious at Lori's sneak attack.  Catching her breath, she raised up and slugged Lori across the jaw.  My sexy wife had beat her once when she was a novice fighter.  Now she was determined to punish Lori using the experience and skills she had attained in the half dozen or more fights since their first scrap.  She punched Lori repeatedly, landing about half her blows.  Andrea knew punching was one of her weaknesses and had been practicing using a boxing workout video.
   Lori tried kicking Andrea several times with her right boot.  I thought the boots might neutralize Lori's speed advantage, but it became obvious early on why she had worn them.  If she had landed a kick with her pointed-toe boots, Andrea would have been in a lot of pain.  Luckily, Lori missed badly each time and, in the process, opened herself up for a hard punch to the face. 
   Lori, scrapping the idea of kicking Andrea, punched back, landing her own blow.  My wife's form looked good, while Lori slung her fists wildly.  Unfortunately, Lori was landing twice as many punches as my wife.  The lean redneck fought like a wildcat, pummeling my wife backward.  Andrea stumbled over a rock and landed on her plump ass.  Lori pounced on top and began beating my wife viciously.  In just a matter of seconds, the fight had gotten out of hand. Catfighting is a lot different from wrestling in a house and I worried that Lori was too vicious and rough for my more civilized wife. 
Andrea was getting busted up badly, so she pushed Lori off and tried to crawl to her feet.  Lori, no doubt knowing there was nowhere for her to run, didn't stop her.  Instead, she began grabbing and ripping at Andrea's clothes, intent on humiliating my shell-shocked spouse.  Andrea's blue top was torn apart, showing off her lovely tits encased in a black bra. 
Lori went next for her tights, but Andrea frantically swatted at Lori's hands, successfully fending them off.   My wife knowing what would happen if she lost the fight, began fighting with a sense of desperation.  After thwarting Lori's attempt to remove her tights and she was able to land a few punches to Lori's head. 
Realizing Andrea still had a lot of fight left, Lori gave up on removing the tights.  She reared back a fist and clocked Andrea in the mouth.  The blow devastated my wife, who fell straight back into the crowd.  I was amazed at the power behind the slender girl's punch.  The overexcited group of thugs decided to help Andrea up, as a dozen hands grabbed my wife's body.  With blood leaking from her mouth, Andrea squealed and protested miserably, as they grabbed, slapped, and pinched her shapely body.  Her bra was torn free, and the mob roughly molested her juicy tits.  With a couple of guys lifting her off the ground, the others ripped her shoes, socks, and tights off, leaving her in nothing but a black thong.  Several guys and one girl began fighting over the thong, viewing Andrea's silky underwear as a plum prize.  Their tugging ripped it into pieces, leaving each with a small memento. 
I watched helplessly as my wife's soft, vulnerable body was fondled and mistreated and stripped of her clothing.  Lori decided they'd had enough fun.  She walked up to Andrea and thrust her hands between her creamy thighs.  Clamping her nails into Andrea's delicate flesh, she pulled her away from the crowd by her snatch.  Despite my wife's desperate situation, it was kind of sexy seeing Lori take her by the pussy.  When Lori finally released her hold, my whimpering wife's hands began massaging the tenderness between her legs.  Lori began slapping my wife across the face.  As Andrea stumbled backward, reeling from each blow, Lori started taunting her.
   "You stupid cxnt!" SLAP, SLAP. "Did you really think you could beat me in a real fight?"  SLAP, SLAP.  Lori knew my wife was beaten and was enjoying dominating her, as she bitch slapped her repeatedly.  My wife appeared more dazed than hurt, but I knew that was going to change soon. 
Lori, enjoying smacking my wife around, made a mistake when she slapped her into me.  I quickly grabbed Andrea, shielding her from any more harm.
   "That's enough!" I said, as I protectively held my wife's naked body in my arms, "You win, now give me the key so we can go home." 
   "That's right," Lori said to Andrea, " Go running to your man like the wimp you are.  I knew you weren't woman enough to face me on your own."
I didn't care what Lori said, I wasn't going to let Andrea get hurt anymore.  As it stood at the moment, all Andrea had was a busted mouth and a bruised ego.  With her face buried in my chest, I had my right arm draped across her back, while my left hand cupped her right ass cheek.  After seeing her fight, holding her soft, kissable body was giving me a major boner.  All I wanted to do was take her home and make love to her.
   "Fine," Lori continued, "I'm tired of beating your ass, anyway.  Maybe I'll go find Renee and beat her ass."
   "You stay away from Renee!"  Andrea screamed, lunging at Lori.  I was caught off guard, as Andrea broke free of my hold. 
   My beautiful wife was all over Lori, punching and slapping and kicking at her foe.  All the techniques she had learned from the boxing video went out the window, as Andrea was fighting like a wild alley cat.  My wife appeared both tough and delicate as her stark-naked body fought furiously, her breasts jiggling and her ass wiggling.  I thought she looked sexy as hell.  Unfortunately, as she drove Lori backward into the crowd, her exposed body was too inviting of a target for the perverts watching.  One guy reached out and grabbed a handful of my wife's sweet tush.  My wife turned and gave him a dirty look before continuing her assault on Lori.  Then another guy squeezed one of Andrea's tits.  Soon, several others were joining in, as they fondled her tits and grabbed, slapped, and pinched her ass.  Andrea's expression of angry determination changed to distress, as she recognized her vulnerable position.  One guy reached down and swiped his finger along the cleft between her legs.  Usually, Andrea got wet in a fight and I couldn't help but wonder if she was damp now. 
   With her luscious body being molested by the crowd, Andrea grabbed Lori's hair and dragged her back into the opening.  Lori fought back and grabbed Andrea's hair and they began pushing and pulling each other.  The crowd began closing in around them.  A redheaded girl slapped Andrea's ass hard as the others howled in laughter. 
   The two combatants fell and began rolling around on the ground.  In typical catfight fashion, the girls grabbed, clawed, slapped, and pulled anything in reach.  While Lori assailed Andrea's exposed body parts, my wife was able to rip the blonde redneck's top and bra off.  My wife was holding her own in this vicious, sexy free-for-all and even managed to get on top of Lori.  As she leaned forward to pin Lori's shoulders down, her well-rounded bottom stuck upward.  A couple of guys slapped her alluring butt several times.  Then the redhead stuck out her thumb and jammed it into my wife's tight anus.  The crowd laughed, as my wife squealed and rolled off Lori. 
   Andrea looked frustrated. Lori was tough enough, but with her friends interfering, it was becoming an incredibly challenging fight to win.  The girls rose to their feet, both breathing heavily.  They had been on the ground fighting hard for 5 solid minutes and were a little gassed.  While both girls had tight, petite bodies, it was more due to genetics than hard work in the gym.  The two sexy vixens started slapping and punching at each other, but their punches were wild and lacked power.     
It was starting to look like a draw, as neither girl seemed to have the stamina to continue much longer.  Unexpectedly, Lori struck out with her right boot, connecting with Andrea's shin.  My poor wife cried out in pain, as she grabbed her aching leg.  Then Lori drilled Andrea's other shin with her pointed boots.  Lori's boots broke the stalemate and my wife crumpled to the ground holding her legs.  When Lori reared back to kick her again, she made it obvious where she was aiming... my wife's right breast.   I almost closed my eyes, not wanting to see the boot obliterate her sweetly curved mound.  Fortunately, Andrea raised her arms and her hands absorbed most of the blow, though the boot still drilled the side of her boob.  Andrea fell forward on her elbows, both hands cupping her tit.  The next kick landed in my wife's side, pitching her over on her back.  For the next minute, Lori brutalized my wife's adorable body, kicking her over and over.  As I heard Lori claim later, she "stomped a mudhole in Andrea's ass."  Every inch of my wife's delicious body was drilled and pummeled by her boots before Lori finally became too tired to continue. 
   "F@*%, that was fun!" Lori exclaimed. "Someone bring me a beer. I've worked up a thirst."  They brought her a beer and then an impromptu party broke out around my wife, who was curled up in a ball moaning pitifully. 
   With one of their stereos blaring and beers being passed around freely, they laughed and joked and were having a great time.  Then one of the cretins decided to take a selfie with Andrea.  Even with her pale, naked body covered in dirt, her hair a tangled mess, and her pretty face streaked with tears, sweat, and mascara, they still found her attractive.  This was obvious by the way the guys fondled and manipulated her body into various poses.  The first guy roughly pulled her up to her knees by her hair.  He took a picture of himself cupping a tit, then one of him twisting a nipple, and the last one while he sucked on her breast.    The next guy threw her over his knee and spanked her bare ass.  Another one bent her over backward and made it look like he was taking her from behind.  The redhead made my wife kneel before her and then rubbed her crotch in Andrea’s face.
   Finally, they decided to move the party elsewhere.  As they prepared to leave, Lori said, "Wait guys, we don't want to get busted for having open alcohol containers in the cars."  With that, she dumped the remnants of her beer on Andrea.  The others followed her lead and emptied their beers on Andrea as well.
   After they left, Andrea struggled to her feet.  Her shapely legs wobbled, barely supporting her beer-soaked body.  She stumbled over to the mud puddle, where Lori had dropped the handcuff key.  When she leaned over to pick up the key, her feet slipped out from underneath her and she fell, face first, into the mud.  She lay there for a moment, with her juicy rump being the only part of her not submerged in the mud.  Finally, she staggered back to her feet, with the key in hand, and was able to unlock my cuffs.
   “You are one sexy mess,” I said, “There’s no way you can ride home in my jeep covered in all that mud.”  Andrea did not say anything, she just stood there sniveling.  I looked in the jeep and found a couple of bottles of water and tried to rinse some of the mud off.  Then I took my shirt off and began wiping off Andrea’s beautifully curvy body.  We were in such a remote location, I did not expect to be disturbed, so I took my time. 
When I finished, I stood back and enjoyed my work.  Andrea’s pale body was still peppered in dirt, but she looked desirable.  She may not have felt sexy, but her body looked so erotic and inviting.  I knew what I had to do.  In the back of the jeep was a blanket we had used for a picnic.  I grabbed it and spread it out on the ground.
   “What are you doing?” Andrea asked, “I want to go home.”  I did not answer, I just selfishly kept straightening out the blanket.  “Someone will see us.”
   “We’ll hear anyone coming long before they get here.”
   I grabbed her hand and led her over to the blanket and we made love on the side of the road.